over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sports talk

More and more talk of Lebron's supposed PED usage coming out. I think this year or the next when they give him a couple options.

Retire or we play that legacy destroying card..

All this talk is coming up because of Tristan Thompson being popped for sarms and GH secretahouge.

More and more talk of Lebron's supposed PED usage coming out. I think this year or the next when they give him a couple options.

Retire or we play that legacy destroying card..

All this talk is coming up because of Tristan Thompson being popped for sarms and GH secretahouge.

Haha, mainstream media will never report on this. They view this guy as a god no matter how much stupid shit comes out his mouth.

I predict a KC come back win. Maholmes is too good and niners d is weak. Chiefs d is actually better imo.

Lol at Redskins, new celeb ownership group botched the HC hire they may end up with Dan Quinn

Haha, mainstream media will never report on this. They view this guy as a god no matter how much stupid shit comes out his mouth.

I predict a KC come back win. Maholmes is too good and niners d is weak. Chiefs d is actually better imo.

Lol at Redskins, new celeb ownership group botched the HC hire they may end up with Dan Quinn
No. I think Adam Silver will drop the ultimatum on LeBron. retire or ..

No. I think Adam Silver will drop the ultimatum on LeBron. retire or ..
I doubt it... LeBron fans nut worship him. Silver will probably force a team to draft his son even if he's AAS just to appease the cult of LeBron. I miss the days of Jordan, rodman, the admiral, Malone, these guys were athletes without all the extra. Any thoughts on NFL head coaching hires or the big game? Ravens choking was predictable they make the cowboys look tough. Now DC is gone

At least my Orioles got sold, new owner maybe spend some $$.

First off pretty much every pro athlete from PGA to UFC-NHL etc ALL USE SHIT. For nfl and mlb I know this first hand. I’ll say no more on it so don’t ask. That said we want guys like LeBron to do insane shit, personally I’ve never liked him. I did love me some nba it’s gotten tough to watch but early 2000s I had season ticket floor seats, can only imagine how awesome it woulda been to watch 90s basketball. Again though if everyone on the court is taking something is it cheating. We know every player in the league is in violation of the weed rules and we don’t care. As to Dan Quinn. I agree though I don’t think Belichik was the answer either. I put money on KC to beat Ravens. Pre season bet the Wolverines to win CFP and also put $ on SF preseason. I think MaHomes shows up but the Niners will beat KC down. The KC secondary is gonna get worked and shutting the Valtimore run game down doesn’t mean shit when CMC has the ball. Even if the 49ers D is at 75% Pat will be running for his life and Travis Kelece can’t do to SF what he just did. Purdy is the weak link in that Offense and he’s playing All Pro caliber ball. The one caveat is that the nfl wants the KC dynasty since TB is retired and unlike say MJ not a public figure pulling eyes towards his sport even in retirement.

First off pretty much every pro athlete from PGA to UFC-NHL etc ALL USE SHIT. For nfl and mlb I know this first hand. I’ll say no more on it so don’t ask. That said we want guys like LeBron to do insane shit, personally I’ve never liked him. I did love me some nba it’s gotten tough to watch but early 2000s I had season ticket floor seats, can only imagine how awesome it woulda been to watch 90s basketball. Again though if everyone on the court is taking something is it cheating. We know every player in the league is in violation of the weed rules and we don’t care. As to Dan Quinn. I agree though I don’t think Belichik was the answer either. I put money on KC to beat Ravens. Pre season bet the Wolverines to win CFP and also put $ on SF preseason. I think MaHomes shows up but the Niners will beat KC down. The KC secondary is gonna get worked and shutting the Valtimore run game down doesn’t mean shit when CMC has the ball. Even if the 49ers D is at 75% Pat will be running for his life and Travis Kelece can’t do to SF what he just did. Purdy is the weak link in that Offense and he’s playing All Pro caliber ball. The one caveat is that the nfl wants the KC dynasty since TB is retired and unlike say MJ not a public figure pulling eyes towards his sport even in retirement.
Ehh I don’t see SF shifting to another gear. They barely survived 2 games in a row. For whatever reason they start off very slow and need so many things going in their favor to come back. KC won’t do that. They’ll be down 14 before they blink and the KC defense is actually better than SF this year. Yes the SF defense is good, but we saw in the regular season that they would go in weird peaks and valleys of playing lights or giving up insane yardage. They are playing terrible against the run right now. The playoffs are a momentum time and KC is just full steam right now. And I’m saying this as a guy who wants SF to get their chip. As weird as it is that the KC offense isn’t as powerful as before, their hot defense evens them out as a team. Im not a Kc fan at all, I don’t want this shitty dynasty, but they are on another level mentally in the playoffs. Very Patriot reminiscent how they just BELIEVE they are better than everyone and it shows on the field. Annoying but real.

Ehh I don’t see SF shifting to another gear. They barely survived 2 games in a row. For whatever reason they start off very slow and need so many things going in their favor to come back. KC won’t do that. They’ll be down 14 before they blink and the KC defense is actually better than SF this year. Yes the SF defense is good, but we saw in the regular season that they would go in weird peaks and valleys of playing lights or giving up insane yardage. They are playing terrible against the run right now. The playoffs are a momentum time and KC is just full steam right now. And I’m saying this as a guy who wants SF to get their chip. As weird as it is that the KC offense isn’t as powerful as before, their hot defense evens them out as a team. Im not a Kc fan at all, I don’t want this shitty dynasty, but they are on another level mentally in the playoffs. Very Patriot reminiscent how they just BELIEVE they are better than everyone and it shows on the field. Annoying but real.
I'm just a Big Red guy. So whatever team he's coaching I'm siding with them.

Definitely have to disagree on SB. I think SF is better but maholmes is just.....has that it factor...guy finds a way to win unless it's extreme circumstances like the heat Tampa got due to both tackles being out. I think his major flaw the game is so easy for him sometimes he sticks his head up his ass plays too loose...and like the Bengals playoff he lost ..he wasn't able to pull it out.

Congratulations on the bet how you think Moore will do? Ohio State bought alot of talent day needs to do better or might be gone...vrabel to state? Lol

Oh I agree Mahomes has his cape on and is a crunch player for sure but to me Sneed and Jones are the KC defense and Jones is a MONSTER. I just see Purdy come back down what 14 very Nahomes-esque and a lot of solid solid players around him who know that this may be their only year to add a ring to a future jacket. I think the SF O line is vastly superior to the KC O line which was TERRIBLE and has improved but if Young is full tilt and Bosa is on I just don’t see Nahomes not on his back a lot and he’s tough yes but does get hurt a lot, he plays hurt but still gets hurt. Honestly I don’t like either team but I got $ on SF and I do like CMC who is/was the best athlete in the NFL so I’d like to see him get a ring.

Definitely have to disagree on SB. I think SF is better but maholmes is just.....has that it factor...guy finds a way to win unless it's extreme circumstances like the heat Tampa got due to both tackles being out. I think his major flaw the game is so easy for him sometimes he sticks his head up his ass plays too loose...and like the Bengals playoff he lost ..he wasn't able to pull it out.

Congratulations on the bet how you think Moore will do? Ohio State bought alot of talent day needs to do better or might be gone...vrabel to state? Lol
I could see Vrabel coming back to OSU. I agree, it’s now or never for Day. Best team you can buy

I could see Vrabel coming back to OSU. I agree, it’s now or never for Day. Best team you can buy
Shit would really need to spin out of control for Day to get axed. With Harbaugh leaving and the fact that he convinced everyone who was thiiinkinf of leaving for the draft to come back (other than Harrison jr), shit is on Ohio St’s side. Not that I’m a fan of Day and OSU but they shooould be setup for the Big 10 this year. Maybe Oregon tests them out of everyone else.

Chiefs give up the most yards in the league against the zone running scheme. SF is number 1. RUN RUN RUN RUN. Baltimore bailed on the run like they were down 20 all game and had the worst gameplan in such a big game i have ever seen. SF will pound the ball all game even using mitchell and purdy will hit some big plays. Control the clock and time of possession to keep mahomes off the field. Its going to be a great game. Its not mahomes vs purdy, its purdy and weapons vs the chiefs. Niners will need to get a pass rush which they have struggled with lately. If they dont, its going to be scary late watching mahomes scramble around with a chance to win it.

Caleb, maybe, Daniels, mhj, neighbors, odunze, Bowers should be a hell of a draft will be interested to see what bears do

Shit would really need to spin out of control for Day to get axed. With Harbaugh leaving and the fact that he convinced everyone who was thiiinkinf of leaving for the draft to come back (other than Harrison jr), shit is on Ohio St’s side. Not that I’m a fan of Day and OSU but they shooould be setup for the Big 10 this year. Maybe Oregon tests them out of everyone else.
I won a lot of money on UM this year and though i think UT is next years team to beat Michigan is deep and committed I’ll still expect OSU to lose in 24 and you can’t brush over Harrison Jr (the best player on the field between both squads) leaving as just another player gone.

I won a lot of money on UM this year and though i think UT is next years team to beat Michigan is deep and committed I’ll still expect OSU to lose in 24 and you can’t brush over Harrison Jr (the best player on the field between both squads) leaving as just another player gone.
Im not predicting OSU will be a top team, just that they cannot fire Day yet. I do think they will be the top Big10 team tho, with maybe Oregon battling for that top spot and Penn St and Michigan at 3.

And I agree with u that UT got a taste of what it’s like being back at the top and they willll be back. They lost some good players tho. I think last year they got over the hump with a stacked D and a both sides of the line having SEC size and ability. But they lose both dominant DTs and some other stars. I think Sark is a great recruiter and will fill em back up and 1 more year of experience will make Ewers even better

Im not predicting OSU will be a top team, just that they cannot fire Day yet. I do think they will be the top Big10 team tho, with maybe Oregon battling for that top spot and Penn St and Michigan at 3.

And I agree with u that UT got a taste of what it’s like being back at the top and they willll be back. They lost some good players tho. I think last year they got over the hump with a stacked D and a both sides of the line having SEC size and ability. But they lose both dominant DTs and some other stars. I think Sark is a great recruiter and will fill em back up and 1 more year of experience will make Ewers even better
Yea the loss of Texas DTs is MASSIVE literally those dudes are Sunday ready rn. I wonder if Arch is willing to wait again if Ewers stays and Oregon is always solid but who wil be throwing the ball for them, the now defunct PAC 12 had the best QBs in football this year.

Anyone watching the NFL combine? Imo Daniels will be a stud, maye a bust. My hot draft take is Brock Bowers will be no better than average

Anyone watching the NFL combine? Imo Daniels will be a stud, maye a bust. My hot draft take is Brock Bowers will be no better than average
I think Caleb Williams will see the same fate as Bryce Young. I don't think he'll live up to the hype.

I think Caleb Williams will see the same fate as Bryce Young. I don't think he'll live up to the hype.
I agree but ..I think Bryce is a complete bust...great kid but too short not enough arm. Williams will be the opposite, all the talent but diva. I don't think he will bust like Bryce but turn out more like Baker or Kyler

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131