over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY TAKING?

6’1, 270 and lean without gear? 🤔🤔🤔
Yes, I have been lifting non stop since I was 16, I'm now 55, consistent gear, hgh, insulin usage for 25 of those years. I have left over muscle, stretch marks and a nice set of bitch tits to prove it...I understand your skeptical, keep in mind im about 10-12% body fat and big boned..I have been on this board a couple years, check my profile. I'm not a faker...

600mg Test Cypionate per week
500mg Nandrolone Decanoate per week
50mg Dianabol every day

This is my favorite combo that I grow very well on.

Finished up my cruise at 19 weeks (about 7 weeks longer than planned). Bloods perfect, blood pressure so low I might have to drop the minimal Meds I use for it. For someone who's fought high blood pressure and hypertension my focus on diet and cardio paid off nicely.

Winter blast:

750 Test E
600 Nand D
600 Equipoise
200 Tren Acetate (may swap out for winstrol/anavar or combo later in cycle)
Hgh 3iu ED

Goal is to stay reasonable lean or even recomp while rebuilding lifts and keeping solid diet/cardio (a little holiday indulgence is okay too). Sitting low-mid 230s. I'm okay getting up to 245. Plan to wrap 12-16 weeks.

Never tried equipoise and wanted to cruise on it first but I'm low on time for a few life reasons and it's not really integral to success of this cycle so giving it a go at 600mg weekly and shouldn't blow me up if I have to drop given others in there.
Let me know how this goes for you!
I’m really interested in the Test/Deca/EQ

I’m currently running Test/EQ. I’ll decide after if i want to add in Deca.

Yes, I have been lifting non stop since I was 16, I'm now 55, consistent gear, hgh, insulin usage for 25 of those years. I have left over muscle, stretch marks and a nice set of bitch tits to prove it...I understand your skeptical, keep in mind im about 10-12% body fat and big boned..I have been on this board a couple years, check my profile. I'm not a faker...
You’ve also NEVER posted a picture- go on and show him those man boobs and shut him up lol

for sure not a hallmark of delusion to proclaim you’re not a faker

to be clear - i personally don’t give a shit what you do, has no bearing on me, i find it amusing that many men make it to your age and still find it necessary to lie to themselves and others via the internet

You’ve also NEVER posted a picture- go on and show him those man boobs and shut him up lol

for sure not a hallmark of delusion to proclaim you’re not a faker

to be clear - i personally don’t give a shit what you do, has no bearing on me, i find it amusing that many men make it to your age and still find it necessary to lie to themselves and others via the internet
Amazing you got me pegged!!

Amazing you got me pegged!!
sure seems that way doesnt it. I see no pictures. But go ahead and deflect, it’s YOUR ego that’s taking a hit because you ran your mouth and can’t back it up.

like i said earlier, i have no stock in this. It’s just humorous to me

we’ll all find a way to carry on without seeing a pic of your ”10-12%bf”, so don’t sweat it

you can take this as the end of our interaction

20mg inject dianabol
300mg boldenone
50 oral proviron
5iu hgh
insulin
ghrp6 as needed

What would you compare 20 mg inject dball to orally?

honestly i think they are pretty equal. dianabol already has a very high oral bioavailability.

the injections are to make sure i get no signs of digestion problems.

sure seems that way doesnt it. I see no pictures. But go ahead and deflect, it’s YOUR ego that’s taking a hit because you ran your mouth and can’t back it up.

like i said earlier, i have no stock in this. It’s just humorous to me

we’ll all find a way to carry on without seeing a pic of your ”10-12%bf”, so don’t sweat it

you can take this as the end of our interaction
Got me again, your amazing! No ego at all my friend. After all these years on boards, I should know better thanks for reminding me.

20mg inject dianabol
300mg boldenone
50 oral proviron
5iu hgh
insulin
ghrp6 as needed
Ive read some guys feel that the injectable version of dianabol brings less water retention than the oral. Do you think this is accurate or it's a push?

Ive read some guys feel that the injectable version of dianabol brings less water retention than the oral. Do you think this is accurate or it's a push?

I get no water from either to be honest. I also dont stack it with test so that helps.

Got me again, your amazing! No ego at all my friend. After all these years on boards, I should know better thanks for reminding me.
It’s your statement of being 270, at 6’1” 10-12% BF. At those body fat levels you’d have a defined clear set of abs showing at all times. Add that to the fact that you’re 270, it’s impressive! Very impressive!

I’m inching my way there, but won’t likely get there. I’m also not 10-12%. My last measurement had me at 14.9%. So I have hazy 4 pack at 252lb this morning! 🤨 I’d like to be 10% at 270lb, but my diet needs to reflect that as well. And currently it does not.

That’s all @SouthernMuscle is saying my man. There’s a lot of guys on here that would LOVE to be 270lb at 10%. That’s a solid accomplishment! Hats off to you if that’s the case!!! Consider me peanut butta n jelly yo!

Oh and to add what I’m currently taking…

Test, Tren, NPP, Ment (low doses for a light cruise)

Cage

It’s your statement of being 270, at 6’1” 10-12% BF. At those body fat levels you’d have a defined clear set of abs showing at all times. Add that to the fact that you’re 270, it’s impressive! Very impressive!

I’m inching my way there, but won’t likely get there. I’m also not 10-12%. My last measurement had me at 14.9%. So I have hazy 4 pack at 252lb this morning! 🤨 I’d like to be 10% at 270lb, but my diet needs to reflect that as well. And currently it does not.

That’s all @SouthernMuscle is saying my man. There’s a lot of guys on here that would LOVE to be 270lb at 10%. That’s a solid accomplishment! Hats off to you if that’s the case!!! Consider me peanut butta n jelly yo!

Oh and to add what I’m currently taking…

Test, Tren, NPP, Ment (low doses for a light cruise)

Cage
While i do appreciate your conflict mitigation my friend, no that’s not what i was saying.

he claims ”NATTY” status with with those stats @56 years of age

I’m saying he’s absolutely full of shit

His post history reflects this, he don’t know shit about fuck

BUT if there were proof to the contrary then i’d happily apologize and retract my comments, not holding my breath

While i do appreciate your conflict mitigation my friend, no that’s not what i was saying.

he claims ”NATTY” status with with those stats @56 years of age

I’m saying he’s absolutely full of shit

His post history reflects this, he don’t know shit about fuck

BUT if there were proof to the contrary then i’d happily apologize and retract my comments, not holding my breath
Yeah I saw that… He stated using PED’s for a few decades and coming off. I too have a hard time believing someone over the age of 50 maintaining a truly lean physique of 270lbs without PED’s. If this is true they missed their calling in the bodybuilding world!

Cage

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner