over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone vs. Trestolone?

Trenbolone vs. Trestolone?

• Total voters
Sir don’t waste your breath. It’s all made up bullshit. He‘s a former banned troll who’ll be gone soon
To refer me as a troll? What exactly constitutes what I’m doing to be trolling? I perhaps admittedly did call someone (who perhaps is your other account) plane, a nerd. Your buddies then overreacted and tried to play the role of wise hard grandpa growing up in the trenches. Like dude you’re what? Gen x? millennial? You haven’t been through shit

Being 6’3 275 I don’t see how that’s impossible especially at a comfortable pace with rests in between. Have you actually ran or swam competitively before? Just curious
Height is irrelevant. What’s relevant is 1/2lb shy of 100lbs of fat hanging off your ass.

Nobody is buying this shit

Height is irrelevant. What’s relevant is 1/2lb shy of 100lbs of fat hanging off your ass.

Nobody is buying this shit
So supposedly you’re right and maybe i do have 1/2lb of fat on my ass. That’s not going to stop me from an 8 mile run. I don’t care if it takes me 4 hours to complete I WILL HIT MY 8 MILES. All you’re doing is lighting that fire inside me to maybe push for 10 miles later today. So thank you sir. Thank you very much for the motivation! 👍

I love Tren. Makes me looks amazing but feel like shit. After I hit 35 or so it started messing with my stomach. I cant take it no more. Trest on other hand I really have no sides and strength is amazing when I run it.

So supposedly you’re right and maybe i do have 1/2lb of fat on my ass. That’s not going to stop me from an 8 mile run. I don’t care if it takes me 4 hours to complete I WILL HIT MY 8 MILES. All you’re doing is lighting that fire inside me to maybe push for 10 miles later today. So thank you sir. Thank you very much for the motivation! 👍
Ok David Goggins… calm TF down. When was the last time you heard about someone “running” on a bodybuilding forum. 😂 Posting this shit it was makes you a troll.

Sir don’t waste your breath. Its all made up bullshit. He‘s a former banned troll who’ll be gone soon
Oh I’m fully aware. I’m just having fun. Dudes pounding shots of vodka, knocking bitches up, eating 500 calories a day (The Goose doesn’t count) and now going to run 8 miles tonight. 😂

Not sure what any of it has to do with bodybuilding, but he is def living life!

Ok David Goggins… calm TF down. When was the last time you heard about someone “running” on a bodybuilding forum. 😂 Posting this shit it was makes you a troll.
Sooo bodybuilders don’t run? They don’t do ANY cardio? And who is trolling who now. Seems like you’re making up logic to paint me in a negative light.

Sooo bodybuilders don’t run? They don’t do ANY cardio? And who is trolling who now. Seems like you’re making up logic to paint me in a negative light.
Have you gotten the point yet? Don’t come on here and derail guys threads with completely irrelevant shit.

And no, bodybuilders do not run. Which you would know if you were one.

Oh I’m fully aware. I’m just having fun. Dudes pounding shots of vodka, knocking bitches up, eating 500 calories a day (The Goose doesn’t count) and now going to run 8 miles tonight. 😂

Not sure what any of it has to do with bodybuilding, but he is def living life!
If you had any decent reading comprehension you’d know that I said ONE TO TWO shots of vodka. Not exactly what I consider pounding. I am currently not “knocking bitches up” when it was simply just lack of condom available and don’t appreciate you referring to my ex wives and gf like that. I am running a business and recovering my CNS. When I get those in order along with the divorce settlement i can move back to lifting. I am building my body AND mind. Something you don’t seem acquainted with.

Have you gotten the point yet? Don’t come on here and derail guys threads with completely irrelevant shit.

And no, bodybuilders do not run. Which you would know if you were one.
Well I AM SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT WITH THE CONSTANT HECKLING. Okay now I get it, see if you’d have just told me that in the first place I would’ve stopped and remembered the topic of this thread. Thank you for at least explaining the situation rather than encouraging the onslaught.

If you had any decent reading comprehension you’d know that I said ONE TO TWO shots of vodka. Not exactly what I consider pounding. I am currently not “knocking bitches up” when it was simply just lack of condom available and don’t appreciate you referring to my ex wives and gf like that. I am running a business and recovering my CNS. When I get those in order along with the divorce settlement i can move back to lifting. I am building my body AND mind. Something you don’t seem acquainted with.
4B1AA251-2B62-414F-8B6C-8891EFDBEBED.gif

This is why I love this place. 🤣🤣

Nope I am not acquainted with either of those things. Never made a thread on it or posted up pics.

Did you really just blame not having access to a condom for why you had a kid… “oh damn… don’t have a condom guess I still have to put it in and have sex.” Then say you had an “unplanned” pregnancy. 🤔

Take some responsibility man and stop being the victim.

Either way, I’m done giving you shit. It’s your life. Just remember this is a hardcore bodybuilding board. Let’s try and keep it to that. Apologies for being a dick. I just don’t get that mindset.

Best of luck man! ✌️

To refer me as a troll? What exactly constitutes what I’m doing to be trolling? I perhaps admittedly did call someone (who perhaps is your other account) plane, a nerd. Your buddies then overreacted and tried to play the role of wise hard grandpa growing up in the trenches. Like dude you’re what? Gen x? millennial? You haven’t been through shit
Did your feelings get hurt again, want to send someone a DM about it? Poor baby… 😭

Looking for feedback from those that have ran Trest alone vs Trest with Test? Were there any differences either positive or negative as far as the effects?

I often wonder if tren/kidney long term issues aren't due to it pulling water out = dehydration. Piss is noticeably darker and while you can drink enough water to dilute the color, if that water doesn't have systemic uptake it's the same issue.

Anyway I get along fine with tren. Only real issue is if I don't scale dose up over a few weeks I get sleep issues and once started they don't stop. I grew up in the 90s running test, deca and tren - nothing has changed or bothers me. Real long runs of tren, which I avoid now, seem to cause CNS fatigue I'd guess from constant high androgen load and stim. Liver values go up a few points but in high end of normal and HDL drops some but only a few points more than primo at 600mg hits me for (and a lot more effective so run can be a lot shorter for same progress).

For Trest, I'm intrigued but at nearly 50 I don't need another hard to learn/manage drug. I'm sensative to water retention (drives my BP issues) so as much as I like to tinker, it's a pass for me now. Strength comments are intriguing though.

If I'm honest, my creatinine and urea values are definitely higher on EQ than on Trenbolone - to be honest I've never had any disturbing blood results on Trenbolone.

Of course I'm not saying that trenbolone is great and you can take it without fear but I think it is in no way worse or more toxic than for example nandrolone or trestolone
Currently, I leave the use of tren only for moments when I want to look really jacked i.e. I will use it 4-6 weeks before some important moment for me, but it used to be present in literally every cycle I did.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131