over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Day In The Life of a Bodybuilder: For the Less Genetically Gifted- AMA

The guy was just an absolute OG..
My shoulder training usually look like something like this, warmup not included.

Workout 1
Dumbell side latterals standing or sitting
3x15-30 reps slow on the negative

Dumbell rear latterals lying face down on incline bench 1 sec pause at the top
3x30 focus on the pause at the top and flex

Cable side latterals behind the back 1sec pause at the top
3x10 light weight focus on the pause at the top, slow on the negative.

Workout 2

Cable rear latterals standing or sitting
3x20 focus on smooth reps with constant tension

Dumbell press super set with heavy partial dumbell side latterals
3x10 reps of each keep the reps smooth no swinging

Dumbell lying rear latteral swing
3 sets to failure as many reps as possible
Much appreciated, similar to what I've seen him do on YouTube but with some variation, going to give this a try over weekend. I assume all sets to failure?

I never checked dht either. What's the main concern with high dht? Prostate I'm assuming?
Prostate, hair loss and mood. I’ve honestly never had an issue with it or cared if it ran a little high. But at this level I’ve had hair loss and felt “almost” like I was on tren mood wise.

It’s been a week off it almost now and like the feel much better. But as others have said to get issues you have to have other things off as well like E2, which mine is sitting around 20. I prefer to keep it around 40 personally.

I have never had issues with DHT until I started running NPP at the end of last year. So we pulled it out completely and are correcting my test dosages now that I have verified product, and the low amount of dbol will help pull E2 up a bit higher.

Essentially the right compounds at the right dosages and time. I haven’t shot the NPP since Friday which is when I also moved back to my OG test cyp.
Sorry not sure I follow. Are you saying that you believe NPP has raised your DHT?

Much appreciated, similar to what I've seen him do on YouTube but with some variation, going to give this a try over weekend. I assume all sets to failure?
do you really need to ask if this style of workout the sets are done to failure?

Failure when one can, if still sore just take em to max pump effect.

Sorry not sure I follow. Are you saying that you believe NPP has raised your DHT?
What is not to follow… my DHT was in range before adding in NPP.

My DHT was out of range after adding NPP.

The only factor changed was NPP.

Therefore we pulled NPP. 😂

What is not to follow… my DHT was in range before adding in NPP.

My DHT was out of range after adding NPP.

The only factor changed was NPP.

Therefore we pulled NPP. 😂
I can’t think of a single process that would cause npp to increase serum dht. Bizarre to me. Are you 100% positive the drug was nandrolone?

I can’t think of a single process that would cause npp to increase serum dht. Bizarre to me. Are you 100% positive the drug was nandrolone?
New rule in my own thread. I am not answering questions that have already been answered in the same thread. 😂

Scroll up. Asked and answered.

Hamstring and Quad Pump Day

Warm Up On Bike For 5-10 Mins

Seated leg curls : Leaning forward into the movement hugging the machine . Dorsi flex the tibia to create tension on the hamstring . Curl the motion with strict form flexing as hard as possible at the bottom till it cramps holding for a count of 2 .The eccentric portion should be a 4 second tempo into a full stretch then repeat the repetition . 3 work sets for 12 reps increasing weight each set

DB Stiff Legged Deadlifts with toes elevated slightly ( canuse 5-10lbs plates ) nothing fancy here just a strict full ROM stretch taking the lower back out as much as possible and pushing the knees out slightly on the eccentric . 3 works sets for 10 reps increasing weight each set

Lying Leg Curls Crazy 8’s … You will perform 3 foot position sets in non stop fashion . Toes pointed all the way out for 8 into toes straight for 8 reps into toes pointed all the way in touching almost for 8 reps .. Weight here is more moderate as you DO NOT NEED HEAVY WEIGHT to smoke your hamstrings on this for max stimulus .. Always flex as hard as you can driving your hips into the pad hard !2 works sets here

FST 7 Leg Press: 30-45 rest. Feet shoulder width apart on platform. Fully load the hips on these and control the weight. Do NOT drop feet and legs from platform between sets.

Adductors: 3 sets 15 (threw these in for good measure today- they hurt like hell after the FST set)

yeah not sure what my deal is. i have BPH or prostatitis symptoms like urinary urgency and "leaking" after urination. My DHT is 165 and my E2 is in the 50's. PSA was 1.2. I'm assuming this imbalance is the cause. My physician conducted a digital exam and says he isn't concerned, but it concerns me. Just don't know where to go with it. I've got most of the symptoms under control with Tadalafil, but have some other strange symptoms like low ejaculatory volume and "pressure". I'm just on 140mg of test E/wk and using hCG 250iu 3x/wk and have been for over a decade and never had this problem.
Every time my prostate has given me problems is when my e2 was high

Giant Sets have been around over 50 years. I first found out about them by reading an article in an old Iron Man Magazine article (I still have the magazine) by Bob Green whom I corresponded with after I read it.

Here is a web version of the article.

do you really need to ask if this style of workout the sets are done to failure?
Well...it's 2024 so failure is demonized and ",reps in reserve" are the holy grail to many so have to ask. But yeah I'd assume most of John's stuff is failure, from what I've seen.

Well...it's 2024 so failure is demonized and ",reps in reserve" are the holy grail to many so have to ask. But yeah I'd assume most of John's stuff is failure, from what I've seen.
All this RIR stuff just complicates the hell out of things IMO.

I was always taught to train to failure every set. Every pro I’ve trained with took every set to failure.

The only way I teach it now is that there is what you “think” is failure, and then there is “actual” failure.

What most people “think” is failure is still 2-3 reps shy of true failure IMO.

Well...it's 2024 so failure is demonized and ",reps in reserve" are the holy grail to many so have to ask. But yeah I'd assume most of John's stuff is failure, from what I've seen

You can chose to train how ever you want to. You don't need to follow today's trends

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws