mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Frequent ejaculation cause downregulation of androgen receptors?

I am just making a research on why does some people respond badly to gear, why do some people have bad androgen receptor sensitivity, because at the end of the day we are all humans, different structures sure,but we have the same organs and the same chemistry, I know that taking gear by itself would cause androgen receptor upregulation, Taking injectable L-carnitine would, fasting would as well.
"A 2007 study on rats found that frequent masturbation lowered androgen receptors in the brain. Androgen receptors help the body use testosterone. Meanwhile, another 2007 study on rats showed that frequent masturbation increased estrogen receptor density".
I know that rats and humans are not the same but why do some people respond better to gear better than others given that they train very intensely, good diet, same starting point, yet they have different results, people always say "genetics", what exactly do they mean by that, that's what I want to know.
"we are all human"... "A 2007 study on rats... another 2007 study on rats." Well done.

Ronnie backs up the data (he also improved his V-taper by squeezing his abs while walking around).

"we are all human"... "A 2007 study on rats... another 2007 study on rats." Well done.

Ronnie backs up the data (he also improved his V-taper by squeezing his abs while walking around).
Eq was originally for horses, but works for humans, tren is for cattles but work or humans, alot of the studies on steroids are done on animals but they might corelate with humans.

Ironically, although testosterone deficiency can cause problems with sexual desire and performance, having sex can actually increase your testosterone production. If you are having sex very infrequently this is likely to reduce your testosterone levels. (Thanks Google)
I remember learning this in college biology.

who cares.
If you’re in bed with your lady and say “I can’t finish because my biceps might only get 98% of their gains” I would question your life choices
I agree but I just want to learn more on this subject

Thanks for the reply emeric, big fan.
I just find it interesting that all the boxing legends, ali, tyson, lewis and many more stayed away from sex during camp, which tells you that this boosted their performance otherwise they would't do it, would that mean if it boosted your performance in the gym you should get more results?
The rat studies mention that there was a decrease in androgen receptors in the brain, I don't know if it's just the brain or the whole body, but if it was then this would mean that you would get more out of your steroid usage, more results, I might be wrong though.

Thanks for the reply emeric, big fan.
I just find it interesting that all the boxing legends, ali, tyson, lewis and many more stayed away from sex during camp, which tells you that this boosted their performance otherwise they would't do it, would that mean if it boosted your performance in the gym you should get more results?
The rat studies mention that there was a decrease in androgen receptors in the brain, I don't know if it's just the brain or the whole body, but if it was then this would mean that you would get more out of your steroid usage, more results, I might be wrong though.
Lots of things say in studies they may help a bit. But do you think guys eating 300g protein would be any smaller if they skipped their bccaa shake and drank egg whites or didn't take their beta alanine? Do you think people who use peptides would be smaller or fatter If they didn't? Me personally, no. Trying to optimize Evey little pathway and aspect to get that 1% growth reported in a study doesn't give real world results imo.

Lots of things say in studies they may help a bit. But do you think guys eating 300g protein would be any smaller if they skipped their bccaa shake and drank egg whites or didn't take their beta alanine? Do you think people who use peptides would be smaller or fatter If they didn't? Me personally, no. Trying to optimize Evey little pathway and aspect to get that 1% growth reported in a study doesn't give real world results imo.
You're absolutely correct, you should not be obesessed with every little detail, I was just trying to understand the subject more, and when you look at people who take tren, they have crazy libido, they ejaculate alot, but still get great results. The study I linked mentions that there is a decrease in the androgen receptors in the brain, I'm not sure if they are throughout the whole body, but the ar density returned to normal a couple of days later.

This is a weird fucking post. It makes zero difference. I certainly would take rapist Mike Tysons advice on about nothing.

You're absolutely correct, you should not be obesessed with every little detail, I was just trying to understand the subject more, and when you look at people who take tren, they have crazy libido, they ejaculate alot, but still get great results. The study I linked mentions that there is a decrease in the androgen receptors in the brain, I'm not sure if they are throughout the whole body, but the ar density returned to normal a couple of days later.

Who the hell is saying they get crazy libido from tren? And they ejacualte more? I think thats a stretch. My libidio is the same on any AAS and I don't count my nuts so I have no data to say I ejaculate more on test, tren, var, drol, deca etc.

Is there a poll somewhere "how many times per week do you ejaculate when you use (insert compound)?

Who the hell is saying they get crazy libido from tren? And they ejacualte more? I think thats a stretch. My libidio is the same on any AAS and I don't count my nuts so I have no data to say I ejaculate more on test, tren, var, drol, deca etc.

Is there a poll somewhere "how many times per week do you ejaculate when you use (insert compound)?
Well when you're horny you have sex more right, tren kills the sex drive for some people, especially if you compete and only use it for very short periods but for most people who use it on bulkin they get crazy horny when they're on tren, just like some people lose their sex drive while on deca

"It is given by injection into muscle. Side effects of trenbolone acetate include symptoms of masculinization like acne, increased body hair growth, scalp hair loss, voice changes, and increased sexual desire."
This is straight from wikipedia

I seen a list of athletes listed on Twitter that would “hold there sperm”
From memory it was Tyson, Ali and few others that were the greatest athletes- warriors.

Not sure that there is anything to it or not.
Maybe mentally for those that believe it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131