over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NATIONALS in Atlanta: ROLL CALL!

I talked to the J for a couple of mins about two weeks ago. He didnt really mention anything about competing but who knows. He is not really that far out of shape and still big. If he started dieting now he would be ready and probably do very well at the show.

Yeah you usually stay the same weight or drop 5lbs but going by the pics I've seen of you on stage you should of dropped 10-15lbs. This is why YOU NEED TO HIRE SOMEONE!

Yea but doin it myself is part of the fun for me. THis isnt a business its a hobby, so why take the fun out of it? All i have to do is diet a little harder than usual and il be torn to pieces. Last year i was pretty damn lean and i lost like 4lbs until i was a week out...took a diuretic and weighed in 8lbs lighter than id been the entire prep (obviously lost too much water). I know i can do this....but a watchful honest eye or two always helps!

N. Champagnie

I wonder if Neil Champagne is doing the Nats? Thats a guy to look out for.

I am pretty sure he is..I saw him about three weeks out of nationals last year..and he in more than exceptional condition. He has paper thin skin...and had a pretty good natural base for years...before stepping up his supplement plan. He will definately be one to watch for at national this year..

well most of the judges I have talked to said the same that if I came in around 225 id been amazing. I weighd 231 last show in July. I weighd 226 one am before the show in before that. I can get down there an I need to b tighter fo sho!! My coach and I r already forming a game plan, bout filling out since Ill have to really deplete to get into the 220 range. Im doin cardio now this week to keep my weight down and startn a lil dieting later this month so I dont get to far away... after my post show bloat :p Im not big nough for the supers at natls yet. Maybe in a cpl years of filling out. But all i can do is see how my body reacts, got a load of more dieting ahead :(

goo

AH. Well if you were 231 then yeah I'd say get to 225lbs. You should be quite peeled at that weight and still full.

WHOAH arent u 250? How the fuk u gonna make light heavies? When i diet i usually stay the same weight give or take 5lbs...how or WHY do you guys drop so much weight?
damn taking it a little personal aren't we,when you do your first national show and win your class thats pretty good

damn taking it a little personal aren't we,when you do your first national show and win your class thats pretty good
I don't understand what your trying to say here???? :confused:

Yea, Brads my boy. I think you are the only one in this universe that would even consider the thought that i was taking a shot at him. Go away please....nuisance....

AH. Well if you were 231 then yeah I'd say get to 225lbs. You should be quite peeled at that weight and still full.

No....Goey wants to stay in the Supers. If he makes heavies im going to send room service to his room the night before with a tray packed full of cookies, cakes and desserts.

No....Goey wants to stay in the Supers. If he makes heavies im going to send room service to his room the night before with a tray packed full of cookies, cakes and desserts.
ha thats pretty smart, take advantage of the fat kid that he is trying to keep locked away inside ;) :D

ahhh..

But u ferget I live here in the dirty and do not have to pay for a room :) But have no fear I will be tortured everyday of this diet cuz I live right nex to a entenmanns bakery plant....:) :) yum that smell everyday b4 cardio will really make those low carb days oh so wonderful and happy!!

Goo

But u ferget I live here in the dirty and do not have to pay for a room :) But have no fear I will be tortured everyday of this diet cuz I live right nex to a entenmanns bakery plant....:) :) yum that smell everyday b4 cardio will really make those low carb days oh so wonderful and happy!!

Goo

Oh god what a horrible thing to have next door to you.

Elena, my girl! Damn we go WAYYY back when I used to live in Jersey and we trained at PowerHouse. Damn I miss that girl! She should have gotten her card years ago when she got 2nd in 2001 I believe.. E is a stand up chick all the best to her..

watch out for kennenth jackson out of detroit trsined by ifbb pro darien bond in the light heaves

Met him last night - he was guest posing at the Central States.
He looked good, real nice guy too.
Looks much better now that he cut his hair :p :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner