over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY TAKING?

Lol man a bunch of y’all are bumping the fuck out of this - I need to get back on 2 vials a day when I’m home from Israel/Dubai 😂
I was wondering, from your current state, if you drop down to 2iu/day for example (or off HGH altogether), what immediate changes would you expect to see? And how long have you been on your vial a day approach?

300mg Test Prop ed (300 total)
350mg EQ (once per week)
200mg DHB (2 separate pins)
3iu HGH (increasing to 4 shortly)

400mg of glutathione once a week
800-1000mg carnitine daily
40-100mg choline daily
100mg modafinil 5 days per week
25mcg T3 and 50mcg T4 (my rx)

I'm probably switching the prop to enanthate soon. I have a bunch of prop that I want to use and I want to compare blood values using similar mg of the two esters.
Did you ever get bloods to compare the esters?

I was wondering, from your current state, if you drop down to 2iu/day for example (or off HGH altogether), what immediate changes would you expect to see? And how long have you been on your vial a day approach?
First off - I want all the body dysmorphic mental lunatics (like myself) to read this: MISSING A FEW DAYS OF GH WILL NOT CHANGE ONE DAMN THING IN REGARDS TO YOUR PHYSIQUE. I used to be the type of dude who would have a panic attack if I was going on a weekend trip and would miss two days of injections. It’s complete nonsense and you need to get over it. GH is a supplement - if your physique turns to shit it means your diet sucks and you’re a half ass gym rat. As you know I go on weeks long international trips - don’t bring GH - and my physique doesn’t change one bit. I’m in Israel right now and haven’t thought about it once.

Now having said all that - you want to take breaks. It’s good for your insulin sensitivity, liver, heart, etc…. Whether I’m traveling or not I’ll take 2-3 weeks off GH at least 3-4 times a year. When I get back on I start with 1/2 a vial and work my way up. It’s been a while since I’ve hit 2 vials a day. But I’ve been running at least 1 vial a day of TP’s GH for about 18 months now. I’ve been a semi consistent GH user (2-4iu a day) for over a decade.

First off - I want all the body dysmorphic mental lunatics (like myself) to read this: MISSING A FEW DAYS OF GH WILL NOT CHANGE ONE DAMN THING IN REGARDS TO YOUR PHYSIQUE. I used to be the type of dude who would have a panic attack if I was going on a weekend trip and would miss two days of injections. It’s complete nonsense and you need to get over it. GH is a supplement - if your physique turns to shit it means your diet sucks and you’re a half ass gym rat. As you know I go on weeks long international trips - don’t bring GH - and my physique doesn’t change one bit. I’m in Israel right now and haven’t thought about it once.

Now having said all that - you want to take breaks. It’s good for your insulin sensitivity, liver, heart, etc…. Whether I’m traveling or not I’ll take 2-3 weeks off GH at least 3-4 times a year. When I get back on I start with 1/2 a vial and work my way up. It’s been a while since I’ve hit 2 vials a day. But I’ve been running at least 1 vial a day of TP’s GH for about 18 months now. I’ve been a semi consistent GH user (2-4iu a day) for over a decade.
You don't notice losing fulness? I'm off GH now for a week or so and dropped almost 3 kg which does show in my physique. I do look a lot leaner in my abs which is cool, leaner in my face as well which is less great as my face gets ugly when lean :'). I was on 8iu of TP browns. Will start back up in a week or 2 but got sick due to bad gear and being sick + hgh raised my heart rate to a level I didn't like.

You don't notice losing fulness? I'm off GH now for a week or so and dropped almost 3 kg which does show in my physique. I do look a lot leaner in my abs which is cool, leaner in my face as well which is less great as my face gets ugly when lean :'). I was on 8iu of TP browns. Will start back up in a week or 2 but got sick due to bad gear and being sick + hgh raised my heart rate to a level I didn't like.
Yes - but that’s just water. It’s not muscle tissue. Also the benefit of taking a break - relieves some edema which is also probably what is putting pressure on your heart.

Yes - but that’s just water. It’s not muscle tissue. Also the benefit of taking a break - relieves some edema which is also probably what is putting pressure on your heart.
Oh well then I absolutely agree. I wasn't scared it was muscle indeed, it's oké to drop some water every once in a while. Indeed the water combined with a infection raised it to a degree I dislike and since the infection simply needs time I figured, for the time being, drop the gh.

Lol man a bunch of y’all are bumping the fuck out of this - I need to get back on 2 vials a day when I’m home from Israel/Dubai 😂
Seeing how much the gh helped me has me wanting to get back on it here soon brother !! I just started my cut I think gh would really benefit me right now

750 teste
400 tren e
400 mast
10 GH
I should prob add in slin..
Walmart slin is effective that's how I started and I feel it does have good benefits just don't ger crazy either it a little goes a long way. I wish I did it ten years ago

Really only test anymore. Sometimes I get the idea in my head to use other stuff but I usually don't do it. Test grows me as well as anything, and I can get just as lean and dry on it as with anything, just need to diet tight. Test isn't healthy per se but imo it does the least damage of any other compound, even if used at higher doses..

I’m going to go in the largest doses I’ve done since I last competed a decade ago…

3x per week
40-50mgs test (120-150 total)
25 mgs mast (75 total)
25 mgs deca (75 total)

I know it sounds crazy but after being off everything about a year to have a kid and no more than 50-120mgs of test the last year I’m really looking forward to this. Over the last 52 weeks I’ve really averaged around 60mgs of test a week.

I’m going to go in the largest doses I’ve done since I last competed a decade ago…

3x per week
25 mgs mast (75 total)
25 mgs deca (75 total)

I know it sounds crazy but after being off everything about a year to have a kid and no more than 50-120mgs of test the last year I’m really looking forward to this. Over the last 52 weeks I’ve really averaged around 60mgs of test a week.
Is there any benefit with doses that low? Well I guess that is something fun for u to add a little extra

Just hopped back on after a 5 month break to clear the receptors.

Currently running (2 injections per wk)
Test E 500/wk
NPP 200/wk
Deca 240/wk
GH 2ius/ed

Around June that changes to:
Test E: 600/wk
EQ: 600/wk
Primo: 300/wk
Tren E: 300/wk
GH 2ius/ed
IGF-1: 4wks on 6 wks off, repeat 4on/6off until September.

3x per week
25 mgs mast (75 total)
25 mgs deca (75 total)

I dont wanna bully you in any way lol but buuump that stuff bro.
120-150 test is TRUE TRT....so you'll be going from crappy TRT (60mg test) to regular guy TRT (150mg) :)???
And im not sure you'll even notice 75 Mast or 75 Deca to be honest.
I kno you are sensitive to doses now (hell, i was too with the fertility stuff) but i would go something like 250 Test + 200 Deca. That right there is about as mild of a cycle as you can do (im suuure bloodwork would barely be out of range on that) and at least you'll FEEL it.

I’m taking

600mg sust
300mg mast e
300mg eq
50mg var

Going to slowly up the doses on everything every so often. About to add in t3 here soon. My goal is to get leaner than I’ve ever been.

Is there any benefit with doses that low? Well I guess that is something fun for u to add a little extra

Well...I think at first it will. Keep in mind I was on true trt and then came off almost a year and looking at my calendar (I log everything) I've been doing 2-3, 20-30mgs of test a week (60-90) total so I do think going to a total burden of ~270-330mgs a week I do think will make a pretty big difference.

That said, I have great bloods after being off or on low dose so long and I do realize i'm being a sissy.

3x per week
25 mgs mast (75 total)
25 mgs deca (75 total)

Why such low dosages

I dont wanna bully you in any way lol but buuump that stuff bro.
120-150 test is TRUE TRT....so you'll be going from crappy TRT (60mg test) to regular guy TRT (150mg) :)???
And im not sure you'll even notice 75 Mast or 75 Deca to be honest.
I kno you are sensitive to doses now (hell, i was too with the fertility stuff) but i would go something like 250 Test + 200 Deca. That right there is about as mild of a cycle as you can do (im suuure bloodwork would barely be out of range on that) and at least you'll FEEL it.

To be honest I want to. I'm scared and I don't know why. I've turned into a bit of a hypochondriac. I do think you are right and maybe I'll do my plan and grab some NPP or test Prop and throw that in. I also think my bloods are so damn good right now (I mean let's be honest it's like I've been off to barely real trt for almost two years) I'm scared to mess it up.

I'm a little conflicted if I'm being really honest. I'm not going to compete again, but after just turning 40, still think I have something left.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131