over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Markus Ruhl

slesh

Registered
Dude was huuuuge but never placed better than 5th at The O. He’s making Milos look like a child here. What was the knock on him? What didn’t the judges like? I don’t really know anything about the dude. I saw some recent pics of him on IG - he don’t look great. Crazy scar on his bicep - was he running SEO back in the day?

He claims to have not used SEO. If you look at his biceps early in his career they did have the extreme peak but SEO is so common I'm sure he at least experimented. The knocks on him were not enough triceps and never getting ripped and dry enough through the back / glutes / hamstrings. He was sort of like the Roelly Winklaar of his day - insanely huge freaky physique the fans loved but only ever won 2 shows.

Milos looking huge there! def SEO in his arms as we all know.

As for Markus Rhul i DEFINITELY think he was oiled up. those biceps were like perma peaked.
he had that maybe going against him but also a pretty blocky guy.
always one of my all time faves tho.

Yeah, Markus still has those biceps while others areas have decreased in size so there is definitely something in there.

He was a fan favorite. He was huge and looked excellent a few shows but his physique lacked aesthetics compared others despite having nearly everything else needed to place higher.

I believe he smoked cigarettes throughout his entire career.

He claims to have not used SEO. If you look at his biceps early in his career they did have the extreme peak but SEO is so common I'm sure he at least experimented. The knocks on him were not enough triceps and never getting ripped and dry enough through the back / glutes / hamstrings. He was sort of like the Roelly Winklaar of his day - insanely huge freaky physique the fans loved but only ever won 2 shows.
Yeah looks like Roelly is a great comp

Milos looking huge there! def SEO in his arms as we all know.

As for Markus Rhul i DEFINITELY think he was oiled up. those biceps were like perma peaked.
he had that maybe going against him but also a pretty blocky guy.
always one of my all time faves tho.
Really? Had no clue about Milos and SEO.

Really? Had no clue about Milos and SEO.
Milos almost died from pinning SEO in a vein. There are shows where his arms are massively overdone. Oil is super easy to spot looking back the 90s now that we have the knowledge of today.

Milos almost died from pinning SEO in a vein. There are shows where his arms are massively overdone. Oil is super easy to spot looking back the 90s now that we have the knowledge of today.
Holy moly. Lol it’s funny because whenever I look at old shots of Milos next to the other guys I think he’s small-ish. I guess that’s why I never looked close enough.

I remember watching a video of him several years ago shopping in a grocery store. Dude was a behemoth!!! People would just stop and stare.

Cage

I remember watching a video of him several years ago shopping in a grocery store. Dude was a behemoth!!! People would just stop and stare.

Cage
I saw that video. Once outside the store, he lit up a smoke, lol.

I think the biggest criticism of him back in the day was he was too “blocky”.

Milos was never “huge”, he says so himself. He says competitors / fans always commented on how much bigger he looked on stage. He had great lines and a small waist that made him look bigger than he was.

I have to disagree with Milos looking like a child though. I think he looks better here than Markus. Just my .02

Milos was never “huge”, he says so himself. He says competitors / fans always commented on how much bigger he looked on stage. He had great lines and a small waist that made him look bigger than he was.

I have to disagree with Milos looking like a child though. I think he looks better here than Markus. Just my .02
Meant child in size. I also think Milos looks better - conditioning and symmetry.

Meant child in size. I also think Milos looks better - conditioning and symmetry.

I know, I guess I didn’t convey that. I know Markus is a mass monster, I just don’t think he dwarfs Milos in these photos. I think he looks pretty big here!

Markus was a freak.
Lacked triceps, hamstring, glute development. Shoulders were almost to big if that can be a thing.

Just a freak but not pretty

At the time I was really surprised when Evan Centopani beat him at his pro debut at the New York Pro. Evan was smaller then the other guys.

In some shots of Milos he looks like one of the best BB's of all time. That is a very good shot of Milos. Markus Ruhl was much bigger than Milos but you can't see it in that pic. As posted he lacked in certain areas and was "blocky" and that's why he never won. He was enormous though and very dry from the front and had a great/freaky look. One of my fav bodybuilders of all time. He 100% used oil and I think he was still injecting his arms a few years ago. He was still pushing things long after retiring but has downsized a little recently. Markus used massive doses especially test and that come from his own mouth.

Like other guys said he was lacking legs from the rear and blocky. There was a contest he looked phenomenal tho his best showing and condition can't remember which show. I always thought his chest was his best body part next to shoulders, chest was massive but prob had lots of oil in it. You have to remember the guys he was competing against were just another level.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws