over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ifbb pro Shane Post shot

lmfao imagine the races were reverse INDEED.

All hell would break loose.
Agreed 100%..... Nothing will happen to the shooter.... but if it was the other way around ...well, you know how it would turn out...he would need to made "an example of".. smh

Yes but during all the years, scuffles, confrontations, how many times did you pull a gun or actually shoot someone?
Shooter is a weenie. Scared.

You only get one of those.
I’m not using mine on some stupid stunt like a parking spot disagreement.
Maybe if It involved someone trying to harm my wife or kids.
Yea but that’s me brother, that’s you. We don’t do that shit. BUT there’s people that do. That was Shane’s mistake. He underestimated the situation, a situation he put himself in!!!

I will repeat myself, he had prior issues with this guy and still let his friend park there. Doesn’t matter if it’s for 10 seconds or an hour. You just don’t do that. He’s telling the neighbor to go fuck himself, straight up. And then when the guy comes out to confront him Shane starts mouthing off like Billy Badass and starts walking towards him all puffed out ready to go.

What are guys like me and you going to do if someone like Shane comes towards us after yapping his gums in a threatening way? I know I’m splitting his fucking head open and laugh at him as lays there. Neighbor obviously isn’t like us and chose a different defense method. He eliminated the threat. I really can’t blame the guy. What is everyone saying if Shane beats the piss out of the neighbor and he’s out cold? “Oh why did he beat his neighbor up over a parking spot”. This could have went wrong a thousand ways, we witnessed just one. Neighbor 1 Shane 0, you think he wants to play again?

This never would’ve happened if he just didn’t feel the need to be a dick. #1 Don’t park there #2 I’m so sorry sir, it was just for a second we’ll move right now.

I’ve had guns pulled on me over the years and every fucking time it was my fault but once. I put myself in bad situations constantly. Whether it was in the street or bouncing in the clubs. The only reason I’m still alive is I knew when to just walk away or pure luck. Life is hard enough, just live a decent life, respect other people and their property and stay away from trouble. Bad things happen on their own, no reason to invite them as well. Self defense of you and your family is the only justification for violence

I’m glad I learned this and finally live it.

Holy shit this thread is really bringing out the retards eh.

Pulling the trigger over a PARKING SPOT? Are you people fucking dense? Or are yall just ignorant to firearms, their safety and their intended use? Im surprised to see so many Americans here defending this animals use of a firearms for something that is so clearly NOT self defense / preservation of life/ liberty.

Disgusting. Fucking retarded.

Holy shit this thread is really bringing out the retards eh.

Pulling the trigger over a PARKING SPOT? Are you people fucking dense? Or are yall just ignorant to firearms, their safety and their intended use? Im surprised to see so many Americans here defending this animals use of a firearms for something that is so clearly NOT self defense / preservation of life/ liberty.

Disgusting. Fucking retarded.
You're missing the point. This apparently was not the first time an argument over the parking spot ensued.

If your neighbor keeps parking in YOUR spot over and over again, eventually you're going to do something about it. Otherwise the other party is going to do it over and over again. You're going to look like a little bitch.

Shane also was coming at him in a combative manner. I'd shoot him too, better him than me.

Shane should not have parked there AGAIN period. All of this could have been avoided had Shane stopped disrespecting the other guy by parking in his spot.

You're missing the point. This apparently was not the first time an argument over the parking spot ensued.

If your neighbor keeps parking in YOUR spot over and over again, eventually you're going to do something about it. Otherwise the other party is going to do it over and over again. You're going to look like a little bitch.

Shane also was coming at him in a combative manner. I'd shoot him too, better him than me.

Shane should not have parked there AGAIN period. All of this could have been avoided had Shane stopped disrespecting the other guy by parking in his spot.
Bro.

LOL

What point? Possibly murdering a man OVER A PARKING SPOT????

Have we all lost our fucking minds??

And yeah this damn well about race, because YOU ALL KNOW if the races were reversed here it would be international news.

Bro.

LOL

What point? Possibly murdering a man OVER A PARKING SPOT????

Have we all lost our fucking minds??

And yeah this damn well about race, because YOU ALL KNOW if the races were reversed here it would be international news.
Or getting yourself severely beat up or murdered by him. Make your choice.

Someone coming at you to harm you what do you do? I'll take my chances and stop him in self defense.

People keep on saying it was over a parking spot, that's where the mistake lies, sure the parking spot is the underlying problem, but he didn't simply shoot him because of that.

he SHOT the ifbb(Shane) BECAUSE Shane threatened to beat the other party up, while cursing at him and then approached him.

Ya'll are acting like he just shot him over the parking spot while Shane did nothing at all. the Shooter did NOT shoot until SHANE threatened him with violence and then walked towards the shooter.

What you should be saying is he was shot over someone who was threatening him with violence and then approached him.

Ya'll are making Shane sound like a complete victim and aren't telling it exactly how it is. The family even made a go fund me, and of course did the EXACT same thing. Imagine running your mouth to someone, being a father, and a husband, threatening someone with violence, being in the complete wrong and a jerk when confronted, and then approaching the person that you just threatened, and finally acting SURPRISED when you have someone take action on you and beg for mercy. To make it even juicier, you then, play the victim role, and your family asks for donations while again making you out to be some sort of saint, clown world.

This is just so awful. People are seriously losing their minds more and more everyday.

So anytime some little incompetent “man” feels threatened he should be able to shoot? WTF lol.
If you are that afraid you need to invest in some self defense, maybe some pepper spray or a taser class. Or just stay completely away from
Other people.

He should be ashamed I sure would not want to brag about such a “manly event”

So anytime some little incompetent “man” feels threatened he should be able to shoot? WTF lol.
If you are that afraid you need to invest in some self defense, maybe some pepper spray or a taser class. Or just stay completely away from
Other people.

I don't think most are saying that. He wasn't justified to shoot. What should happen and what can happen are 2 different things, and he certainly found out what can happen. Most I think (me included) think the shoot was excessive, but why tempt it? Why even fuck around with the guy and try to push his buttons when you have a wife and kid? It's silly and the worst possible outcome played out

Now that post I would agree with.
Instincts should have over rode the ego at that point.

Yea but that’s me brother, that’s you. We don’t do that shit. BUT there’s people that do. That was Shane’s mistake. He underestimated the situation, a situation he put himself in!!!

I will repeat myself, he had prior issues with this guy and still let his friend park there. Doesn’t matter if it’s for 10 seconds or an hour. You just don’t do that. He’s telling the neighbor to go fuck himself, straight up. And then when the guy comes out to confront him Shane starts mouthing off like Billy Badass and starts walking towards him all puffed out ready to go.

What are guys like me and you going to do if someone like Shane comes towards us after yapping his gums in a threatening way? I know I’m splitting his fucking head open and laugh at him as lays there. Neighbor obviously isn’t like us and chose a different defense method. He eliminated the threat. I really can’t blame the guy. What is everyone saying if Shane beats the piss out of the neighbor and he’s out cold? “Oh why did he beat his neighbor up over a parking spot”. This could have went wrong a thousand ways, we witnessed just one. Neighbor 1 Shane 0, you think he wants to play again?

This never would’ve happened if he just didn’t feel the need to be a dick. #1 Don’t park there #2 I’m so sorry sir, it was just for a second we’ll move right now.

I’ve had guns pulled on me over the years and every fucking time it was my fault but once. I put myself in bad situations constantly. Whether it was in the street or bouncing in the clubs. The only reason I’m still alive is I knew when to just walk away or pure luck. Life is hard enough, just live a decent life, respect other people and their property and stay away from trouble. Bad things happen on their own, no reason to invite them as well. Self defense of you and your family is the only justification for violence

I’m glad I learned this and finally live it.
I agree with this post. stand your ground laws. If it was a little old Lady people would probably understand. You cant allow some people to use a gun or tell others they look like they are fit to fight. A UFC fighter can just had surgery on his knee, a dude in his wheelchair, a little old Lady, a bodybuilder that looks fit to fight but has 170/90 BP, if anyone is allowed to use a gun to defend themselves against a threat everyone should be able to

As much as I want to agree with baldnazi and sazo, I just watched the video. The shooter is hiding his gun in the pocket. If he feels a threat coming, all he had to do was show the gun, and Shane could have backed away. While there are two sides to a story, I am willing to bet the shooter is no angel and should have to pay. Just from the video you should not be able to argue self defense. thats fucked up if you can .

A GoFundMe? Really? Lol, how bout I give him nothing? How bout that? There is zero accountability in this world. You have a wife and baby yet you start shit with your neighbor, tell him to get back in his fucking house and start walking towards him like you’re gonna do something when you’re 100% in the wrong and I’m going to send you money because you got a round in your gut? Yeaaaa, not happening

When did big equal bad ass or tough guy?
I have seen plenty of guys with some muscle get busted up. Lifting weight and being a “fighter” are not the same at all.
Who knows.
Remember those 80s and early 90s movies where the buff guy is deadly just because he's buff?
Yeah that mindset is stuck with some of us.
But now everyone is an "mma fighter" these days, so it doesn't matter anymore.
It's the mindset of bad ass big guy.
Even the smaller muscle dudes like Guy Cystnerdniño (cisternino) have this muscle man complex. It's rather annoying to see these guys be the faces of the sport.
Even appearance wise some try to hard lol. You see Seth come in trying to look like a pretty boy white sensation but no one really cared. He then outta nowhere realized a lumberjack look made him look more badass, and made people pay more attention to him. I'm rambling but we know how these things go.

Other people.

Little Incompetent man?

That's exactly what the man who got shot was thinking I'm sure. It's probably why he kept parking there. It's that toxic mentality that makes us all look bad. We think we're this bad ass because we're bigger than the "little Incompetent man"

But again, shooting someone is excessive..
However that other man in the club would probably be alive if he shot the hot-head-buff-guy that was coming to attack him.

As much as I want to agree with baldnazi and sazo, I just watched the video. The shooter is hiding his gun in the pocket. If he feels a threat coming, all he had to do was show the gun, and Shane could have backed away. While there are two sides to a story, I am willing to bet the shooter is no angel and should have to pay. Just from the video you should not be able to argue self defense. thats fucked up if you can .
So you're saying that someone needs to show they're serious by showing their gun?
They need to show their gun to prevent your attack?
This isn't the wild west where you can just walk around with your gun to prevent a potential attack. Wait...yes it is. Lol

There's this scenario, another buff guy killing a guy in the club.

Stop excusing these hothead assholes.
For some reason bodybuilding is filled with fools who think they're badasses because they left weights. It's one reason why gear is illegal. People think it's makes you an asshole. Yes certain ones can fuck with you, but it's you doing the dumb shit. These hot heads make us look bad.
Do I think this man deserved to get shot? Not at all.
But anyone is allowed to pop someone if they feel their life is in danger. How that gets proven idk. What's also ironic is that most bodybuilders are super conservative and often say things like " this is my second amendment, I'll shot someone that fucks with me."
Welp...

This is a lesson here for everyone.
Don't assume that this body makes you a bad ass. While you think it's legit to be intimidating, someone with a gun won't play your arrogant game. Be kind to each other, respect each other, and stop thinking you can do anything because you're muscular.
Also though...the man with the gun is just like every one who owns a gun. It makes your nuts real huge when you have a gun while arguing.
Certain people (that would use a gun for a parking issue) shouldn't have a gun.
And certain people (us) shouldn't use our bodies as a form of intimidation to get what we want..
there are very few of us who grew up that way but I understand you 100% my brother we are cut from same cloth

Little Incompetent man?

That's exactly what the man who got shot was thinking I'm sure. It's probably why he kept parking there. It's that toxic mentality that makes us all look bad. We think we're this bad ass because we're bigger than the "little Incompetent man"

But again, shooting someone is excessive..
However that other man in the club would probably be alive if he shot the hot-head-buff-guy that was coming to attack him.

Correct. In this case it’s simply two grown
Men disagreeing outside in public. One is so afraid of a completely unarmed man ( no weapon of any type) that he shot him although he was never even touched.

At the very least i would think the shooter would still end up loosing his parking space as if i was the landlord i would not renew his lease.

The part that probably bothered me the most is watching the woman with the baby walk between the 2 guys after the shooting. Seems that making really bad choices is the default setting for most everyone on that video.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws