over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sports talk

I think the issue at cu they have no talent on either line. Oline getting murdered lol
I agree but the whole team is small they look like a Texas big HS team. Deions affinity for speed and flash put all his big boys in the transfer pipeline and now he’s paying for it. He keeps claiming he’s gonna recruit his way out of it but I don’t see it especially on the O line, those guys aren’t mesmerized but some flashy CB from the 90s that can’t run an offense, behind the QB the O line are the most knowledgeable guys on the field and Deion Imo does not impress intelligent players, “me ball” league dreamers yes but “come bleed for” Deion is not that guy.

I think the issue at cu they have no talent on either line. Oline getting murdered lol
thats one thing.. but really the main thing is leadership.. too much 'little league' mentality..
to be honest not sure deion is really a strategist.. or even a good Xs and Os guy.
i never really watched football from a coaching perspective.. i watch how the oregon, csu, stanford coaches all conduct themselves.
its all very measured and calculated.. deion is all over the place. no strategy at all.
i surely dont like the immediate blame game he plays when things arent going according to plan.
very off-putting.

I agree but the whole team is small they look like a Texas big HS team. Deions affinity for speed and flash put all his big boys in the transfer pipeline and now he’s paying for it. He keeps claiming he’s gonna recruit his way out of it but I don’t see it especially on the O line, those guys aren’t mesmerized but some flashy CB from the 90s that can’t run an offense, behind the QB the O line are the most knowledgeable guys on the field and Deion Imo does not impress intelligent players, “me ball” league dreamers yes but “come bleed for” Deion is not that guy.
i just posted pretty much the same thing before even reading/seeing your post.
yes.. deion's intelligence(or even lack thereof) is showing.
have you seen the presentation slides he puts together for his team meetings ?
or even his twitter responses ?
this guy is the ceo of a prestigious school(business) and his spelling is atrocious.
but then again my grammar and sentence structure is equally as atrocious.
i leave the formalities for work.. PM just gets brain dumps. :)

Michigan and I took the over on points we’ll see if the second half matches the first I’ll hit that.

Jayden Daniel’s for the heisman!!!!! LSU should add another Heisman to its school this year.

I sincerely hope they do NOT go with Bo Nix… He couldn’t even cut it in the SEC west. That’s why he left for the PAC12.

Penix is close, but he’s not an all around threat like Jayden. My opinion, Daniel’s gets the Heisman trophy!

Cage

Jayden Daniel’s for the heisman!!!!! LSU should add another Heisman to its school this year.

I sincerely hope they do NOT go with Bo Nix… He couldn’t even cut it in the SEC west. That’s why he left for the PAC12.

Penix is close, but he’s not an all around threat like Jayden. My opinion, Daniel’s gets the Heisman trophy!

Cage
From what I see they’re gonna have Nix win it, Penix on a better team would in a landslide

Any thoughts on ohtani deal? My hot takes...

FSU..I get the crying and anger but it was the right decision. No one likes a blow out in the final 4, having to turn the game off at half time

Bama Michigan is the real championship game...can't see wa or Texas beating bama/mich

Tomlin and bill need to go

Bryce young is a bust...devito may be legit

Purdy for MVP...Dak will choke

Joe flacco...if he can take browns to an enshrine him in the hall

Overall NFL Hof is watered down... agree with Deon sanders. And yes I realize that contradicts my last take...don't care...lol

Caleb and maye won't live up to hype... Jayden Daniels is the one who will be a Star

Harbaugh to NFL

Tepper is an ass clown... always has been...tore down the statue of the franchise founder then destroyed the franchise

I don't like Steve Cohen...I have no problems with Jerry, dodgers, steinburner trying to buy a title just don't like Cohen for some reason

New NFL and MLB stadiums are lame... give me Wrigley, Fenway, Camden yards, labeau field.. football shouldn't be played outdoor on grass

FSU not top tier team

Bama Michigan is the game but Texas could beat either as well

Tomlin and Bill gotta go

Bryce is a bust LEGENDARY BUST

Trevor or CJ for MVP

Dak is Tony Romo all over again

Joe Flacco has always been underrated

Caleb is a bust Nix will ball out Ewers could be a Sunday player

Harbaugh has nfl IQ but isn’t leaving MI and won’t make any less $ for it.

FSU not top tier team

Bama Michigan is the game but Texas could beat either as well

Tomlin and Bill gotta go

Bryce is a bust LEGENDARY BUST

Trevor or CJ for MVP

Dak is Tony Romo all over again

Joe Flacco has always been underrated

Caleb is a bust Nix will ball out Ewers could be a Sunday player

Harbaugh has nfl IQ but isn’t leaving MI and won’t make any less $ for it.
Trevor? I feel like he has had a down year. I think ewers could be good but not a star. Elite traits but IMO he really hasn't shown me enough to think he will be a top NFL QB. I'd guess his ceiling is Herbert, floor Paxton Lynch. Most likely outcome is a tannenhill type career with a little less success.

Trevor? I feel like he has had a down year. I think ewers could be good but not a star. Elite traits but IMO he really hasn't shown me enough to think he will be a top NFL QB. I'd guess his ceiling is Herbert, floor Paxton Lynch. Most likely outcome is a tannenhill type career with a little less success.
Agreed and yes Trevor hasn’t peaked as high as last year yet but he’s on point wins games (in general) and plays hurt. Good face for nfl way better than Purdy imo. Again I think Purdy is very good and he hits windows yes but his receivers help create that. I think you put Allen Patrick, Trevor, CJ, Herbert, Lamar, hell maybe even Jones into SF and it’s an undefeated season. Yes it’s football but Purdy is small, doesn’t move well, good foot work yes but imagine 6’6 Trevor throwing to those guys and running the ball which he does very well. Lamar bigger, faster, better arm; Allen better everywhere but between the ears.

Well bolts season is crushing this year. Herbert out and just a shit show with FUCKING STALEY.

Who the fuck plays DBs 10 yard off on 3rd and short AND back pedals them???? My 10 year olds had a better fucking scheme.

I hope BB ends up with the bolts next year

Any thoughts on ohtani deal? My hot takes...

FSU..I get the crying and anger but it was the right decision. No one likes a blow out in the final 4, having to turn the game off at half time

Bama Michigan is the real championship game...can't see wa or Texas beating bama/mich

Tomlin and bill need to go

Bryce young is a bust...devito may be legit

Purdy for MVP...Dak will choke

Joe flacco...if he can take browns to an enshrine him in the hall

Overall NFL Hof is watered down... agree with Deon sanders. And yes I realize that contradicts my last take...don't care...lol

Caleb and maye won't live up to hype... Jayden Daniels is the one who will be a Star

Harbaugh to NFL

Tepper is an ass clown... always has been...tore down the statue of the franchise founder then destroyed the franchise

I don't like Steve Cohen...I have no problems with Jerry, dodgers, steinburner trying to buy a title just don't like Cohen for some reason

New NFL and MLB stadiums are lame... give me Wrigley, Fenway, Camden yards, labeau field.. football shouldn't be played outdoor on grass
They got it right with FSU. It sucks for players but without their star QB, they’d get blown out. Anyways next year all the controversy goes away with the 12 team playoff.

I don’t see any team beating Bama. That pains me to say that too. I hate Bama!!! My hope is Big Blue wins it all.

Tomlin will stay, the Steelers will give him another year or two to turn things around. The Steelers never just drop the head coach.

Jayden Daniel’s will be a legit NFL player. He’ll need a year or two, but he will shine.

Purdy is a beast. I hope he gets the MVP nod. Dak has the tools and team to make it to the show. This is the year if he’s gonna do it though.

I’m not sold on Flacco. He had some decent years with the Ravens, but we’ll see.

Cage

They don’t pay my bills and they wouldn’t piss on me if I was on fire, but then of course try to tell me what to think as if they are above me.

Its entertainment nothing else, to actually invest any part of your life into it is pathetic.
I could not say it any better than you did.
Long ago my older brother said " NOTHING can be said about sports that hasn't been said thousands of time already", like a broken record" At first I was annoyed by this but, as I matured, I find sports TALK boring and redundant.
They don’t pay my bills and they wouldn’t piss on me if I was on fire, but then of course try to tell me what to think as if they are above me.

Its entertainment nothing else, to actually invest any part of your life into it is pathetic.

Well bolts season is crushing this year. Herbert out and just a shit show with FUCKING STALEY.

Who the fuck plays DBs 10 yard off on 3rd and short AND back pedals them???? My 10 year olds had a better fucking scheme.

Maybe yall will get BP he seems like a fit for JH……?

So do the bolts beat the Vegas Raitards tonight……?

Draymond the bitch needs to be banned from the NBA. He's a fucking petulent child that's an embarrassment to the league. A league of professionals.
I don’t understand why he hasn’t been booted yet. He also ALWAYS pulls his bullshit on passive non-aggressive players. Pull that shit on someone that’ll literally drop him in a hot second. He won’t because as you said he’s a bitch!

Cage

I don’t understand why he hasn’t been booted yet. He also ALWAYS pulls his bullshit on passive non-aggressive players. Pull that shit on someone that’ll literally drop him in a hot second. He won’t because as you said he’s a bitch!

Cage
All truth.
He's always hitting guys with some suckerish, behind the back bullshit.
He can never go straight up with guys.
NBA really needs a day out of the week for guys to call out other players
3 3min rounds. All the tough guy, wolfing would stop.

Niners best team in the NFL .

So many weapons.

If healthy should win it all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws