over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For anyone who wants to get a wider back

Yup, look below...

Or go to Justin Harris' site or David Henry's site.

Jason Wojo is the simple and basic. Justin's is the advanced and David's is just psycho with some wierd guy named Scott Stevenson, god I hope I spelled that right or he's going to smoosh me.

LOL - I'm a not a smoosher, man. Shit, at 245, I'm thinkin' the other way around. (I'm a little guy, really.)

-S

I DID NOTICE IN YOUR AVATAR THAT YOUR BACK LOOKED NOT ONLY WIDE BUT THICK.

THANX. Width was never really an issue cuz i always trained for that well...thickess has been a bitch lol....but im doin my best....heres the bigger version....

Attachments

• rear lat.jpg
    rear lat.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 881
Dusty--nice shirt--but what does the back look without the shirt on??

Always looking for tips to improve width--thanks

Not anymore Dusty's thread since TP posted a pic... :p so I can post some! ;)

And everyone should do the same for motivation, precising what "type" of training he used. :)

Here's one from October 2006. Can't remember precisely how I trained then, but it must have been mainly pullups, since I don't do much for back except from a few rows here and there. NO deadlifts.

Attachments

• 2007_0613Image0002.JPG
    2007_0613Image0002.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 891
January 2008.

Attachments

• JC 14 01 2008_007_004.JPG
    JC 14 01 2008_007_004.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 879
Dusty,just qurious-i was thinking on trying the DC program myself,just a couple of questions to you:1)can you still incorporate morning cardio?
2)it looks like from journals ive seen,that a workout will not exceed 30-45min. total,what are your thoughts?

Dusty,just qurious-i was thinking on trying the DC program myself,just a couple of questions to you:1)can you still incorporate morning cardio?
Off day cardio is pretty much mandatory for most. 3-4 sessions a week at 30 minutes a pop is a good starting point to be adjusted as needed.

2)it looks like from journals ive seen,that a workout will not exceed 30-45min. total,what are your thoughts?

The 2 way split will take most people around 50-75 minutes while the 3 way can probably get done in that time frame you are talking about.

Dusty, you also have the waist of a four year old girl, that doesnt hurt your spread!! Do you have any before DC training picS?

DAMN

TPFU and PHIDIAS!! WOW awesome backs........you really need your shirt off to see how the back looks..AWESOME PHIDIAS!!! You too TPFU!!

maybe you just never knew how to train with high intensity. one set done correctly, IMO, will always bemore effective than any amount of sets done incorrectly.

when your done training dc style try combining that high intensity with high volume. watch soem jay cutler videos. sure, he looks like a fridge and has no vascularity, LOL, but he knows exactly how to train.

Off day cardio is pretty much mandatory for most. 3-4 sessions a week at 30 minutes a pop is a good starting point to be adjusted as needed.

The 2 way split will take most people around 50-75 minutes while the 3 way can probably get done in that time frame you are talking about.

Sound good,THANKS for the reply-i just ordered the dvd and i'll definitly look into it.iv'e been in bodybuilding(not competitively for 13-years now,never actualy competed).my stats as of now are 34y/o 5'11" 243lbs. around 10% bf.
The reason i was asking about the cardio is because iv'e been doing 6-days 1-hour in the am(low HR,around 130bpm)-and i love doing it.

I'll put some pics up as I get closer to my show without the shirt but to be honest I started the thread because of the shirt not my back. I love DC training and the shirt. I'll let you guys decide if my training is working for my back once I put up shots without the shirt. Besides everyone knows that red DC shirts make the lats appear wide:D

Dusty, you also have the waist of a four year old girl, that doesnt hurt your spread!! Do you have any before DC training picS?

Honestly my waist is a bit blocky but in the rear lat it looks pretty small. Here is a rear lat before training with Dante from about two years ago and I'll post some in a few months after training with him. As you will see I had very little width and the waist isn't as small as it is now(though it is still to big:mad: )

Attachments

• beforeDC.JPG
    beforeDC.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 841
lol me and Phidias just hijacked this lol.....great for motivation tho....its funny me and Phidias train our backs the SAME and they look very similar.

Iv recently actually added a new positioning somewhat that has made a SIGNIFICANT change. I added assisted pullups where i use a slightly beyond shoulder width grip and pull my elbows in FRONT of me (almost like a pullover/pullup hybrid), and i pull up as HIGH as i can go...CRUSHES the lower lats to where they CRAMP. Im seeing big changes in that area and liking it!

lol me and Phidias just hijacked this lol.....great for motivation tho....its funny me and Phidias train our backs the SAME and they look very similar.

Iv recently actually added a new positioning somewhat that has made a SIGNIFICANT change. I added assisted pullups where i use a slightly beyond shoulder width grip and pull my elbows in FRONT of me (almost like a pullover/pullup hybrid), and i pull up as HIGH as i can go...CRUSHES the lower lats to where they CRAMP. Im seeing big changes in that area and liking it!

It's not hijacking a thread if it keeps people motivated and learning that there are many ways to reach the same success and I think your backs prove that.

Amazing

All I have to say is Dusty is amazing, both as an athlete and as my trainer.
Since we are on the subject of backs, he has made mine grow in width and thickness, something that I thought would never happen, but since training wiht him and his hot chick i am ready to step on stage and actually be proud of my back!!
Thanks Dusty

PHIDAS AND TP WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO YOUR LAST BACK WORKOUT..? give some of the guys a idea on how ya trained it..

Back

the "back" is like any number of other muscles....You train it by bringing your elbows from the top/side of your head down to the sides of your body staying anywhere from touching/grazing your body to extended out perpendicular to the body.....NOW, how much and when is up to you. Bigger muscles from training will give an appearance of a wider back along with a smaller waist. A wide back is just a part of the whole "illusion" ...............you need depth or thickness to compliment/complete the picture. 2 exercises is all you need for this........in my opinion..........I see guys doing all these crazy exercises and basically doing a less intense version of what is really needed to be done.

the "back" is like any number of other muscles....You train it by bringing your elbows from the top/side of your head down to the sides of your body staying anywhere from touching/grazing your body to extended out perpendicular to the body.....NOW, how much and when is up to you. Bigger muscles from training will give an appearance of a wider back along with a smaller waist. A wide back is just a part of the whole "illusion" ...............you need depth or thickness to compliment/complete the picture. 2 exercises is all you need for this........in my opinion..........I see guys doing all these crazy exercises and basically doing a less intense version of what is really needed to be done.

What are those 2 exercises?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity