over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NATIONALS in Atlanta: ROLL CALL!

My buddie Mike-liberatore just changed his mind and decided to do it,so expect him at the heavyweights.

Good. I love great competition. If you are gona win...fuck being king of the losers...rather run with the big dawgs

Good. I love great competition. If you are gona win...fuck being king of the losers...rather run with the big dawgs

I agree totally. Let me know and we can hook up some time. I'm just beginning my offseason next week so I'll have free time.

long story..

Whatever happened to mike rice gooey he looked fantastic when he won the georgia a while back but haven't heard from him since

hes a good buddy of mine had a lot of personal issues and now tryn to move beyond them and get back n the game. Hes a good guy with a big heart but made some bad decisions. Hes big bout 295 and not fat... BMF!!! Hes startn his diet soon. We have the same coach whose gonna make both our lifes hell haha

goo

hah!!

the difference is your in shape and im a chunky monkey :D but hey fat kids rule.

Ur lucky I like you but yet another not allowed in the club... SORRY!!!! your not a fat kid, will never be one!! ur just a wannabee!! giv it up The Fat Kidz club has a rigorous selection process and u r not gonna make it. U cant even be a groupy! Giv it up and stop associating yourself with my peeps!!

Goo

yup!

My buddie Mike-liberatore just changed his mind and decided to do it,so expect him at the heavyweights.

Thats one pro card already given away there!!!

goo

Thats the spirit brother!!!-post some progress pics man!

lol i dont wanna go motivating anyone to train harder yet lol....il keep these behind closed doors until the show gets closer haha.....but im doin alright and had a pretty productive last few months....

Thats one pro card already given away there!!!

goo
don't know about all that! he will def. be a fav. going in, but this is nationals and you never know who is coming to play! every expert thought that branden ray was going home with one of the pro cards but no one expected curtis bryant to squeeze down into light heavy's and rain on his parade :( LOL so i wouldn't go making any predictions till closer to the show :)

kenneth jackson

watch out for kennenth jackson out of detroit trsined by ifbb pro darien bond in the light heaves

im game! I'll be reppin all the midgets in hopefully the light heavy's. diet starts friday..woohoo :D

WHOAH arent u 250? How the fuk u gonna make light heavies? When i diet i usually stay the same weight give or take 5lbs...how or WHY do you guys drop so much weight?

I wonder if Neil Champagne is doing the Nats? Thats a guy to look out for.

true....

don't know about all that! he will def. be a fav. going in, but this is nationals and you never know who is coming to play! every expert thought that branden ray was going home with one of the pro cards but no one expected curtis bryant to squeeze down into light heavy's and rain on his parade :( LOL so i wouldn't go making any predictions till closer to the show :)

I felt he look better at jrs then he did at usa's least in pictures. Who knows though who will show up... like I said I jus would like to make the night show :)

goo

WHOAH arent u 250? How the fuk u gonna make light heavies? When i diet i usually stay the same weight give or take 5lbs...how or WHY do you guys drop so much weight?

Yeah you usually stay the same weight or drop 5lbs but going by the pics I've seen of you on stage you should of dropped 10-15lbs. This is why YOU NEED TO HIRE SOMEONE!

Ill b there Elena and I have the same coach... hes also helpn Mike Rice super heavy who got 6th at the USA's cpl years back. Im shootn for Heavies which is gonna be a frikn hard ass class to even get noticed in.... Hope to least make the night show :( not dieting hardcore yet jus getn back on the fatio and keepn diet relatively clean but eatn carbs :) Just pacing myself now havent killed myself in any workouts yet just cruising body lil beat up right now. But ill be pickn up the pace soon

Goo

Be carefull dropping down. Don't pull a me and end up over dieted. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to fill out. I didn't push it hard enough when carbing up and I think that's where I went wrong. Even if you are a smallish super you have to remember that ALOT of Supers are rarely conditioned. So if you are shredded at like 230 you will be right up there. Heavies are a bit different as most of them will be conditioned. What did you weigh at your last show that you won?

no im 235 right now! and i loose a lot of weight cause im a fat kid (shhhhh gooey is jealous ;) ) thats why i loose so much weight!

Im gonna swim laps around you guys.:D

hey bro

Be carefull dropping down. Don't pull a me and end up over dieted. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to fill out. I didn't push it hard enough when carbing up and I think that's where I went wrong. Even if you are a smallish super you have to remember that ALOT of Supers are rarely conditioned. So if you are shredded at like 230 you will be right up there. Heavies are a bit different as most of them will be conditioned. What did you weigh at your last show that you won?

well most of the judges I have talked to said the same that if I came in around 225 id been amazing. I weighd 231 last show in July. I weighd 226 one am before the show in before that. I can get down there an I need to b tighter fo sho!! My coach and I r already forming a game plan, bout filling out since Ill have to really deplete to get into the 220 range. Im doin cardio now this week to keep my weight down and startn a lil dieting later this month so I dont get to far away... after my post show bloat :p Im not big nough for the supers at natls yet. Maybe in a cpl years of filling out. But all i can do is see how my body reacts, got a load of more dieting ahead :(

goo

He is prolly planning on doing the Western Regionals here is PHX, on Nov. 1st to qualify...We'll see if it ever happens though...

Really? Have you talked to him lately? That would be sweet to see him compete.

Really? Have you talked to him lately? That would be sweet to see him compete.

No i havent talked to him at all for a while but if TP is saying he is planning on Nationals then the only logical qualifier would be the Westerns...I dont see him doing either one though...I would love for him to prove me wrong though...

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear