over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slinnnnnn Saving My Life

But I don’t crave that like I crave hand rolls!

#iamthehandrollking
Dude you can make em at home easy!

Cop yourself some rice sushi, sugar free rice vinegar, whatever fish you prefer and seaweed wraps and you’re good to go 😎

20iu on meals with 120 plus grams of carbs has been perfect for me. I pin it before I eat and it actually increases my appetite. After my meal I feel great - no hypo symptoms.
That’s not to bad but I feel still shows a bit of insulin resistance. Some may disagree. You could likely fix this very quickly provided how lean you are. Just go low carb for a bit. Add in or increase fasted cardio. Drop GH to only 3iu pre workout only (drop on rest days). You will not lose anything. Actually you will gain size given the testosterone dose and provided your low dose past use. Then add back in carbs slowly maybe add slin around large carb intake windows like post workout and add growth back slowly.

I think growth is better capped at 5iu or 6iu as you get good results but don’t have to deal with the same level of insulin resistance issues at say 10iu

That’s not to bad but I feel still shows a bit of insulin resistance. Some may disagree. You could likely fix this very quickly provided how lean you are. Just go low carb for a bit. Add in or increase fasted cardio. Drop GH to only 3iu pre workout only (drop on rest days). You will not lose anything. Actually you will gain size given the testosterone dose and provided your low dose past use. Then add back in carbs slowly maybe add slin around large carb intake windows like post workout and add growth back slowly.

I think growth is better capped at 5iu or 6iu as you get good results but don’t have to deal with the same level of insulin resistance issues at say 10iu
My brother is getting married next weekend in SF so I’m going to essentially do this while there. Not bringing any Slin or GH with me. Pinning my Test before the flight. Plan to keep carbs almost zero for the weekend with fasted morning cardio each day at the hotel.

I checked out the Ultra Lab site. Are the Male testosterone test uncapped? I know some Testosternone test won't go past 1500
Should be. I used them earlier this year for a basic TT, free T, PSA check and it showed my exact TT reading as just under 1700.

Should be. I used them earlier this year for a basic TT, free T, PSA check and it showed my exact TT reading as just under 1700.
Good to know and thank you. I am going to give them a shot. I know with some services you have to select the female hormone panel for uncap Test Levels.

My brother is getting married next weekend in SF so I’m going to essentially do this while there. Not bringing any Slin or GH with me. Pinning my Test before the flight. Plan to keep carbs almost zero for the weekend with fasted morning cardio each day at the hotel.
If you could do this for at least a week I think you'd grow better and it'll help with your insulin resistance. As a former fatty it's something we still have to deal with. Just keep to 800mg and you won't loose anything. I need to do a week every 8 weeks or 2 weeks every 12-14 weeks of zero carbs. And every thing just goes so much smother

Incorrect - I’m taking the amount I need to keep from going hyper. Did you read my entire post? I have not adjusted my diet to the Slin - the Slin has been added in to match my diet.
Lol.
So I sorta eluded to this in one of my above posts - but omg the increase in appetite is amazing. 2-3 hours after a previous meal I’ll be sitting there knowing it’s time to eat and generally I’m still pretty full but I hit 10iu a few min before the next meal and bam I’m just pounding food. It’s incredible. Never felt this before.
proved my point. You’re pounding insulin to get more food in. This is the exact wrong way to use insulin

Lol.

proved my point. You’re pounding insulin to get more food in. This is the exact wrong way to use insulin
He’s using insulin to get food in to meet his caloric requirements, nothing more. The reason people get fat is because they slam some arbitrary amount of slin then eat more than their caloric needs to avoid going hypo.

I think insulin resistance happened, from too many uis GH, and grams of carbohydrates. Best time reduce GH dose to 1 iu. Moreover, taking slin a couple times or more a week , on higher carb periods, I think, is a good idea because slin , from lab results, seem to reset blood glucose, insulin levels lowering them, if their elevated.

Lol.

Insulin needs a certain amount of carbs. Too little carbs with slin, and you feel tired, weak, I would describe it as a low blood sugar feeling, not fun. Do you use slin while reducing body fat?
If so, how long did it take you to learn to use insulin while keeping carbohydrates to a moderate amount , and continue the lose body fat?

He’s using insulin to get food in to meet his caloric requirements, nothing more. The reason people get fat is because they slam some arbitrary amount of slin then eat more than their caloric needs to avoid going hypo.
Absolutely no one needs 20iu of insulin to stop themselves from going hyper. Unless you’re a super obese diabetic.

There is bigger problems at play here. And forcing things is only gonna make the problem worse. Fix the diet would be my suggestion and get those ridiculous doses of carbs spread through out the day. I’m someone who regularly eats over 800 carbs daily with my highest point in the off-season being 1300g, I never needed any insulin between meals. Feed the body as needed. Don’t crash it with food it doesn’t need. How do you know your body doesn’t need food? You start to run high blood sugar

Insulin needs a certain amount of carbs. Too little carbs with slin, and you feel tired, weak, I would describe it as a low blood sugar feeling, not fun. Do you use slin while reducing body fat?
If so, how long did it take you to learn to use insulin while keeping carbohydrates to a moderate amount , and continue the lose body fat?
I use insulin pre and post workout year round I’ve used it for a decade the protocol doesn’t change. Match the minimum amount of insulin needed to do the job.

For me to get extremely lean I have to drop my carbs low pre and post aswell, I’ll still do 3iu of insulin with 30g of carbs from Gatorade intra, because the anti catabolic effect of insulin and I use l carnitine with it. No insulin post workout, cause if I’m eating 50g of carbs my body is sure as hell able to handle that especially in a post workout setting

I’ll still do 3iu of insulin with 30g of carbs from Gatorade intra, because the anti catabolic effect of insulin and I use l carnitine with it. No insulin post workout, cause if I’m eating 50g of carbs my body is sure as hell able to handle that especially in a post workout setting
Do you use a already pre mixed liquid form of injectable l carnitine?

Do you think oral l carnitine has fifty percent of the effects of injectable?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws