mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those with experience of professional body building cycles; what is your opinion on the validity of this?

genetics Adam. plain and simple. its the most important thing
anybody who’s not injured or with some abnormality or disease can get damn big and lean.
Some faster and easier than others but not everybody wants to actually do the hard part for years upon years consistently.
Most people will never even realize their genetics because they lack the work ethic.
The drugs is the easy part if you’ve got the money.

saying it's chemical warfare at the top level is bullshit, alot of guys took and are taking way more than what ronnie took, yet nobody duplicated the size and conditioning the he brought to the stage
Ronnie Coleman had a superior gene pool its elite level genetics thats why Jay had to wait it out for Ronnie to age and get go down hill before he could dethrone the g.o.a.t

Jay was smack dab in the middle of the two greatest bodybuilders of all time and same happened to Jay when he lost to Phil.

What was different from Jay than the other white boys? Why was he so much bigger and thicker g.e.n.e.t.i.c.s

they all do the same stuff and as much as they can so thats what seperates them.

Plenty of freaks are taking those amounts. The genetic spectrum is vast but all freaks have good genetics but some can get away with much more than others. Yes lot's of drugs are needed but don't devalue hard work and consistency in nutrition, training and drug taking. Most of the guys who think it's all drugs have never followed an exact diet plan and trained brutally hard for 8 weeks nevermind 8 years. Yes it's chemical warfare at the top and many downplay the importance of drugs but it also works both ways. If you don't have it on 2-3g of gear and 10iu hgh you won't have it on 4-6g gear and 20iu hgh.
what elvia says is true. hard proper training, 8 quality hours of sleep, 6 quality meals, never miss a shot. No alcohol or rec drugs. no out in the streets late night. rest on off days. you should be round and thick with 1 gram test and 1 gram of an anabolic other than tren per week. Tren is only needed for competition. if you are doing everything 100 and are not big and lean on 2 grams total per week than 6 grams will only make you sick because everyone is on different levels and have different tolerances and 1 gram does not work the same for everyone. Dont believe the 500mg test per week and 500mg primo per week when someone is jacked, if a bodybuilder sees great result with size on that bullshit gram then he will double the dose and get greater results.

Plenty of freaks are taking those amounts. The genetic spectrum is vast but all freaks have good genetics but some can get away with much more than others. Yes lot's of drugs are needed but don't devalue hard work and consistency in nutrition, training and drug taking. Most of the guys who think it's all drugs have never followed an exact diet plan and trained brutally hard for 8 weeks nevermind 8 years. Yes it's chemical warfare at the top and many downplay the importance of drugs but it also works both ways. If you don't have it on 2-3g of gear and 10iu hgh you won't have it on 4-6g gear and 20iu hgh.

I've seen enough of what the pros actually do to know 2-3g of gear isn't what they use.

3g TEST as a base maybe. Even that is low for many.

Just my experience. I don't have a horse in the race. I've been following trainers for years and use enough drugs and look nothing like a pro. So yes, genetics are everything.

But again, I've met enough of these guys. When they actually let you in their little circle what they use is far beyond what I'm comfortable with.

I've seen enough of what the pros actually do to know 2-3g of gear isn't what they use.

Just my experience. I don't have a horse in the race. I've been following trainers for years and use enough drugs and look nothing like a pro. So yes, genetics are everything.

But again, I've met enough of these guys. When they actually let you in their little circle what they use is far beyond what I'm comfortable with.
🤔 you use enough drugs but how long have you treated eating and training like it was your job? How many consecutive years have done everything as close as possible to perfect?

Are talking the size of a pro or shape? There’s a difference. One is genetics the other is consistency

Why did the pros let you in their circle if you look nothing like a pro?

Yes we supply many freaks and some pros. Most take 3-6g's if I am going to just stick a general range on things. Some do less and some do much more than that range. One guy was using 10 grams of test for example but there are plenty of freaks taking around 3 grams of gear.

I was replying to your post that stated "2-3g of gear and 10iu gh isn't what the freaks take". There are loads of freaks taking that much gear. Now my definition of a freak is huge and lean it doesn't mean they would be good on stage... they could be last place but they are still freaky. If someone can't get freaky taking 3g's of gear and 10iu HGH they are not eating enough and/or training hard enough. Not everyone has the proportions and shape to be a pro bodybuilder but many can be just as big as them if they put the work in. You really think you can't get freaky taking 3g's of gear and 10iu HGH? By freaky I mean 250-300 pounds and very lean (vascular etc). No one is saying loads of guys aren't blasting huge amounts (6-10g) but you really think every freaky guy has had to take those amounts?

Another thing you write you have taken enough drugs and look nothing like a pro but that's just you who doesn't have genetics to be a pro bodybuilder. You don't think you could look freaky? Although have you progressively ate and trained brutally hard never missing a meal or a workout for 5+ years straight taking 2-3 grams and 10iu HGH? It's not the drugs that make freaks. I should rephrase that because it 100% is the drugs that makes freaks but what I mean is the freaks will be freaks taking 3g's and 10iu HGH and they will also be freaks taking double that. You don't have a guy taking 3g's and 10iu HGH and he suddenly doubles it and he becomes a freak... it's the added food and training over time a long with those drugs that make them freaky. Quite frankly 3g's, 6g's, 9g's it doesn't make that much difference once you get above a certain point. Loads of guys take massive doses but they would be just as impressive taking less (this still has be be high doses though) they just abuse the shit out of everything they do because that's their mentality.

🤔 you use enough drugs but how long have you treated eating and training like it was your job? How many consecutive years have done everything as close as possible to perfect?

Are talking the size of a pro or shape? There’s a difference. One is genetics the other is consistency

Long enough. Trust when I say I do not give a fuck about proving anything on a forum.

No, everyone isn't meant to be 300lbs of muscle.

Yes we supply many freaks and some pros. Most take 3-6g's if I am going to just stick a general range on things. Some do less and some do much more than that range. One guy was using 10 grams of test for example but there are plenty of freaks taking around 3 grams of gear.

I was replying to your post that stated "2-3g of gear and 10iu gh isn't what the freaks take". There are loads of freaks taking that much gear. Now my definition of a freak is huge and lean it doesn't mean they would be good on stage... they could be last place but they are still freaky. If someone can't get freaky taking 3g's of gear and 10iu HGH they are not eating enough and/or training hard enough. Not everyone has the proportions and shape to be a pro bodybuilder but many can be just as big as them if they put the work in. You really think you can't get freaky taking 3g's of gear and 10iu HGH? By freaky I mean 250-300 pounds and very lean (vascular etc). No one is saying loads of guys aren't blasting huge amounts (6-10g) but you really think every freaky guy has had to take those amounts?

Another thing you write you have taken enough drugs and look nothing like a pro but that's just you who doesn't have genetics to be a pro bodybuilder. You don't think you could look freaky? Although have you progressively ate and trained brutally hard never missing a meal or a workout for 5+ years straight taking 2-3 grams and 10iu HGH? It's not the drugs that make freaks. I should rephrase that because it 100% is the drugs that makes freaks but what I mean is the freaks will be freaks taking 3g's and 10iu HGH and they will also be freaks taking double that. You don't have a guy taking 3g's and 10iu HGH and he suddenly doubles it and he becomes a freak... it's the added food and training over time a long with those drugs that make them freaky. Quite frankly 3g's, 6g's, 9g's it doesn't make that much difference once you get above a certain point. Loads of guys take massive doses but they would be just as impressive taking less (this still has be be high doses though) they just abuse the shit out of everything they do because that's their mentality.

I have people

Look at my pic in the pic thread

Long enough. Trust when I say I do not give a fuck about proving anything on a forum.

No, everyone isn't meant to be 300lbs of muscle.
I’m not asking you to prove anything. You’re missing my point
Most people aren’t meant to be shredded but it’s not impossible

I remember on an old board a long time ago, i forgot the name it was like "anabolic ???? ".. two word phrase..

Anyways I remember a pro Mike Morris posting what he was taking and it was 2.5g of test per week, plus 1.2g of Deca, plus some oral. And he would use GH and insulin too off and on. ..

Maybe one of a million reasons.
That’s interesting. People don’t usually share doses unless you look the part unless you’re the one giving them the gear. Maybe you look better than you think.

Which of these top open pros are you close with?

Agreed. I played D2, an elite D2 program, we would get many D1 second or third string transfer players wanting to play. They were a different breed. I was sauced, training, eating, sleeping as best as I knew how at the time.

Ron “easy Deezy” was high, eating Wendy double stacks and drank orange soda like water. Did reps only when the coaches were watching . Could walk under 500lbs and hit it ATG for reps drunk.

What the fuck bro.
Same. I played D1 ball at a high level, and some of these dudes were absolute freaks with zero effort. Many teammates even ended up with really nice NFL careers (including two inevitable first-ballot hall of famers) with as little effort as possible and the worst diet you can imagine.
I can't help but wonder how unreal some of these guys could have been if they possessed even half of my work ethic or discipline.

I said it tongue in cheek… as in, why do people put so much emphasis on the types and amounts of drugs and think that is what holds them back compared to the ultra successful when it seems obvious it is genetics, consistency, etc

Same. I played D1 ball at a high level, and some of these dudes were absolute freaks with zero effort. Many teammates even ended up with really nice NFL careers (including two inevitable first-ballot hall of famers) with as little effort as possible and the worst diet you can imagine.
I can't help but wonder how unreal some of these guys could have been if they possessed even half of my work ethic or discipline.

Yea, some of these guys couldn’t stay out of trouble either. My good buddy, he was 6-3, 245lb safety. Ran a laser 4.5 flat…which is usually in the 4.4s on a handheld stopwatch , 37inch vertical. Robbed a pawn shop and sold the pistols illegally. Did 4 years. Could of easily made any practice squad in the NFL

That cycle is like jumping out of a plane sitting on a toilet hoping to get out a diarrhea shit before hitting the ground. But anyway O'Conner is a full of shit kind of guy pushing the hype to move his wallet weight up.

One one hand I can understand a medical professional not endorsing using gear for gaining muscle mass, that's just not something that would be ethical. But this Dude is outright demonizing Gear, making it sound worse than Crack lazed with Fentanyl and Rat Poison. Can't stand the guy.
I hate Connors but this seems reasonable especially for a few years and disregard for one’s health. I imagine the user was quite uncomfortable 1gm of test good test doses right is a lot, 2 I did once for 2 weeks and I was miserable
Guys running 1g + of just Test and not having any side effects (and grams of other androgens along with it) truly are the genetically elite. Especially that high amount of Test seems wild, even with AI it seems just really hard to control. Anything over 500 mg of Test makes my life miserable, crazy water retention, BP high even with BP Meds, Cardio goes to shit, can't walk a flight of stairs without having to take a break, and need to take 5 min breaks between sets to recover, and forget about any sports 😅.

Guys running 1g + of just Test and not having any side effects (and grams of other androgens along with it) truly are the genetically elite

ehh maybe

i can run 2 grams of test no problem. could stack on a gram of deca and gram of tren at least and not feel like ass

i am definitely not the genetic elite when it comes to building muscle.. tolerating lots of drugs? maybe

but not building muscle lol

i just cant be assed to spend that much money on gear, or pin that much oil

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear