advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Firefighter *fired* for competing in a bbing contest?

OK I would have asked the same question! How do you get in condition for a BBing show but claim you ae unable to work? I would say that this man got caught with his hand in the cookie jar!!

Regaurdless this wasnt enough proof for him being fired. He needs a good lawyer. He needs to sue the hell out of his department.

OK I would have asked the same question! How do you get in condition for a BBing show but claim you ae unable to work? I would say that this man got caught with his hand in the cookie jar!!

Although we do not know all the facts, he should pray that he never truly is disabled, karma is a bitch

Regaurdless this wasnt enough proof for him being fired. He needs a good lawyer. He needs to sue the hell out of his department.

Sue the department? Why? They didn't do anything. You're right,he needs a good lawyer because if he claims a disability and gets caught doing a show they're going to go after him for fraud. If you seriously were disabled enough to where you couldn't perform your job would you be able to train for a show?

Clearly this guy is a liar and got what he deserved: He was getting PAID for a leave of absence that he took because he said he was hurt. He then competed in a bodybuilding contest, which requires a high level of physical training. Thus, if he wasn't able to show up to work, how would he be able to show up to a physical competition and participate?

Any lawyer who defends this guy is a scumbag, sorry. He took tax dollars based on a lie and is crying foul? I say he should lower his dosage and accept reality for a while.

no joke--I know a guy who set a world bench record while on Workers Comp.

HAHAHAHAHA well I have you both beat. I married her in the eighties!! LOL

You WIN! Or Lose I guess, just depends on how ya look at it!:p

Glass is can be half full, half empty or ..... no glasses, she got them in the divorce:p

You WIN! Or Lose I guess, just depends on how ya look at it!:p

Glass is can be half full, half empty or ..... no glasses, she got them in the divorce:p
Yea but she got the half empty ones.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So, let me get this straight; The deadbeat that he is should waste more of OUR tax dollars to try to prove that he really wasn't putting his body through stress to prepare for a competition? He should also waste more time explaining to everyone that he really was hurt from an unwitnessed accident? How about if he didn't work for the state and actually worked for you? Would you reach in your poket and keep paying him? That's almost ridiculous. This is exactly the thing that makes the USA so unproductive anymore. Fraud, and lawsuits. If he did go to court it should only be for him to defend a fraudulent suit from the township.

Fuck lawyers! Yeah you realize you end up paying for that shit. The fire department doesn't have the god damn money fairy bring them money every time the settle a case. They take it from the tax pool. Everyone wants to sue everyone. Man the fuck up! Dude was being the typical lazy ass american, wanted something for nothing. Got busted.... end of story

In the article, he claimed that he didn't use more than 30lbs at a time - and looking at his pics, I believe him.

Seems like a swell guy. Really does a lot for the sport.

What happened to the good old days when guys like this just sucked dicks for competition money?

I never knew using 30lb dumbbells or less would get him in that sort of shape! SH@T, I need to stop using the 50lb db's right away I'm way over doing it!!!! :p

What if he's been bodybuilding for many years and then recently hurt his back (unwitnessed injury) just a few weeks before the show? He told his employers that he got hurt and can't perform his job, which is true. Gets put on paid leave for a while. During this time, he continues his diet and performs his cardio for the last couple weeks until the show. He also lifts light weights the last week or two before the show, which most guys do as they become depleted and weak.

I really don't see what is wrong with doing this? Has no one thought of this??

What if he's been bodybuilding for many years and then recently hurt his back (unwitnessed injury) just a few weeks before the show? He told his employers that he got hurt and can't perform his job, which is true. Gets put on paid leave for a while. During this time, he continues his diet and performs his cardio for the last couple weeks until the show. He also lifts light weights the last week or two before the show, which most guys do as they become depleted and weak.

I really don't see what is wrong with doing this? Has no one thought of this??

Then you should never open your own business. He also wasn't going to be temporarily gone, he was on disability retirement. Meaning he was going to get paid for a good portion of his life while pulling his bullshit. You pay him, I wouldn't. If you do have a business with this type of mentality, I'm sure a shit load of guys on here will be asking you for a job. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131