advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone else received bunk gear from board sponsors?

I’m not right in the head today. I know where he’s coming from.
With tren I only get tren cough when I accidentally pass through a vein or capillary and some gets into my blood stream. But I do sweat my ass off while sleeping and I have a very hard time biting my tongue and avoiding confrontation. Back when I made my own tren out of fina cattle implants 20 years ago, I got horrible tren cough every time. But I know the tren I’m using now is good without a doubt. It turns me into someone I don’t like.

For many they don't get the night sweats until weeks into a cycle. As you also posted tren cough is not something that happens to everyone and if it does happen to you it's not everyday. I have probably had tren cough from approx 5% of my injections so 1 in 20. Tren cough is an injection placement issue. Regardless, as you know you can't judge the validity of a steroid after injecting it a few times. Although with tren I usually know I am injecting it because it is that strong for me so there is no mistaking it so I understand where the OP is coming from. OP how long have you been on this tren?

For many they don't get the night sweats until weeks into a cycle. As you also posted tren cough is not something that happens to everyone and if it does happen to you it's not everyday. I have probably had tren cough from approx 5% of my injections so 1 in 20. Tren cough is an injection placement issue. Regardless, as you know you can't judge the validity of a steroid after injecting it a few times. Although with tren I usually know I am injecting it because it is that strong for me so there is no mistaking it so I understand where the OP is coming from. OP how long have you been on this tren?
I never got night sweats from tren.. ever.. cough here and there.. never sweats..

I never got night sweats from tren.. ever.. cough here and there.. never sweats..

I don't really either but I recall having them on tren e. The main side effects I get from tren are all mental... good and bad.. mainly bad :eek:

I’m not right in the head today. I know where he’s coming from.
With tren I only get tren cough when I accidentally pass through a vein or capillary and some gets into my blood stream. But I do sweat my ass off while sleeping and I have a very hard time biting my tongue and avoiding confrontation. Back when I made my own tren out of fina cattle implants 20 years ago, I got horrible tren cough every time. But I know the tren I’m using now is good without a doubt. It turns me into someone I don’t like.
I get night sweats from tren but it's usually not immediate.

This is not directed to anyone.. but ill say it again.. im a dose nazi.. if there is not repeatedly testing on a source and all are good I won't touch them.. I dont care how " great" members say they are.. if they do not have tests to back up their product or won't pay for testing im not interested in their gear.. I just sent some off to be tested here recently. . If it fails there is no second chances. It's simple math when doing these compounds.. if you fail it was pure laziness or your trying to scam.. plain and simple.. both are a no go.. and I have problem telling anyone who asks. I just sent some products off to be tested the other day.. use those who have a track record. And stick with them

I haven't been able to do a blast basically because everything seems fake or underdosed that I never feel like I'm on anything but a moderate test dose. I can be using 3 injectables and a oral and feel like I'm on trt at best. I'm constantly going wtf? I had a 30 ml jug Pinned like 3000 mgs in a week and just felt like my test levels were dropping the whole time. No nipple sensitivity. Nothing. Never ordered from them after that.

Get your bloodwork done.
What does your diet look like?
What does your training look like?
How is your recovery/sleep?
How are your current stress levels?
What is your age?
How long have you been using gear?
What is your height, weight, approx bodyfat?
Are the issues you're experiencing with these sponsors gear more of a personal problem?

Guys, I'm not just baseing it off the fact that I haven't had tren cough or night sweats. I tried A, E and there tren mix back around Jan, Feb. Started with the A. All the typical tren effects. Good and bad. Switched to the mix. Wasn't really noticing as much, went to the E. Nothing. Upped the dose. Nothing. Decided to just use Ace this time. Almost 2 weeks in. Not noticing anything. Idk?

Guys, I'm not just baseing it off the fact that I haven't had tren cough or night sweats. I tried A, E and there tren mix back around Jan, Feb. Started with the A. All the typical tren effects. Good and bad. Switched to the mix. Wasn't really noticing as much, went to the E. Nothing. Upped the dose. Nothing. Decided to just use Ace this time. Almost 2 weeks in. Not noticing anything. Idk?
Throw it out then if your sure it’s junk. Put on your big boy pants and Try another source. Put your time in here. Figure out how this all works. No one is going to help you out or hold your hand man. Lots of sponsers sell fake or underdosed stuff all over the net. It’s part of this game.

I definitely had a big issue last year from a sponsor here, someone typically very reliable, as well as having a lengthy relationship with them. I know they're personally hands off, but still should be on top of things.
He even suggested that the mail service may have tampered with the incoming raws.
Within a week of one another, myself and 3 teammates, all different locations received the same bunk product. Their tren tested as nothing for 2 people, 1 was ok, and 1 was very underdosed. 2 of those people also verified with bloodwork.
For me, couldn't figure out why my side effects were so out of character for npp. Tested the product as well as had bloodwork done. Mine was straight test in that vial of npp.
I reached out to him, received paragraphs of apologies and potential 'explanations' but no offer of refund or replacement, in spite of long history of business and personal DM's. Really disappointed. Haven't used or recommended since

I definitely had a big issue last year from a sponsor here, someone typically very reliable, as well as having a lengthy relationship with them. I know they're personally hands off, but still should be on top of things.
He even suggested that the mail service may have tampered with the incoming raws.
Within a week of one another, myself and 3 teammates, all different locations received the same bunk product. Their tren tested as nothing for 2 people, 1 was ok, and 1 was very underdosed. 2 of those people also verified with bloodwork.
For me, couldn't figure out why my side effects were so out of character for npp. Tested the product as well as had bloodwork done. Mine was straight test in that vial of npp.
I reached out to him, received paragraphs of apologies and potential 'explanations' but no offer of refund or replacement, in spite of long history of business and personal DM's. Really disappointed. Haven't used or recommended since
Thing is guys that make money , have money to offer and make things right.. obviously offering you product is cheaper. Their profit margin slips little in sale

But guess what they make that back by customer coming back or other customers knowing sponsor did right by client

In order for company to print money and run out of bags
Is to climb top , better service , product etc. You do that one customer at a time.

I'm just going to say two things here.

1. If you want to start a thread about bunk gear IN GENERAL I have zero problems. Pointing a finger at one unamed sponsor on the main board is a shitty way to go about getting things resolved. Pointing a finger at nobody makes everyone a little suspect which is just as bad. This was handled in the shitiest way possible and someone who allegedly has been guest reading this board for two years would know better so I'm calling bullshit.

2. Everyone in my signature is there for a reason. And that's all I'm going to say about that. And there are many more here that I just don't have room for that my friends are using and are 100% spot on.

I got some bunk gear from a sponsor that's no longer here. Worst results possible. I work with a very knowledgeable coach, so diet has been spot on for 3 years straight under his guidance. Anyway this cycle from said sponsor was weak or completely bunk. Lost strength and size fast . When I came off 3 weeks prior to my bloods for trt I came back with like 120-150. Usually after I drop my test c 3 weeks prior to my bloods I land around 650-800 . My trt dose is 200mg weekly. I blast with 600-750 weekly.

OP doesn’t sound like a random jackass, sounds level headed and knows his stuff a bit, unlike most guys who are new and come around bitching who can barely type sentences Not having “sides” as an indicator from a lot of different things can be dismissed but not so much Tren. If I used Tren and didn’t feel like a bag of mashed up assholes I would be concerned as well, I’ve actually been there before I thought I was just lucky and didn’t get Tren sides as badly as most….until I used Tren from a different source that wasn’t silly underdosed.

How about this OP, don’t think you’re going to get the vial tested as it isn’t worth it but pick some up from a different sponsor and try it out, if it’s different then come back and call out the sponsor. I would tell you contact them as some will care but most would tell you the same thing, sides don’t prove shit they will brush you under the rug and play victim. Perhaps PM some of the other guys posting in the sponsors thread and see if they have tried the stuff, but that is also circumstantial.

Or just say fuck it and move on, we’ve all gotten bunk shit before…..

Throw it out then if your sure it’s junk. Put on your big boy pants and Try another source. Put your time in here. Figure out how this all works. No one is going to help you out or hold your hand man. Lots of sponsers sell fake or underdosed stuff all over the net. It’s part of this game
Throw it out then if your sure it’s junk. Put on your big boy pants and Try another source. Put your time in here. Figure out how this all works. No one is going to help you out or hold your hand man. Lots of sponsers sell fake or underdosed stuff all over the net. It’s part of this game.
Yeah dude, ripping off bodybuilders and nobody discussing it is just part of the game. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. I've used 3 sources here in the past couple years. I didn't ask for help nor to have my hand held. At least I can tell your trens real! 😂

In cases like yours, moderators will not edit or delete those posts in sponsor threads that have taken your money and not made things right. None of us are about to censor a bad review if it is legit. We're not here to see members get ripped off.

I recently had a situation where half my order didn't show up for almost 2 months. And I have to admit, I was kissing that money goodbye. But not only did it show up all human grade name brand, but I got it all on a hefty discount to boot!

What I'm saying, is give people a chance to make things right. I've been here almost 20 years and 99% of the time they do.

i've had the usual concentrations of 200mg test c or 100mg test p hold in solution with just mig840/MCT
no BA or BB.
just apply heat in the form of boiling water.. basically boil water.. remove from heat source.
place water in a container of choice. place covered vial with oil and raws into the hot water and let sit until
dissolved.
can also just place mixing vial into the pot of hot water after removing pot from heat source.
i've added a few days BA later, due to a schedule conflict.. everything was still in solution before adding the BA.
done this multiple times with all the usual raws.
there are a few compounds that brew this easily in my experiences.

OP doesn’t sound like a random jackass, sounds level headed and knows his stuff a bit, unlike most guys who are new and come around bitching who can barely type sentences
He's new and handled this improperly. Whether that makes him a "random jackass" or not, those are your words. I would say it's almost the definition of a random jackas. Just because he's cogent does not gloss over that what remains is this is not the way to handle these matters. We have a process. If you follow it, it works. If you don't, I feel no pity at all.

Iv been on this board for 12-13 yrs. Ya dude it is the way this works. It’s not Fucking wall mart. There are plenty of good places here to acquire legitimate items and the info is on here to help guys make the best choice. And we can all have things tested. Some choose not to. And they get burned. Those sponsors pay the guys that run this board to display and advertise their stuff. Lol the sponsors are like lobbyists in congress. No one is biting the hand that feeds them. There are no cops here busting people for selling bunk shit. It’s obvious to me you haven’t been at this long. You’ll figure it out or you won’t.

Fucking right it’s real and you won’t ever find me on here crying about buying fake steroids from some jackass phony lab either.

Unfortunately yes. At least I suspect yes. I've been a producer for 2 decades, and been on legit pharma HRT, I know what a 200/250/500mg /wk dose of test feels like, and I've gotten test off a sponsor here (same one) a couple times that felt completely bunk at 600/wk. Guess that's what you pay for for no minimum and cheap/fast shipping. Lotta bad reviews on Google about them as well

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws