over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY TAKING?

After many years of running AAS, Iso has been my #1 with PhenylProp a close 2nd. I feel the best when running Isocaproate. I think many others would enjoy the Isocaproate ester if they weren’t forced to brew their own.

Cage
Very true . It’s not easy to find either .

Max 👍

I’m taking

600mg sust
300mg mast e
300mg eq
50mg var

Going to slowly up the doses on everything every so often. About to add in t3 here soon. My goal is to get leaner than I’ve ever been.
Added in t3 along with 500mg metformin I’m already seeing results. Goal is to be super shredded this summer.

400 test 400 deca. My favorite 52 year old cycle. Good bloods. No sides. Tons of ancillaries though

Added in t3 along with 500mg metformin I’m already seeing results. Goal is to be super shredded this summer.
You get diarrhea from the glucophage? Besides leanest ever any other goals. How old are you now brother?

There’s a food version of this so let’s have a hormone one!

For the next 4-6 weeks Before I up the doses.
gh will be added soon at 10iu

.4mL Test E 250 per day | 700mg per week
.15mL Deca 400 per day | 420mg per week
.45mL Primo E 200 per day | 630mg per week

10mg Nolvadex per day
25mcg t3
100mcg t4

What are you guys on?
1ml -test p
1ml - tren
1.5 DBOL
1 clomid
I have been doing this cycle every 2 days, them taking a day off tren and test. I just finished my first month. Thinking of tapering down for this next month to .5ml tren and .5 test and doing that every other day. While staying on DBOL and clomid almost every day (the last couple weeks I have been inconsistent with my DBOL dosing, and I know I need to be better at that)

1ml -test p
1ml - tren
1.5 DBOL
1 clomid
I have been doing this cycle every 2 days, them taking a day off tren and test. I just finished my first month. Thinking of tapering down for this next month to .5ml tren and .5 test and doing that every other day. While staying on DBOL and clomid almost every day (the last couple weeks I have been inconsistent with my DBOL dosing, and I know I need to be better at that)
6F94A2AD-E68E-4321-871C-BFF13E25771C.gif

1ml -test p
1ml - tren
1.5 DBOL
1 clomid
do you have any idea why i posted the gif above

1ml -test p
1ml - tren
1.5 DBOL
1 clomid
Just awful 😞

1ml -test p
1ml - tren
1.5 DBOL
1 clomid
400 mg test e & c mix 2 .5 ml shots ew
250 mg Deca 250 weekly
100 mg Provirion daily
10 mg halo before workouts
Some clomid here and there to bust fat nuts and keep the boys swinging

400 mg test e & c mix 2 .5 ml shots ew
250 mg Deca 250 weekly
100 mg Provirion daily
10 mg halo before workouts
Some clomid here and there to bust fat nuts and keep the boys swinging
Is this a cruise?

Is this a cruise?
Kinda I’m 44 and I’m doing a pre prep diet bc I’ve been off stage for a few years for fertility and pregnancy then new baby. I’m growing on this but it’s a low dose for me but not what I’d call trt. I do feel that for year round this is benign enough imo. I don’t feel good on 250 mgs of test it’s just not enough so once prep starts that’ll go up to like 750 mg test and the rest will get fine tuned

Kinda I’m 44 and I’m doing a pre prep diet bc I’ve been off stage for a few years for fertility and pregnancy then new baby. I’m growing on this but it’s a low dose for me but not what I’d call trt. I do feel that for year round this is benign enough imo. I don’t feel good on 250 mgs of test it’s just not enough so once prep starts that’ll go up to like 750 mg test and the rest will get fine tuned
Yea I feel u on that. In the similar boat although I have no serious plans for the stage just an idea I've always had. I like what u have there.

I just came off a 20 week "blast". 600 primo, 525 rest, 225 tren e, gh, oral start and end. Now I plan on 400-500 test, 250 mast, gh, slin, see how this goes and might put low dose nandrolone if joints feel like crap

Yea I feel u on that. In the similar boat although I have no serious plans for the stage just an idea I've always had. I like what u have there.

I just came off a 20 week "blast" recomp. 600 primo, 525 rest, 225 tren e, gh, oral start and end. Gained about 10lbs and dropped 3% bf with minimal cardio. Now I plan on 400-500 test, 250 mast, gh, slin, cruise on this for a month and pull bloods.

Next bulk I want to do test 750, npp 400, eq 500 mast 500, slin, gh

I just came off a 20 week "blast" recomp. 600 primo, 525 rest, 225 tren e, gh, oral start and end. Gained about 10lbs and dropped 3% bf with minimal cardio. Now I plan on 400-500 test, 250 mast, gh, slin, cruise on this for a month and pull bloods.

Next bulk I want to do test 750, npp 400, eq 500 mast 500, slin, gh
How did you like the primo? Debating between that and EQ for a cut.

How did you like the primo? Debating between that and EQ for a cut.
Never used eq to cut but I did like eq more then primo both at 600mg. I used 600 eq years ago with crazy cosmetic and strength gains but I think bp was high and had crazy forearms pumps. Primo is a safer drug but it doesn't do a whole lot imo but if your looking for low sides it's the best bet. Unless my primo wasn't 200mg/ml and more like 100= 300mg. I can't say it made a big difference compared to other choices but I did not have noticable sides on my run. It does lower estrogen a bit but I wouldn't pay for primo now. Eq or mast is just as good if not better for results per ml. I could've cruised with test primo but I decided on test mast.

Never used eq to cut but I did like eq more then primo both at 600mg. I used 600 eq years ago with crazy cosmetic and strength gains but I think bp was high and had crazy forearms pumps. Primo is a safer drug but it doesn't do a whole lot imo but if your looking for low sides it's the best bet. Unless my primo wasn't 200mg/ml and more like 100= 300mg. I can't say it made a big difference compared to other choices but I did not have noticable sides on my run. It does lower estrogen a bit but I wouldn't pay for primo now. Eq or mast is just as good if not better for results per ml. I could've cruised with test primo but I decided on test mast.
Think I’m going to grab me some bold cyp instead of primo then for a cut. Probably 500 of bold/test

You get diarrhea from the glucophage? Besides leanest ever any other goals. How old are you now brother?
Yeah I get some diarrhea but not too bad. I want to be leaner/ bigger than I was than wen I got lean last time lol. I will send ya some pics of how I looked last time when I cut if that’s cool with you ? And I’m a little under 30 brother.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131