over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Time Tren

My favorite way to do tren at this point of my life is just 100mg tren e a week..the long acting Ester keeps me saturated and going…I’m not bodybuilding though.

Totally stay away from tren E the first time! The side effects stick around too long if it doesn’t work out for you.

I like tren base/suspension pre-workout sometimes too
What are you're 'fitness' goals ?
Just to be shredded while being able to run and lift ?

What are you're 'fitness' goals ?
Just to be shredded while being able to run and lift ?
Absolute performance with as much strength as possible..I still need to be able to run until someone says stop, do a 300 on the fitness test, and keep my big 4 heavy.

Just stay ready so I don’t have to get ready

Absolute performance with as much strength as possible..I still need to be able to run until someone says stop, do a 300 on the fitness test, and keep my big 4 heavy.

Just stay ready so I don’t have to get ready
Good stuff. While I don't have to meet fitness tests, I'm still all about peak performance.
Running. Boxing. Lifting heavy(within reason)
Plus I love the look that comes with it.
Oh yeah... I love the mental effects of the DHTs and tren.

Good stuff. While I don't have to meet fitness tests, I'm still all about peak performance.
Running. Boxing. Lifting heavy(within reason)
Plus I love the look that comes with it.
Oh yeah... I love the mental effects of the DHTs and tren.
Yeah, I don’t have a look requirement at all..I have really bad body issues..I literally have never been seen without a shirt on by any friends or family except my wife..and all my shirts are long sleeve..don’t know why..been that way since I was old enough to remember anything

Yeah, I don’t have a look requirement at all..I have really bad body issues..I literally have never been seen without a shirt on by any friends or family except my wife..and all my shirts are long sleeve..don’t know why..been that way since I was old enough to remember anything
I'm the opposite. I go everywhere pretty much half nekked! :)

Were you fat as a kid too? That's how I was for the longest time

I tried parabolan year ago, but not for that long. Got agitated in the first week. Still on the fence about ace, but if I were to try I would start super small and go 25mg MWF. Can always titrate up. Not sure about recommendations for first time users to start at 300/wk. Sounds ridiculous. From what I see, its not for everyone.

A little tren goes a long way. 200mg Tren blows away a gram of any other compound for me. I also get low sides running it 200mg and below. I get less sides on Tren E than A.

This may be unpopular but IMO if you feel great and have a nice physique using the compounds you're comfortable with I see no reason in adding Tren into the mix. Unless you're competing I don't know why you would put yourself at risk to those terrible sides. I wish I never used that shit...

This may be unpopular but IMO if you feel great and have a nice physique using the compounds you're comfortable with I see no reason in adding Tren into the mix. Unless you're competing I don't know why you would put yourself at risk to those terrible sides. I wish I never used that shit...

Agreed.

The Golden Era bodybuilders (Arnold, Zane etc...) looked awesome and didnt use Tren.

Don’t we all want a better physique? Isn’t that what this is all about?

Most guys who commented said the sides were over exaggerated.

Regardless we are all aware of the risks. I’m starting small.

You want a better physique but won't show us what you have now so we can help you build a better one.

You have a knee injury that prevents you from properly training legs.

You worry about hair loss.

And you want to use tren at almost 40 years old.

This won't go like you're expecting.

I tried parabolan year ago, but not for that long. Got agitated in the first week. Still on the fence about ace, but if I were to try I would start super small and go 25mg MWF. Can always titrate up. Not sure about recommendations for first time users to start at 300/wk. Sounds ridiculous. From what I see, its not for everyone.
For sure. If he's determined to go down that route then at least start at a very small dose.
If 75mg tren h works for the pros, then 75mg of tren a should be enough for a novice.

You want a better physique but won't show us what you have now so we can help you build a better one.

You have a knee injury that prevents you from properly training legs.

You worry about hair loss.

And you want to use tren at almost 40 years old.

This won't go like you're expecting.
Couldn’t have said it better myself 👏🏻

Like Dan said - have we even seen what you look like?

And yes we all want better physiques but at what cost? I do some crazy shit but the mental sides from Tren are 1000% not worth it - puts my business at risk. The sides are not exaggerated at all and if you’re worried about your hair say bye bye.

Lol is the legs thing true?

not to take-away from the thread, but curious about your experience with tren.. and why you feel this way.. 'never used that shit'
i wish i never used gear period.. especially deca.. but here i am 25 years later.. i believe tren is the main reason why i lost my hair.
although, i would shave it close anyway if i still had hair.. i prefer the bald look to the all grey look.

Like Dan said - have we even seen what you look like?

And yes we all want better physiques but at what cost? I do some crazy shit but the mental sides from Tren are 1000% not worth it - puts my business at risk. The sides are not exaggerated at all and if you’re worried about your hair say bye bye.

Lol is the legs thing true?
re: hair

facts! everyone says genetics, etc.. but all my cousins(blood.. i was adopted) on both sides have full head of hair..
when i started tren, lumps of hair fell out.. i had so much hair, that it took probably 10 years for me to go completely bald.

For me, I'd mostly be concerned about the long term neurological sides.

not to take-away from the thread, but curious about your experience with tren.. and why you feel this way.. 'never used that shit'
i wish i never used gear period.. especially deca.. but here i am 25 years later.. i believe tren is the main reason why i lost my hair.
although, i would shave it close anyway if i still had hair.. i prefer the bald look to the all grey look.
No exaggeration Tren would make me a zombie introvert fuck head. I am not joking - there were days I was doing lines of blow just to get out of bed to make sales calls. I had zero motivation to do anything other than sleep all day and hopefully at some point get myself to the gym.

re: hair

facts! everyone says genetics, etc.. but all my cousins(blood.. i was adopted) on both sides have full head of hair..
when i started tren, lumps of hair fell out.. i had so much hair, that it took probably 10 years for me to go completely bald.
I'm still convinced hair is genetics.

My dad was thinning severely by the age I am now.

My mom had a head full of big, thick hair until she did chemo.

I've taken everything and in high doses and I've never lost hair on my head - I've actually gained some body hair.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws