over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELL YEAH! Fedor to UFC

All I know is that if he comes in and pulls a crocop I do not ever want to hear what a god he is again.
Crocop entered the octagon and I was on the edge of my couch waiting for him to wreck Gabriel Gonzaga and boom head kick goodnight!
While I love Fedor's emotionless nature as he works over his opponent I guess I am just sick on hearing what A god he is when his toughest fights have come to the UFC and for the most part been dispatched with relative ease.
I might even pay for the Brock vs, Fedor fight if it happens.
Did I hear that the strikeforce card is almost dead because most of the fighters have pulled out?

All I know is that if he comes in and pulls a crocop I do not ever want to hear what a god he is again.
Crocop entered the octagon and I was on the edge of my couch waiting for him to wreck Gabriel Gonzaga and boom head kick goodnight!
While I love Fedor's emotionless nature as he works over his opponent I guess I am just sick on hearing what A god he is when his toughest fights have come to the UFC and for the most part been dispatched with relative ease.
I might even pay for the Brock vs, Fedor fight if it happens.
Did I hear that the strikeforce card is almost dead because most of the fighters have pulled out?

Well, i can see your point.
Im am in no way saying he is a "god"... i just think that right now in this time and age of MMA he is the best and i also think he is the best so far ever.
No matter who you are... there is ALWAYS someone bigger and badder that will knock your ass out no matter who you are.

This is going to be a sweet fight indeed. Def the most watched. JJ, you have some good points about Fedor, but if I had to make a bet, I would go with Brock, hes just a mean SOB! (thats not my reasoning, just saying)

Im saying it today July 28, 2009. If and when Brock faces Fedor (a man I respect and have followed forever, he is a machine) the unthinkable will happen. Brock will beat him. What he did to Mir was simple yet devastatingly effective. I have no doubt that Fedor can be put in a similar position and have PAIN rain down on him. Brock is only getting better and is learning what his strengths are. As amazing as Fedor is, he has never faced the combination of speed,mass and power that is Brock Lesnar. That is all...

If fight happens I think it could go either way. Fedor is experienced, better striker, submission etc etc. BUT he may not be used to that cage and with Brocks strength and agility if he can get Fedor to back into the cage and just pin him there and trap and arm he can pull off another MIR type beating.

Im saying it today July 28, 2009. If and when Brock faces Fedor (a man I respect and have followed forever, he is a machine) the unthinkable will happen. Brock will beat him. What he did to Mir was simple yet devastatingly effective. I have no doubt that Fedor can be put in a similar position and have PAIN rain down on him. Brock is only getting better and is learning what his strengths are. As amazing as Fedor is, he has never faced the combination of speed,mass and power that is Brock Lesnar. That is all...

CRAP you posted while I was typing 1min before the same type post:D

If fight happens I think it could go either way. Fedor is experienced, better striker, submission etc etc. BUT he may not be used to that cage and with Brocks strength and agility if he can get Fedor to back into the cage and just pin him there and trap and arm he can pull off another MIR type beating.

This might be true but you have to think about this... Fedor will expect for Brock to try to do to him exactly what he did to Mir. He will watch the tapes, he will train around that kind of beating. He will train to not get put in that situation. He will be ready. Mir wasn’t. If he attacked Brock like he does most, relentlessly pounding from every angle non stop then Brock wont know what hit him.... opening him up to a submission or knock out. The element of surprise in these situation is priceless.
I personally dont think Brock can take a real good... hard punch. I think Fedors punch could put his lights out... i would bet on it.

Word could come as sooner than Friday, as Fedor is holding a press conference tomorrow.

**broken link removed**

This is awesome. The UFC just gets better and stronger every day!

I dont see Fedor being able to do much with Brock. He's to big, to strong and to skilled on the ground to be tossed like Fedor likes to do. Can Fedor catch him in a arm bar...hell yes, but I think the more likely outcome is Brock pushing a guy he is going to outweigh by over 40 pounds all over the octagon.

For those that doubt Fedor, check this out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDw3tUuoLpM

look at the neck breaking slam he took on :50

He has taken some nasty beatings and has always came out on top, THATS why he is KING!

LOL!!! Watching this video proves why Brock would win. Fedor was getting bested by inferior fighters at different times throughout the video. He would not come back from those against Brock. This will be a big wake up call for Lesnar haters!!

Tough to say how a fight with Brock would go. I think we would all honestly agree deep down that we'd give it a 50/50 on who would win.

I predict spending a lot of time wrestling will become very popular among those who fight.

Has Brock ever been hit by THE hammer fists....not really....Has he ever been submitted by A machine...Nope!

Fedor always finds a way even if he's in real trouble....Fedor will win w/sub. or some kind of knock out.....Just wait kids;)

FUCK! YES!

Fedor will fucking DESTROY Brocks babied ass! Yes Brock is BIG and yes he is POWERFUL but Fedor is BOTH and much much more. He is the king if kings in this sport in my opinion!
If a Fedor and Brock fight ever does happen (probably will be hyped for 2 years first) i will bet one big fat 60ml/50mg bottle of oral liquid anavar that Fedor DESTROYS Brocks big ass!
PLEASE OH PLEASE LORD OF MMA... LET THERE BE LIGHT!

My dear brother JJ, you can B sure that someone who matters is teaching the Immovable object how to lean towards the Irresistable force!!!...

(the force will win though, IF it's in him...)

Last edited:
Fedor will most likely win. He thrives facing bigger opponents. He is the best in the world, I'd really like to see him fight anderson silva...after anderson beats griffin.

I think Brock vs Choi Hong-man. would be entertaining and a little more evenly matched then Fedor vs Brock.

Fedor will most likely win. He thrives facing bigger opponents. He is the best in the world, I'd really like to see him fight anderson silva...after anderson beats griffin.

I think Brock vs Choi Hong-man. would be entertaining and a little more evenly matched then Fedor vs Brock.

That's because Fedor actually likes to fight. Or at least, he's got the math done before the big exam...

Anderson Silva?

Is that the Black bro that also really likes to fight?

Last edited:
I think its still just a rumor right now. Somebody else was saying something about them talking in the bahamas or something.. when fedor was supposed to be on the west coast getting ready for the barnett fight. Until it is announced by dana or whatever.. its a rumor. Even though odds are it will eventually happen lol. Everybody on mma boards have "inside sources that dont want to be revealed" these days

yea you're righ iron. goes for everything nowadays. some insider who doesnt want to be identified. its horseshit. nobody knows what the truth is, thats the only given.

if fedor does fight against brock, i hope Fedor knocks his ass out. Fedor is unbelievable. just cant imagine him getting submitted or knocked out by anbody. I dont care how big his opponent is. he always comes out on top.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cypher
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131