over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slinnnnnn Saving My Life

This is what I use by well. Most accurate I’ve been able to find, and it’s nice because at least around me most pharmacy’s carry the strips.

Exactly. The strips are at every drugstore I’ve been to and Costco has them as well. I also like the smartphone app so I can get a macro view of my insulin sensitivity and where it’s trending.

Exactly. The strips are at every drugstore I’ve been to and Costco has them as well. I also like the smartphone app so I can get a macro view of my insulin sensitivity and where it’s trending.
Didn’t know Costco had them too! Will add that to my next haul, I’m running low.

Glad you’re feeling better and I hope you can get everything figured out and it continues in a positive direction for you!

Didn’t know Costco had them too! Will add that to my next haul, I’m running
low.
They’re behind the pharmacy counter but you don’t need a prescription. You just need to ask for it.

@slesh , No matter what monitor you use, stay away from the relion brand from Walmart. Absolute garbage.

So I sorta eluded to this in one of my above posts - but omg the increase in appetite is amazing. 2-3 hours after a previous meal I’ll be sitting there knowing it’s time to eat and generally I’m still pretty full but I hit 10iu a few min before the next meal and bam I’m just pounding food. It’s incredible. Never felt this before.

Have had time to think abt this some more... when you're back running the high doses of GH you should probably be checking your fasted AM sugar a few times per week and also a few post-prandial checks weekly as well. Solely relying on your regular bloodwork a few times per year (or however often you check it) runs the risk of potentially exposing your body to long periods of hyperglycemia. Among other concerns, the GLUT3 transporter that is on our nerves is high affinity (higher than GLUT4) and also insulin independent (in contrast to GLUT4). So periods of hyperglycemia slowly take a toll on our nerves and it doesn't matter if insulin is present or not. Just my $.02

They’re behind the pharmacy counter but you don’t need a prescription. You just need to ask for it.

@slesh , No matter what monitor you use, stay away from the relion brand from Walmart. Absolute garbage.
Dude the relion was horrendous for me. I would get 76 and 112 back to back lmao.

Have had time to think abt this some more... when you're back running the high doses of GH you should probably be checking your fasted AM sugar a few times per week and also a few post-prandial checks weekly as well. Solely relying on your regular bloodwork a few times per year (or however often you check it) runs the risk of potentially exposing your body to long periods of hyperglycemia. Among other concerns, the GLUT3 transporter that is on our nerves is high affinity (higher than GLUT4) and also insulin independent (in contrast to GLUT4). So periods of hyperglycemia slowly take a toll on our nerves and it doesn't matter if insulin is present or not. Just my $.02
Agreed but I always get my A1C checked with blood work as well and that should satisfy your above concern as it’s your average over months…

My A1C from a month ago was in range.

I wish I knew how to use my insulin so I can Us it with my gh.I just can't seem to understand how much to take (mark on slin pin) and what to eat as soon as I take it so I don't go hypo and what time to take the insulin. Like back to back with the gh or separate. I just can't figure it out with all the search and reading I've done.

I wish I knew how to use my insulin so I can Us it with my gh.I just can't seem to understand how much to take (mark on slin pin) and what to eat as soon as I take it so I don't go hypo and what time to take the insulin. Like back to back with the gh or separate. I just can't figure it out with all the search and reading I've done.
Lol I think you’re selling yourself short. It’s not that complicated. Just have a bottle of Gatorade next to you whenever you pin. I’ve gone semi hypo a few times over the years - lol you don’t just drop dead as long as you’re not injecting some stupid amount. The warning signs are easy to spot - you get a little sweaty and shaky. Take a few sips of Gatorade and you’re good.

Does anyone notice facial puffiness and enhanced fat gain on insulin when bulking?

Hit 10iu and just crushed these. I do well financially but imagine if I could afford to do this 6 times a day with Slin - I’d be Luki’s size 😳.

IMG_5061.jpeg

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner