over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sports talk

Any thoughts on ohtani deal? My hot takes...

FSU..I get the crying and anger but it was the right decision. No one likes a blow out in the final 4, having to turn the game off at half time

Bama Michigan is the real championship game...can't see wa or Texas beating bama/mich

Tomlin and bill need to go

Bryce young is a bust...devito may be legit

Purdy for MVP...Dak will choke

Joe flacco...if he can take browns to an enshrine him in the hall

Overall NFL Hof is watered down... agree with Deon sanders. And yes I realize that contradicts my last take...don't care...lol

Caleb and maye won't live up to hype... Jayden Daniels is the one who will be a Star

Harbaugh to NFL

Tepper is an ass clown... always has been...tore down the statue of the franchise founder then destroyed the franchise

I don't like Steve Cohen...I have no problems with Jerry, dodgers, steinburner trying to buy a title just don't like Cohen for some reason

New NFL and MLB stadiums are lame... give me Wrigley, Fenway, Camden yards, labeau field.. football shouldn't be played outdoor on grass

Unless he has a total meltdown these last 4 weeks, it would be criminal not to give Brock Purdy the MVP.

This "system QB" argument is layered in ignorance. Without a DOUBT the toughest part of playing QB in the NFL is quick decision making, processing lots of information in an instant and accuracy. The ball doesn't decide where to go, and it sure as shit doesn't throw itself.

Dak is having a great season, but he pads stats against awful teams.
Sorry, but you can't completely shit the bed on Prime Time against your biggest rival that you've been running your mouth about for 3 years now while the guy battling you for it had an epic performance and be the MVP.

I could see Jim Harbaugh jumping on the Bears, Chargers or Pats' HC vacancy- prob not the Bears, bc he is familiar with that cheap ass ownership who could care less about winning, but he has ties there and to the city of San Diego.

I don’t understand why he hasn’t been booted yet. He also ALWAYS pulls his bullshit on passive non-aggressive players. Pull that shit on someone that’ll literally drop him in a hot second. He won’t because as you said he’s a bitch!

Cage
He is a bitch he’s this generations Lambeer but teams need an enforcer and fighting isn’t bad for the sport which is full of bitches compared to say pre 2000 nba but Draymind is a bully and goes after non fighters id like to see him swing at someone who’ll swing back. That said how many hard asses in the nba come straight to mine? Yea it’s a weak league.

This "system QB" argument is layered in ignorance.
I don't get it. Montana had a similarily loaded offense with equivalent star players and he could also have been called a "system QB" seeing as the West Coast offense back then was a revolution and lightyears more efficient than the offenses ran back then. And he never was called a system QB (rightfully so), Purdy should not be called a system QB either, especially when you see the throws he makes.

I don't get it. Montana had a similarily loaded offense with equivalent star players and he could also have been called a "system QB" seeing as the West Coast offense back then was a revolution and lightyears more efficient than the offenses ran back then. And he never was called a system QB (rightfully so), Purdy should not be called a system QB either, especially when you see the throws he makes.
I don’t believe in the system QB ideal but you can say that the 49ers talent around him does matter. Any team with that Left Tackle, Kittle, Samuels, and CMC is gonna make a good QB a rock star. Tgat said the vets love him and that does say something especially when you look at say a Russ Wilson who is so hated by his teammates it costs the team wins. That you can’t teach. I don’t know if SF keeps him after a rookie contract so it’ll be interesting to see his career. I know his shoulder last year cost me some fucking money 🤬🤬

It is a meaningless, idiotic phrase meant as a backhanded compliment, coined by people who want to discredit great pocket passers who they were wrong about.

Brock Purdy has made A LOT of fans, players, scouts and analysts look absolutely stupid with his performance- and people don't like admitting they were wrong, especially when they were made fools of.

There isn't a SINGLE QB in NFL history is considered an all time great or won Super Bowls without good coaching and talent.

Montana
Steve Young
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
Drew Brees
John Elway
Brett Favre
Patrick Mahomes

Literally ANY QB you can think of that has looked great has had both good coaching and talent.

This "system QB" nonsense is the biggest fallacy in sports and disrespectful to the game of football.

I don’t believe in the system QB ideal but you can say that the 49ers talent around him does matter. Any team with that Left Tackle, Kittle, Samuels, and CMC is gonna make a good QB a rock star. Tgat said the vets love him and that does say something especially when you look at say a Russ Wilson who is so hated by his teammates it costs the team wins. That you can’t teach. I don’t know if SF keeps him after a rookie contract so it’ll be interesting to see his career. I know his shoulder last year cost me some fucking money 🤬🤬

Of course the talent around him makes him look better- do you think Kurt Warner, Peyton Manning, Brees, Montana, etc would look good throwing to scrubs with Brandon Staley coaching the team?

But the ball doesn't decide where it goes and it sure as shit doesn't throw itself.

Timing, accuracy, anticipation, grace under fire, decision making and skill is what makes or breaks a QB.

The 49ers will absolutely pay him top QB money to keep him. Why wouldn't they?

I think purdy is legit but IMO it is possible for a garbage QB to loose good if the system and talent are elite. Tubby tua is a prime example lol

Of course the talent around him makes him look better- do you think Kurt Warner, Peyton Manning, Brees, Montana, etc would look good throwing to scrubs with Brandon Staley coaching the team?

But the ball doesn't decide where it goes and it sure as shit doesn't throw itself.

Timing, accuracy, anticipation, grace under fire, decision making and skill is what makes or breaks a QB.

The 49ers will absolutely pay him top QB money to keep him. Why wouldn't they?
I like Purdy I’m not slighting him as a QB he’s just no Montana or anyone else you listed. Too small not durable he’s a great guy hits his windows but the list of greats he does not even deserve to be mentioned in the same paragraph as. I hate Russell Wilson but he won a SB with a not star stuffed reviving core. Eli Manning did too. The 49ers were my season pick for the SB b4 a single snap and they still are but again you put half the other starters in the nfl in SF and you’ve got an undefeated team imo.

I like Purdy I’m not slighting him as a QB he’s just no Montana or anyone else you listed. Too small not durable he’s a great guy hits his windows but the list of greats he does not even deserve to be mentioned in the same paragraph as. I hate Russell Wilson but he won a SB with a not star stuffed reviving core. Eli Manning did too. The 49ers were my season pick for the SB b4 a single snap and they still are but again you put half the other starters in the nfl in SF and you’ve got an undefeated team imo.

I was around for all the 49ers glory years- Brock Purdy is EVERY bit as talented as Joe Montana was, and even has the exact same playing style.

The only difference is hindsight is 20/20, and we all look back on Joe's 4x Super Bowls and flawless performances in each one and say "well Purdy hasn't even played in a Super Bowl"- which is fair, IF we are talking about career, accomplishments and status the all-time greats.

But talent =/= Career Achievements, and that's what people get stuck on.

When you talk about TALENT, Brock Purdy is every bit as good- arguably more- talented than Joe.

How is career unfolds is another story.

I could not say it any better than you did.
Long ago my older brother said " NOTHING can be said about sports that hasn't been said thousands of time already", like a broken record" At first I was annoyed by this but, as I matured, I find sports TALK boring and redundant.

I like sports I know all sports, I like competition I was a college athlete.

But as a grown man to put my emotions or anything real into other grown men playing a game....

IMG_0597.jpeg

I like sports I know all sports, I like competition I was a college athlete.

But as a grown man to put my emotions or anything real into other grown men playing a game....

View attachment 188124
Same here. Played college basketball. Yet don't have the time or desire to watch sports.
I watched a few the CU games. But that was it.
Other than that I'll watch you tube highlights and catch some commentary. And that's usually when im sitting getting in my meals.
Outside of meal time I'm too busy with life/goals

I was around for all the 49ers glory years- Brock Purdy is EVERY bit as talented as Joe Montana was, and even has the exact same playing style.

The only difference is hindsight is 20/20, and we all look back on Joe's 4x Super Bowls and flawless performances in each one and say "well Purdy hasn't even played in a Super Bowl"- which is fair, IF we are talking about career, accomplishments and status the all-time greats.

But talent =/= Career Achievements, and that's what people get stuck on.

When you talk about TALENT, Brock Purdy is every bit as good- arguably more- talented than Joe.

How is career unfolds is another story.
True and again durability matters and a rested non season beat down Purdy got hurt when it mattered, Joe is a much bigger stronger human which matters.

True and again durability matters and a rested non season beat down Purdy got hurt when it mattered, Joe is a much bigger stronger human which matters.

The "got beat down when it mattered" thing is not a fair criticism, bro. It was a fluke injury that came from the blind side bc a guy whiffed on a block. Any QB getting his arm bent like that, or an extremity, is gonna get hurt. Had nothing to do with rest, toughness, over-exerting himself, physical weakness, etc.

Football is a very violent sport, and you WILL get hurt at some point.

Montana, Brady, Young, Rodgers- EVERYONE gets hurt. Just happened at a horrible time.

He still has to go out there and win a Super Bowl, but the talent and ability is clear as day.

The "got beat down when it mattered" thing is not a fair criticism, bro. It was a fluke injury that came from the blind side bc a guy whiffed on a block. Any QB getting his arm bent like that, or an extremity, is gonna get hurt. Had nothing to do with rest, toughness, over-exerting himself, physical weakness, etc.

Football is a very violent sport, and you WILL get hurt at some point.

Montana, Brady, Young, Rodgers- EVERYONE gets hurt. Just happened at a horrible time.

He still has to go out there and win a Super Bowl, but the talent and ability is clear as day. Football isn’t fair.
You’re missin me bro, I had $ on the 49ers that game and bet them to win this year. I like Purdy but his name was used with 1st ballot HOFers and he hasn’t proven that nor played 1/10th long enough to be in that convo. I like the guy and think he’s good not great (yet) but I’m just analyzing I’m not a fan that’s where we differ. I hope he is here at but that convo is 6-7 years away. And Mahomes beat the jags hurt and win the SB hurt. Playing hurt is part of being on that ultra elite list. Fair or not that’s what it is.

Mike Tomlin is a leader of men. Dak is MVP. Jerry Richardson was a racist bastard Panthers lucky to have a progressive genius David tepper to replace him. CJ Stroud is dumb he had a poor s2 score. Bengals are some butrow out for year. The browns were stupid to trade Josh Dobbs now they have to sign washed up Joe flacco.

Some of the worst takes I've seen over the years lol

You’re missin me bro, I had $ on the 49ers that game and bet them to win this year. I like Purdy but his name was used with 1st ballot HOFers and he hasn’t proven that nor played 1/10th long enough to be in that convo. I like the guy and think he’s good not great (yet) but I’m just analyzing I’m not a fan that’s where we differ. I hope he is here at but that convo is 6-7 years away. And Mahomes beat the jags hurt and win the SB hurt. Playing hurt is part of being on that ultra elite list. Fair or not that’s what it is.

Your comparing a sprained ankle to a completely torn ligament in a QB's throwing arm?

There have been COUNTLESS ex QB's, coaches, ex coaches, former players that have been on record, citing film analytics and data saying he is the absolute truth. This has nothing to do with me being a fan and you not.

Before Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, etc were HOFers, LONG before, it was easy to tell they were special and on a different level than everyone else. The Super Bowls confirmed it, but you have to be blind AND not watch to need to see a QB win a SB to see when a player is ultra talented.

The stuff you are saying is absolutely ridiculous.

"He should have thrown passes with a torn UCL and won".

"He needs to win Super Bowls for me to see that his skill, talent and performance is exceptional"

By your logic, nobody in the NFL is extremely talented unless they have won multiple Super Bowls, and athletes should just play through potential career ending injuries that same day.

Listen to yourself, man.

I don't follow baseball too close but dodgers holy shit, talk about a villain. Baseball needs some sort of measure for parity.

The Japanese pitcher is 5:10 175 got a 12 year deal feel like he will break down.

Also any thoughts on ohtani? Guy is a freak of nature. Skill yes but I'm talking about being able to recover and pitch and bat. Pitching has to be very stressful on the body, imagine being a hitter too. Injuries starting to pile up wonder if he will break down soon. Wonder if he's like Brady in terms of diet, sleep, training on point beyond other players

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LiverKing01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws