over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cost of meat, fish and high protein sources

What pisses me off is the Walmart near my end of town NEVER hardly has skinless boneless chicken breast, krogers right across the street always has chicken (I do the majority of my shopping at krogers).
But YES, food prices are definitely going straight up!
I buy my meat at Kroger. I don’t like eating meat from Walmart. There’s been too many recalls.

I cringe every time I go to the store. Back in the day I could have a grocery cart overflowing for $100.00. That’s like 1/4 of the cart now. It is crazy how high prices are getting. I joke I am going to start whacking the subdivision deer to supplement our protein sources. I put in a big garden, along with splitting a cow with a farmer I know. People hesitated and when I get asked if we do a half this summer, yup. No problem count me in. I am hoping the next price jump we know that’s coming will be a lot easier on the grocery bill not bedding as much. Between the garden, fresh eggs and beef in the freezer. I never keep fish in the summer when I take the kids fishing. I think that is going to change too. I don’t get raises or cost of living so it’s definitely hit us hard.
Not only do I cringe, I get angry!

Aloha everybody

If you don’t live in the California/Nevada I suggest finding a local farmer to purchase pig, cow and/or lamb 🤙

If you live in California/Nevada message me and will send out a price list (next drop is august 5-10) and I’ll ship it to your door step, I deliver for local farmers I trust until I develop my own farm(s)

We deliver pig, cow and Lamb (1/2 or whole).

Packaged, labeled, cut/carved and delivered to your doorstep

Typically you’ll save more time & money in the long run buying 1/2 animal or WHOLE animal from these farmers

I caught on to this farmer food game early (Charles poliquin mentioned this in article 10+ years ago

(Am I allowed to post my email????ssmcoronado at gmail dot com

Very Respectfully,
Vinny
USAF Veteran
Private Medical Researcher

Aloha everybody

If you don’t live in the California/Nevada I suggest finding a local farmer to purchase pig, cow and/or lamb 🤙

If you live in California/Nevada message me and will send out a price list (next drop is august 5-10) and I’ll ship it to your door step, I deliver for local farmers I trust until I develop my own farm(s)

We deliver pig, cow and Lamb (1/2 or whole).

Packaged, labeled, cut/carved and delivered to your doorstep

Typically you’ll save more time & money in the long run buying 1/2 animal or WHOLE animal from these farmers

I caught on to this farmer food game early (Charles poliquin mentioned this in article 10+ years ago

(Am I allowed to post my email????ssmcoronado at gmail dot com

Very Respectfully,
Vinny
USAF Veteran
Private Medical Researcher
I have a local butcher and works out well like this. Get a neighbor to split it and you make out really well. My neighbor has chickens and I do a 600 sqft garden every year. It' enough to give a bunch away and can plenty of sauce, tomatos and peppers. It's all expanding. We do blueberries, raspberries, strawberries (started this year), Basil, rosemary, several mints, lemon grass, 6-8 varieties of tomato, 3-4 varieties of peppers, Potato (justy started this year), lettuce, spinach and egg plant. There are a fewother things I need to get done outside of gardening. I need to get an inron insert for my fireplace and a backup generator. All this stuff takes time. But hey, with prices going up and up it's best to prepare. But as far as meats, the butcher route is a great way, at least for now. Local personal chicken mini farms seem to be a way to go. Plenty of eggs and some friars from time to time. Some people just rent a rooster when more chickens are needed. That's something we have not done yet but the wife and I are thinking about it. I don't feel like building a chicken coupe. Plus the red fox around me are tough on these little farms. Ground turkey seems to still be quite affordable but not sure for how long.

I have so many emotions lately and find myself questioning life in general. I live in San Diego and yes it is expensive in general but now it’s down right out of control. In what capacity are things going to get better? I don’t see prices going down. All I see continually happening is minimum wage go up followed by increases everywhere else to counteract the wage increase in the first place. I received a pay raise literally due to the fact I just live in California.
My wife is active duty military access to VA loans she receives her income plus a 2800 housing allowance plus my income and we still cannot afford a home here. Average price for a house in San Diego is a million dollars. We recently stopped looking because anything in our price range which we stretched by the way is a shit hole.
I’m scared for the United States. Let’s say prices do decrease we are going to once again see the housing market crash and go into another recession. We are fucked either way.
We have two household incomes struggling to make ends meet. That should not happen. Health insurance is extremely expensive. People on welfare at this point are literally smarter than the middle class at this point.

This is what a million dollars looks like in San Diego and I cannot afford this.

Attachments

• 1092A05D-5220-4BA9-9F2B-9268384E726E.png
    1092A05D-5220-4BA9-9F2B-9268384E726E.png
    191.2 KB · Views: 38
Large eggs are more expensive, Go with the medium size ones. Haven’t noticed liquid egg whites to go up too much. Tilapia is still alright. Oats and cor(I buy bulk white rice flour) are still cheap. Potatoes and veggies unchanged. Look for grocery discount stores and stock up on canned stuff, oats , etc. Search for short dated protein if you consume whey. I have found plant protein, though. Fruit hasn’t seemed to increase either .

Can also search for local farmers in your area to buy bulk meat, poultry and eggs

It just takes thinking and researching

Everything is up. 2016-2020, oil for home-heating cost me $280.00 for 150 gallons.
I put in 150 gallons yesterday, it cost $900.00. Yup, and food has really gone up (and everything else).

Tough times and sad to see the state that we're in... Feel bad for folks who are really struggling financially.
Glad i work from home. To fill the car gas tank a couple times a week like in the past, would be depressing...
Lucky enough to fill up once every 2-weeks these days (just a 10-minue drive (and back) to the gym each day is most of my travel.

Wtf dude. Is that picture of the shack in the garden of the 1 million dollar house? I thought housing in my country was expensive but this is nuts.
In your spare time check out housing prices in Toronto and remember those are Canadian dollars. It's all about the location. 500 sqft condos going for a million easy in some parts.

Even eggs have gone up. I'm seeing about a 30-40% increase in my cost of living in general. However, I do have clients with gardens, farms, and have grown sons that hunt and fish. My monthly costs probably run lower than many, regardless. I keep life simple, expenses low... there will always be a cost for things. But, there are ways to balance it out
Most Americans at least can pivot from overpaying(IMO) for others to make their food at resturants to something radical like, oh I don't know.....making their own food lol. This alone almost cancels out the cost increase for those who were dining out most of the time. Combine this with another radical concept: brew your own coffee! The savings pile up.
I will leave this quote here from the World Economic Forum that explains everything happening right now and what’s to come. This is not political but it is a fact. The plan is to get this done by 2030, we are on this path and nothing will be done about it. They are speaking the quiet part out loud now, no fear of repercussions. Enjoy your research

“You will own nothing and be happy”
We are already there:

Cell-phone: many use the lease/payment plan and upgrade as soon as possible so they never actually own the thing
Car/truck: Loans are 5,6,7 or more years and many "trade up" before paying it off.........no true ownership
Homes: 30 year mortgage........and if paid off, rare these days, see how long you "own" the place when you stop paying the government "rent." You don't truly own the paid-off house IMO
Entertainment: you used to physically possess your books, albums and movies......all digital now, usually stored on a streaming service and subject to disappearing were behind the scenes contracts to change/not renew by studios/musicians/platforms.
Your personal data/history being collected: most don't own this.

So owning nothing.........................many are already there.

True wealth is the accumulation of that which cannot be taken from you.-me

Most Americans at least can pivot from overpaying(IMO) for others to make their food at resturants to something radical like, oh I don't know.....making their own food lol. This alone almost cancels out the cost increase for those who were dining out most of the time. Combine this with another radical concept: brew your own coffee! The savings pile up.
We are already there:

Cell-phone: many use the lease/payment plan and upgrade as soon as possible so they never actually own the thing
Car/truck: Loans are 5,6,7 or more years and many "trade up" before paying it off.........no true ownership
Homes: 30 year mortgage........and if paid off, rare these days, see how long you "own" the place when you stop paying the government "rent." You don't truly own the paid-off house IMO
Entertainment: you used to physically possess your books, albums and movies......all digital now, usually stored on a streaming service and subject to disappearing were behind the scenes contracts to change/not renew by studios/musicians/platforms.
Your personal data/history being collected: most don't own this.

So owning nothing.........................many are already there.

True wealth is the accumulation of that which cannot be taken from you.-me
I’m not particularly well off nor have I ever made more than a middle class income but I own all I have outright, I don’t owe a penny to anyone. It’s the way I’ve always operated. I don’t even have a credit card. I deal w banks as little as possible. I live below my means. I don’t need much and just want to make sure my daughter is provided for as I’m scared to death what kind of world she’ll be forced to grow up in.

Strange time to be alive.

I live by your advice

China is buying as much farmland as possible, and I believe bill gates is the largest landholder. Between those 2 shipping food to other countries, I think things will only get worse for us.

I have so many emotions lately and find myself questioning life in general. I live in San Diego and yes it is expensive in general but now it’s down right out of control. In what capacity are things going to get better? I don’t see prices going down. All I see continually happening is minimum wage go up followed by increases everywhere else to counteract the wage increase in the first place. I received a pay raise literally due to the fact I just live in California.
My wife is active duty military access to VA loans she receives her income plus a 2800 housing allowance plus my income and we still cannot afford a home here. Average price for a house in San Diego is a million dollars. We recently stopped looking because anything in our price range which we stretched by the way is a shit hole.
I’m scared for the United States. Let’s say prices do decrease we are going to once again see the housing market crash and go into another recession. We are fucked either way.
We have two household incomes struggling to make ends meet. That should not happen. Health insurance is extremely expensive. People on welfare at this point are literally smarter than the middle class at this point.
Don't worry recession coming

What I'm really not liking is eating out in ca is ridiculously expensive, sure I can find deals, but normally they giving me anal with less food. I order burrito say extra meat, they pocket cash and no extra meat... Magority of the time.

I mean it's California we have a lot of tacos and burritos we know what's up I want the one place owner came out and asked me about the burrito I'm like do you want me to tell you the truth or you want me to blow smoke up your ass. I told him he was a little offended I said you know he's like yeah I know you're expecting a ton of meat on there and I said no just a little bit more than what you put on there what you put on there was a basically average for burrito definitely wasn't extra meat

But yeah very expensive to eat out and then all these social ass clowns putting up reviews that this place is the bomb this place is great majority people don't tell the truth like oh my God I got f***** in the ass the price was way too much I didn't get enough food cuz everybody needs to make believe their life is perfect not me man I'll put up negative reviews all day long

Iv lived through several of these “recessions” and I honestly haven’t been affected at all by them. So I can’t really sAy I understand how a lot of you guys feel. But I do have sympathy for all you guys that aren’t able to find careers that pay you well enough to live comfortably. I just found my niche mastering dangerous difficult physical things most people wouldn’t do if their life depended on it. Iv got no education Past high school but have always earned more than all the people I know that went to college.

This is what a million dollars looks like in San Diego and I cannot afford this.

I am by La Jolla , beyond expensive, even shithole north county and east county is 2.4k for a studio apt in the hoods

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131