over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cost of meat, fish and high protein sources

Some of you guys are begging to get temp banned! You know the rules and discussing politics is against the rules!!

I got a PM that this forum is trying to suppress information in this thread, which is absurd, you guys know the rules here. If the subject matter isn't allowed here and your passion for said subject is pushing you to do more, find a forum where these topics are discussed but please don't blame the staff here when you're breaking the rules! And if you don't like the rules, Big A's rules, then message him and tell him what you think instead of blaming the Mods!!

Even eggs have gone up. I'm seeing about a 30-40% increase in my cost of living in general. However, I do have clients with gardens, farms, and have grown sons that hunt and fish. My monthly costs probably run lower than many, regardless. I keep life simple, expenses low... there will always be a cost for things. But, there are ways to balance it out

It's depressing. Bad part of the timeline for sure. I live in Canada and when I was 16 (2002) I worked at a gas station. Gas was ~ 42 cents/litre. It's 2.10/litre now for regular. My GTI takes 91 octane, so I pay even more.

The GTA housing market is beyond absurd, @airman and @3BILLS are both Canadian as well and will confirm.

Food is ridiculous too. I'm taking a stand where I can and have upped my cooking game. I love burgers, but absolutely hate to pay $20+ for one, so I'll be making 99% of them at home now. What I hate most is shrinkflation; portion goes down and the price goes up. It's pathetic and sad to see how small things are getting. It's wild watching an old TV show from the '80s or '90s and seeing something like a Snickers bar look enormous and today can be eaten in two bites.

My biggest concern is that eventually people will just not be able to afford things, period, unless something changes. I don't know enough about economics to speculate what that would be, but if it doesn't, potential crime and riots could occur out of desperation.

FoxBusiness:​

Most Americans optimistic about their finances in 2022 despite inflation, survey says​

A study from a Bank? 😂😂 It was also talking about long term goals. Doesn't take away the pain people are feeling from record inflation.

I like to see that study in Romania. Lots of cursing will be done. 😂I just put gas in my car at $8 a gallon.😳

A study from a Bank? 😂😂 It was also talking about long term goals. Doesn't take away the pain people are feeling from record inflation.

I like to see that study in Romania. Lots of cursing will be done. 😂I just put gas in my car at $8 a gallon.😳
"However, a new survey from Ally Bank shows that most Americans are optimistic about their finances in 2022, despite rising prices. More than half (53%) of respondents said they're confident about their personal financial standing, and 59% believe they will be better off financially a year from now. Nearly two-thirds (65%) said they will likely achieve their financial goals for 2022, even with record-high inflation."

"However, a new survey from Ally Bank shows that most Americans are optimistic about their finances in 2022, despite rising prices. More than half (53%) of respondents said they're confident about their personal financial standing, and 59% believe they will be better off financially a year from now. Nearly two-thirds (65%) said they will likely achieve their financial goals for 2022, even with record-high inflation."
That’s the funny but not so funny thing about all of this…prices are going up but people are paying those prices. Like rent where I live is $6k+ for a nice two bedroom apartment and day care is $3k a month, but these places are filling up and people are sending their kids there.

I stop trusting banks and them to be truthful a long time ago. Here is a few other polls.

Most Americans are concerned about inflation.

The thing about it is depending on who does the poll, you will get a different perspective.

There is nothing great about record inflation. I knew this was coming though when they forced businesses to close and people to stop working. Just like anything else, we will get through it.

I stop trusting banks and them to be truthful a long time ago. Here is a few other polls.

Most Americans are concerned about inflation.

The thing about it is depending on who does the poll, you will get a different perspective.

There is nothing great about record inflation. I knew this was coming though when they forced businesses to close and people to stop working. Just like anything else, we will get through it.
Well then for as pessimistic as people are about their finances, they sure are spending a ton.

I will leave this quote here from the World Economic Forum that explains everything happening right now and what’s to come. This is not political but it is a fact. The plan is to get this done by 2030, we are on this path and nothing will be done about it. They are speaking the quiet part out loud now, no fear of repercussions. Enjoy your research

“You will own nothing and be happy”

It's depressing. Bad part of the timeline for sure. I live in Canada and when I was 16 (2002) I worked at a gas station. Gas was ~ 42 cents/litre. It's 2.10/litre now for regular. My GTI takes 91 octane, so I pay even more.

The GTA housing market is beyond absurd, @airman and @3BILLS are both Canadian as well and will confirm.

Food is ridiculous too. I'm taking a stand where I can and have upped my cooking game. I love burgers, but absolutely hate to pay $20+ for one, so I'll be making 99% of them at home now. What I hate most is shrinkflation; portion goes down and the price goes up. It's pathetic and sad to see how small things are getting. It's wild watching an old TV show from the '80s or '90s and seeing something like a Snickers bar look enormous and today can be eaten in two bites.

My biggest concern is that eventually people will just not be able to afford things, period, unless something changes. I don't know enough about economics to speculate what that would be, but if it doesn't, potential crime and riots could occur out of desperation.
Yeah it's crazy. My townhouse bought in 2006 for $200K (which all the neighbours went crazy over, that we paid this much) is now selling for $900K. It would be cool to claim how of a good investment it was, but it's not really an investment since you always need a place to live, and everything else is sky high. So its not something you can really cash out on. Feel sorry for people who are trying to get into the housing market now, as I'm seeing 450sq ft bachleor pad condos listing for close to a million. Madness.

As far as food, I do most of my shopping at Coscto, and my bills is up 30 to 40%. Everything across the board is up. I went from buying organic chicken breast, to ground chicken to save money and still paying more than I used to.

I commute a fair distance to work, been there 12 years, have a company car but I pay for the gas. My fuel cost has doubled, and it's killing me to a point that I'm really starting to look around for work closer to home.

Things go in cycles, what goes up must come down. Obviously there are factors that accelerated the down tremendously and made it worse.

I feel bad for people, I did well enough during covid that I can survive this and I can say the same for most people I know. I think most people with assets (the home you live in is not an asset) did very well and they will be okay because those assets also went up tremendously with the price of everything else. But just the common working person, say a single mom with kids, how do they deal with everything costing double now?

You really want a sobering thought, the real issue is that prices will never come down either, they will stay this way. Things market driven such as oil will come down but many other things won’t. As an example I do e-commerce and shipping costs have risen dramatically over the past year or so, they will never come back down, they have never gone down only up but incrementally….this time they skyrocketed.

My wife and I Bowhunt and we each put 2 deer and one bear each into the freezer last season. Ice fishing over the winter gave us over combined 500 perch, crappie and blue gill and sufficient walleye in this spring. Add 15 winter bunnies , a squirrel here and there, some geese and a loaded summer garden and we are eating very good high quality natural meet protein at a reasonable cost.
We cleaned and processed everything ourselves, no 3rd party help required to save additional cash.

I make my own arrows and reload my own ammo for additional saving with material purchased in bulk when prices were reasonable.

The price of steak is stupid around here! Give me a Venison backstrap steak seared once both sides in a hot buttered pan with a dash of salt and a baked potato and one can't wipe the smile off my face.

The dymatize hydro whey in orange creamsicle flavor that I like to use has gone up from $60 to $120

But chicken breasts at Walmart remain $1.99/lb, so that's good

diesel exhaust fluid has become a very big problem in the trucking industry....trucks and most construction equipment can't (legally) operate without it. our russian friends are the largest exporter of the fertilizer we use to make this stuff and with exports on hold prepare to be f00ked when the entire trucking industry is on it's knees and we can't get deliveries of groceries, gas, etc. really hate to see things go this way or ever feel like one of the tin foil hat types but stocking up on stuff is not the worst idea of all time.

Orwell 1984 - this is our reality.

Everything is going up and I mostly blame the dramatic increase in gas prices for this rise in inflammation we are experiencing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131