advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone else received bunk gear from board sponsors?

Iv been on this board for 12-13 yrs. Ya dude it is the way this works. It’s not Fucking wall mart. There are plenty of good places here to acquire legitimate items and the info is on here to help guys make the best choice. And we can all have things tested. Some choose not to. And they get burned. Those sponsors pay the guys that run this board to display and advertise their stuff. Lol the sponsors are like lobbyists in congress. No one is biting the hand that feeds them. There are no cops here busting people for selling bunk shit. It’s obvious to me you haven’t been at this long. You’ll figure it out or you won’t.
There you have it.

For me, I started using gear 27 years ago. I used to go to Mexico once a week and take organon sustenon preloads, organon deca preloads, schering primobolan amps, primoteston amps, occasionally sten amps which made me a bigger asshole than I am today haha.
4 years ago I went natural for 9 1/2 months then returned to AAS use at very low doses. For some reason I don’t need much now and can’t handle much now. Seriously, a couple weeks ago I took 10mg tren ace, that’s it. I was so aggressive and confrontational it was scary, since I’m usually nice to everyone. I think my receptors are a lot more able to make use of lower doses now. When I joined this forum I was the guy always on 3.5 grams to 5.5 grams a week. I have had very good results from the sponsors I’ve used here. Not sure if I’m allowed to post sources but I’m going to. Mods, I hope this is ok.
For HGH, the-provider makes the best HGH I’ve ever used hands down. I was on serostim straight from the pharmacy for 5 months at 6ius a day spilt into 3 daily shots, and it sucked compared to the-providers mauve tops and black tops HGH. I’m on the provider mauve tops right now, and I just got the golden tops in the mail today. Insanely good HGH! I’ve also used saizen and humatrope but not long enough to evaluate them fairly.
For AAS, I love genotec and Flash Labs. They’re all I’ve used in years. Other than those I have used GAULS who was amazing but no longer here, and alinshop who I had real good orals from, great tbol and winstrol.
Like the mods here have been saying, stick to sponsors who have a long term proven track record and you’ll be fine. Bloodwork always tells the truth in regards to testosterone.
I seriously apologize for going off on you earlier. I, like you, know my body, and I feel compounds very quickly. After many years you know when your joints feel better or worse(deca/NPP), your anxiety levels(EQ/tren), erection quality(masteron/proviron/tadalifil), pumps(tbol/dbol/adrol), etc.
I hope you find a sponsor here that you like in the future.
Man I miss GAULS 😢

I never got night sweats from tren.. ever.. cough here and there.. never sweats..
Many years ago, I got some hellish sides from Finaplex (Tren Acetate) using a conversion method from basskillers website and did my math wrong on my first go and ended up with a 200mg/ml TrenA solution and took 1ml three days in a row and I was lit. Totally lit. Didn't sleep a wink for two days. Finaplex and then later Finaplex-H (Tren Hex) which was the same as the original Parabolan was easy to find. The last Tren I had that was that strong was from UA 7 or 8 years ago. I just don't think today's chemistry is on the same level as back then.

Well this thread sped out of control pretty fuckin quick.

Real question here...what was the point of this thread? Im literally lost. "Hey guys, my gear is bunk...."
Are you looking for help? C'mon man. EVERYONE has been scammed online doing this shit.
Rule #1 when you think you're scammed....reach out to the damn sponsor and tell him in the nicest way possible that something feels off.
See what he says. THEN you can go from there.
Rule #2 (since you said youve been on here for 2 years) is to go get it tested. Anasci testing has been talked about a trillion times here. Go for it.
Did you think someone was going to do something for you here? That's not how this works.

Get your bloodwork done.
What does your diet look like?
What does your training look like?
How is your recovery/sleep?
How are your current stress levels?
What is your age?
How long have you been using gear?
What is your height, weight, approx bodyfat?
Are the issues you're experiencing with these sponsors gear more of a personal problem?
Bloodwork was done a few oaths ago. Diets probably 50% clean or better now. Proteins at least 200 grams a day. Training is on point 5 nights a week for a hour an a half to 2 hours. Sleep could be better. About 6 hours a night and a nap most afternoons. Stress level is pretty low daily but on occasion shit can get stressful. Did 2 or 3 8 week cycles of sustanon back when I was 29-30 and didn't use again till a little over 2 years ago. I just turned 45 in February. I'm 5'7, 200 lbs butt ass naked at 13-14% body fat and No I don't have a fucking personal problem.

You’re right! Sorry about the rage! No excuse! I’m raging bad today. Not cool at all and not the way I want to come across. I have no idea what your level of gear experience is and shouldn’t make assumptions.
My diet is turning me into an asshole. It’s time for a cheat meal.

I would contact the sponsor that you bought the gear from and see what they say. If the tren tests fake on a LAB MAX roid test I’m sure they’ll send out replacements.
JJB1 bro love man. Your always very sincere and never have a problem accepting accountability when you need to. Speaks volumes about your character.

JJB1 bro love man. Your always very sincere and never have a problem accepting accountability when you need to. Speaks volumes about your character.
You're right, that was legit. Always enjoy JJ posts. I should put his post in my sig. My diet always has me cranky.

Many years ago, I got some hellish sides from Finaplex (Tren Acetate) using a conversion method from basskillers website and did my math wrong on my first go and ended up with a 200mg/ml TrenA solution and took 1ml three days in a row and I was lit. Totally lit. Didn't sleep a wink for two days. Finaplex and then later Finaplex-H (Tren Hex) which was the same as the original Parabolan was easy to find. The last Tren I had that was that strong was from UA 7 or 8 years ago. I just don't think today's chemistry is on the same level as back then.
bass killers methods and formulas are what i used every time. I ended up memorizing by repetition the 10mg, 20mg, 50mg, 100mg etc math for a 50ct capemquick of any compound - using dextrose always as filler. such an excellent tool. i have been retired for years. but felt like dr Frankenstein. UA is always top notch

the best tren I ever used was from KARIUS it was ALP or something I want to say I was 20 or 21 and my brews.

You're right, that was legit. Always enjoy JJ posts. I should put his post in my sig. My diet always has me cranky.
Haha I had a pizza, hot Cheetos, spicy Doritos, Pringle’s, m&m’s, a chocolate bar, a Reece’s peanut butter cup, and skittles for dinner last night. I’m surprisingly mellow today. Totally different person! 😀

Haha I had a pizza, hot Cheetos, spicy Doritos, Pringle’s, m&m’s, a chocolate bar, a Reece’s peanut butter cup, and skittles for dinner last night. I’m surprisingly mellow today. Totally different person! 😀
any slin or metformin or berberine with that?

Real question here...what was the point of this thread? Im literally lost. "Hey guys, my gear is bunk...."
Are you looking for help? C'mon man. EVERYONE has been scammed online doing this shit.
Rule #1 when you think you're scammed....reach out to the damn sponsor and tell him in the nicest way possible that something feels off.
Rule #2 (since you said youve been on here for 2 years) is to go get it tested. Anasci testing has been talked about a trillion times here. Go for it.
Did you think someone was going to do something for you here? That's not how this works.
Agreed. These are the dumbest fucking threads. “I’m not getting sides so my gear must be bunk.” Same as that moron who posted a few months back that his GH was bunk because his hands weren’t numb. Either get your shit tested or use a different source. I don’t see the point in coming here and asking everyone if they’ve received bunk gear from sponsors. How does that help you?

Rule #2 (since you said youve been on here for 2 years) is to go get it tested. Anasci testing has b talked about a trillion times here. Go for it.
Did you think someone was going to do something for you here? That's not how this
Agreed. These are the dumbest fucking threads. “I’m not getting sides so my gear must be bunk.” Same as that moron who posted a few months back that his GH was bunk because his hands weren’t numb. Either get your shit tested or use a different source. I don’t see the point in coming here and asking everyone if they’ve received bunk gear from sponsors. How does that help you?

Why don't you have your sponsor get their gear tested so someone like myself doesn't have to
Maybe fucking guarantee sponsors for this board should be selling guaranteed real gear. When a person plans a cycle and knows what AI etc they normally use I don't feel like it's soon fucking much to expect properly dosed quality fucking compounds.

Why don't you have your sponsor get their gear tested so someone like myself doesn't have to

Maybe fucking guarantee sponsors for this board should be selling guaranteed real gear. When a person plans a cycle and knows what AI etc they normally use I don't feel like it's soon fucking much to expect properly dosed quality fucking compounds.

OP, never trust any source. Guaranteed source or off a random google search makes no difference.

I've been straight up scammed by 2 very well known sources here. Be happy you got something. I never got a fucking thing.

Sometimes the less known sources are better.

Also zero point in bitching about it. Part of the game.

Been reading the posts on here.

Everyone seems so hostile.

You seem to be pretty knowledgeable and you are right you can feel real shit. If your gut is telling you something is fishy then it probably is. I know I feel when my stuff is good.

The reason you should get blood work at this moment in time is to have a valid answer to your question.

Like dam I knew something was up my test levels are shit. Then you can go to the sponsor with your results and be like bruh did you give me olive oil or what.

Stop bitching over and over and do something about your problems. You've been given good advice by people who have been doing this longer than you've been alive on how to handle this issue. If you didn't understand that's always the risk you take playing this game then you were mistaken. Stop crying.

Stop bitching over and over and do something about your problems. You've been given good advice by people who have been doing this longer than you've been alive on how to handle this issue. If you didn't understand that's always the risk you take playing this game then you were mistaken. Stop crying.
I'm 45 you fucking idiot. Is everyone else on this board 90? I never cried about shit so fuck off.

I'm 45 you fucking idiot. Is everyone else on this board 90? I never cried about shit so fuck off.
We all might disagree and always someone going to say take it in the ass like a big boy
But reality is everyone sponsors and clients need to do the right thing , end of story.

But my advice be cool with your post and cool with people here regardless... everyone should be respectful

Ignore button or just ignore them.. otherwise if you become a pest..pesty might show up...no discussion just ban lmao ...I'll probably be banned now

But seriously be cool , try to work it out with the sponsor

Yes getting fake gear is totally possible even from the best of sponsors. Sometimes it's intentional bc they just want to make a buck, sometimes it's b/c they themselves are sold garbage raws and they have nothing in place to test their raws before hand. You injecting it is their method of "testing", if noone complains they assume it must be OK. The next problem is that many guys wont dare complain bc they are afraid to get called out or banned even when they know straight up it's garbage. On three occasions I bought Halo from sponsors on here and all 3 were total junk, zero, nada, zilch. Zero aggression, zero strength, nothing even after weeks and mega dosing. Real deal halo you will no immediately if it's legit. Stenox back in the day, instant strength and anger. Upsher Smith Androxy same deal. Still have 1 upsher bottle on hand which i am trying not to use lol for fear it may be the last of the last.

Maybe buy a small amount to give it a test run before hand. If it checks out then you can always order more. No point in ordering big if you have no history with the sponsor. Use the experience as a learning lesson so that it doesnt happen again in the future. We have all been there though, no way around it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity