over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Horse chestnut dose

2g of what? Just testosterone or a combination of others to get to 2g?

Personally I’ve done old SHIC’s that had me upwards of 6g or so. Felt very lethargic during it but made great gains!

Cage

Personally I’ve done old SHIC’s that had me upwards of 6g or so. Felt very lethargic during it but made great gains!

Cage
horse chestnut powder ya dingus

How high do you guys push it? I got raw powder and was thinking of trying to push up to 2 grams a day
I take 500mg 2x a day
i’d look at pubmed and see what the efficacious dose used in studies was if you wanna push the dose

I take 500mg 2x a day
i’d look at pubmed and see what the efficacious dose used in studies was if you wanna push the dose
My bad dog… Hell dunno what horse chestnut is used for! Too many supplements to keep track of nowadays.

Aside from the general vitamins I only take EAA’s & BCAA’s.

Cage

Cage
6 grams of injectable test?

6 grams of injectable test?
Yessir…. Like a gram a day. You’ve never ran a SHIC run back in the early 2000’s. I believe that was the time period. Never did it again.

Cage

Yessir…. Like a gram a day. You’ve never ran a SHIC run back in the early 2000’s. I believe that was the time period. Never did it again.

Cage
Art Atwood wanted me to but I was growing like a weed on 750 plus a lot of EQ, A50, winny daily, 4 Provirion a day, and masteron. My total was prolly 2500 a week. I think I’m a hyper responder though bc I’ve worked up to 2 grams and I could barely do anything but lift the rest of the day I was just swollen up I’d train my clients and in between just elevate my feet and lay on the floor but Art was pretty wild I watched him pop a bottle of SYD deca 300 like I would take a 2 ml shot, just another day. I’ll say this I always thought I took a lot bc so many people were lying about their doses but the more I conversate on here with guys who don’t lie I’ve gone back to guys I lifted and competed with and asked what were you really on, mind you most are now off work drink beer hang out regular guys and almost to a man they all admitted the took a lot more than they said they did. I dunno why people lie I don’t think less of a dude who takes more or me just runs trt the drugs are still what 10-20% of the equation everyone obsesses over meds and not the food, water, and sleep needed to make training work

My bad dog… Hell dunno what horse chestnut is used for! Too many supplements to keep track of nowadays.

Cage
Good for veins and circulation
cheap too

Good for veins and circulation
cheap too

Cage
Same here aside from Fish oil and a few heart health goodies there’s just too much shit out there and vitamins, aminos, liver, and fish oil do the trick. I saw he put circulation on for its use why not just take Gotu Kola or white willow bark (aspirin)

Same here aside from Fish oil and a few heart health goodies there’s just too much shit out there and vitamins, aminos, liver, and fish oil do the trick. I saw he put circulation on for its use why not just take Gotu Kola or white willow bark (aspirin)
I do swallow a baby aspirin daily. Sometimes I forget though.

Cage

Different mechanism. White willow is a blood thinner, horse chestnut deals more with venous tone. Specifically it’s good for lower limb circulation and helps with venous insufficiency

it acts on your veins not your blood

Cage
sxv-wtf.gif

I do swallow a baby aspirin daily. Sometimes I forget though.

Cage
You know I was then that new thing came out and said unless ur doc says do it, don’t. What’s ur opinion, sometimes I think I felt better on it

You know I was then that new thing came out and said unless ur doc says do it, don’t. What’s ur opinion, sometimes I think I felt better on it

I like my Crit levels in the mid 50s for endurance. Definitely feel better with aspirin and curcumin. Only downside is I bleed a lot if cut. Not dangerously so I guess it's a good thing.

I like my Crit levels in the mid 50s for endurance. Definitely feel better with aspirin and curcumin. Only downside is I bleed a lot if cut. Not dangerously so I guess it's a good thing.
Yea I love tumeric/curcumein and same thing if I cut myself shaving I bleed like hell I know my crit is 1 point above the listed range and I can’t remember what that is I keep sayin imma give blood and forget to. But my BP is pretty good my cardio is struggling but I’m just back at it as of Jan. 3 so an hour am fasted is still harder than it should be but I dunno if that’s crit or just a year of new baby and not prioriting my health ya know a year of slacking doesn’t fix in 6 weeks. I can manage the full hour on the stepmill but then my legs lock up for like 10 min when I get off and I’m EXHAUSTED for the day and pre baby it waaaay an hour 5-6 days a week no biggie.

Yea I love tumeric/curcumein and same thing if I cut myself shaving I bleed like hell I know my crit is 1 point above the listed range and I can’t remember what that is I keep sayin imma give blood and forget to. But my BP is pretty good my cardio is struggling but I’m just back at it as of Jan. 3 so an hour am fasted is still harder than it should be but I dunno if that’s crit or just a year of new baby and not prioriting my health ya know a year of slacking doesn’t fix in 6 weeks. I can manage the full hour on the stepmill but then my legs lock up for like 10 min when I get off and I’m EXHAUSTED for the day and pre baby it waaaay an hour 5-6 days a week no biggie.

I wouldn't sweat 1 point, I'm higher but platelet count isn't too high. You only see it's benefits of being high when you really push. Where you are I'd stay in whatever HR is zone 2 for you for at least a month. Get your base back before pushing too much.

I wouldn't sweat 1 point, I'm higher but platelet count isn't too high. You only see it's benefits of being high when you really push. Where you are I'd stay in whatever HR is zone 2 for you for at least a month. Get your base back before pushing too much.
Thanks yea I have a few days when I push past that but I always feel it. Course being older is new to me. After 4 years on fertility my body really forgot contest type training and I’ve jumped back in from fertility to pregnancy to baby and just deciding I’ll get on stage in August or so, and I will but don’t want a damn HA or stroke either when I push up to 150 bpm it’s not fun, it used to be I’m sure it will again

Cage
I remember late 90’s when we had Paul Borreson pushing SHIC. My good mate did 20ml of sustanon 250 and some orals. Lasted 3 weeks, felt like shit and never did it again.

I remember late 90’s when we had Paul Borreson pushing SHIC. My good mate did 20ml of sustanon 250 and some orals. Lasted 3 weeks, felt like shit and never did it again.
I can only imagine 20 ml of sust 250 sounds like a recipe for 3 LOOONG weeks is he still alive if you don’t mind me asking?

I take 500mg 2x a day
I’ve been enjoying my full dose pre training. I didn’t notice much a difference between 1g and 2g. I read higher doses caused stomach issues, but even 2g at once I had none tbh. I’ll probably stick to 1g. Might even split it up the way you do as well.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear