over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doggcrapp training over convential training

Turning it into his program with regard to the specifics of frequency, volume, etc. is a different story,

like a specific three set rest pause, 20 deep breaths in between, 11-20 reps? lol you are a dumbass.. have a good time getting kicked off the board for being a douche

like a specific three set rest pause, 20 deep breaths in between, 11-20 reps? lol you are a dumbass.. have a good time getting kicked off the board for being a douche

Again, you're a complete woman in spite of your testosterone shots. Truly astounding.

Tend to your bruised vagina, accept the undeniable truth that you're completely and utterly wrong and generally stupid, and you will be a much happier lady.

I put on 20lbs of stage weight in exaclty one year. I didn't follow DC training to a "T" but it was pretty close. 3-Way split, rest pasue, extreme stretching, the whole 9 yards. I did tailor a few things based on how my body responded. Here's the proof.....

Great job man!! Thats incredible progress.

Jesus, I didn't realize the time differences in these posts... lol

siamesedream,

You signed up to cause trouble, go away.

So.....if I do 2 rest pauses, 15 second breaths in between 14 to 23 reps, this is MY program? :D

I invented the Rest Pause back in College

I would work out for a week pause and rest for a couple of weeks. Come to think it I was responsible for high volume training to very high volume of beer & girls.
DC is the best method I've found. 50lbs + on my Chest execises in the last three months

Too bad Dante didn't come up with DC sooner. If so, we'd have been bombarded with the "Weider DoggCrapp Principles" on every third page of M&F and Flex.

Yeah, sorry to resurrect an old thread. Couldn't help it. DC is a super program.

I think DC is overrated... Dusty didn't really make any progress last year with it.

:rolleyes:

(sarcasm to the fullest extent here guys)

Green Tea....i use that liberally with my trainees...and ive stated time and time again one guy brought that to the forefront of the bodybuilding community....a former member of this board named Brooklyn Juice about 10 years ago on Animals board....and i make sure i say his name when i talk about where my thoughts about green tea came from.....that guy was on many boards putting up the studies until it became common thought for the bbing community. Alot of people say "take green tea" without a second thought forgetting where they read the real studies on it. Ive never forgotten that it was Brooklyn Juice who got me on the Green Tea train....RIP Brooklyn Juice.

So 10 years ago when I came on Animals board and stated "hey guys this is how i train (hitting bodyparts 2x every 8 days, using EV olive oil to gain weight, extreme stretching, high protien intake, warming up thru progressive sets and then doing an all out set of 11-20 going to failure 3 times during that, low volume, high frequency, rotation of 3 key exercises, blasting for this number of weeks and cruising for this number of days/weeks, switching out exercises at plateaus so you are always progressing on an exercise".etc.etc.etc.etc......for the next four years I had people bashing me, calling me an idiot, "that will never work, its stupid, noone trains like that, its bullshit,........on various boards, some not even in existence anymore....alot of the times it was me against 20 guys arguing my point.

If this was so normal and everyone was been doing it....where were you? Why werent you on there arguing with me? Why werent you backing me up? I was sitting there getting bashed relentlessly because I presented something different from everyones training beliefs and you left me flapping in the wind arguing with all those guys by myself?

I had forgotten about Animal and his board. Total fuckin clown. Couldn't handle any disagreement. Deleted or modified any post that didn't kiss his ass.

I had forgotten about Animal and his board. Total fuckin clown. Couldn't handle any disagreement. Deleted or modified any post that didn't kiss his ass.

I remember when he banned you for that milk thread, and then changed your posts around to make you look bad....he's a fucktard!

BMJ

I remember when he banned you for that milk thread, and then changed your posts around to make you look bad....he's a fucktard!

BMJ

he had an opportunity to make shit load of money with his board and fucked it up.

in the end a pic of him as a cyclist surfaced somewhere didn't it?

dc training ensures recovery,

minimal number of sets and exercises with high intensity = muscle damage from which the body can "certainly" recover from = muscle growth, when coupled with increased frequency = faster muscle growth than " coventional training".

yeah dante trudel knows alot about doggcrapp training.

I'm older (49 y.o.) and have been doing DC training failrly consistently for the last year.

My opinion? It's given new life to my training, and the best gains in decades. My stamina isn't what it used to be, so the one-exercise, one-set (though in 3 parts) aspect really keeps it super-intense yet short for me. I also like the structure of it.

I think you have to be pretty organized, consistent, and focused to make it work, but I think it is a very smart system.

Like MG said I always get a good chuckle from people who say "oh yea this stuff has been around forever, my dads friends Bill and the boys from the pool hall were doing it back in the day and all my crew did it too"

Really?

Rest Pause training= people seem to forget this nowadays but Rest Pause training by definition is nothing like I do it. Its a set of 6 maximum effort singles with 10 seconds rest between them. Thats a rest pause set by true definition.

Im the lazy guy who also named the stuff he was doing "rest pause training" because i really didnt care about any notoriety calling it "Dante reps" and it seemed closest to "rest pause training"

Now who was the guy back in the early 90's experimenting with thinking about how you could take the regular training everyone was doing for straight sets of 7-10 reps and creating a huge overload with it?

That would be me. I was the guy experimenting on the guys in the local gyms around here in San Marcos and Vista.....with 7 rest pauses, 6 rest pauses, 2 rest pauses, 4, 5, rest pauses until 3 rest pauses proved out to be the most feasible for "getting at least one rep cranked out" at the very end and also being able to recover fast so you could train that bodypart again fairly quickly.

Do you know what everyone was doing in the early 90's? Most were training bodyparts once a week in a 6 days a week one day off scheme or 3 days on one day off.....and doing 8-15 sets for small bodyparts and 10-20 sets for large bodyparts. Yates came along and started doing lower worksets and a clique of the bodybuilding community followed him.

Its really easy nowadays to forget were you read about something.....in the bodybuilding community its absolutey epidemic. Thats why you always see me cite Jon Parillo whenver i do a magazine article....because Parillo came first with extreme stretching and I dont ever want him overlooked....he came before me.....I was trying to mimic the bird wing studies and create hyperplasia and that was my route, his was fascia related....but again he came first and I will always state that.

Green Tea....i use that liberally with my trainees...and ive stated time and time again one guy brought that to the forefront of the bodybuilding community....a former member of this board named Brooklyn Juice about 10 years ago on Animals board....and i make sure i say his name when i talk about where my thoughts about green tea came from.....that guy was on many boards putting up the studies until it became common thought for the bbing community. Alot of people say "take green tea" without a second thought forgetting where they read the real studies on it. Ive never forgotten that it was Brooklyn Juice who got me on the Green Tea train....RIP Brooklyn Juice.

So 10 years ago when I came on Animals board and stated "hey guys this is how i train (hitting bodyparts 2x every 8 days, using EV olive oil to gain weight, extreme stretching, high protien intake, warming up thru progressive sets and then doing an all out set of 11-20 going to failure 3 times during that, low volume, high frequency, rotation of 3 key exercises, blasting for this number of weeks and cruising for this number of days/weeks, switching out exercises at plateaus so you are always progressing on an exercise".etc.etc.etc.etc......for the next four years I had people bashing me, calling me an idiot, "that will never work, its stupid, noone trains like that, its bullshit,........on various boards, some not even in existence anymore....alot of the times it was me against 20 guys arguing my point.

If this was so normal and everyone was been doing it....where were you? Why werent you on there arguing with me? Why werent you backing me up? I was sitting there getting bashed relentlessly because I presented something different from everyones training beliefs and you left me flapping in the wind arguing with all those guys by myself?

Oh now....oh hey its well accepted, people gained a shitload of muscle mass like I said they would in the beginning and now I hear "oh yea i was doing that all along since 1977 with my buddy Fred....nothing new"

its ridiculous for me to hear after the battles Ive been in online about it....

I am at the point that I dont care how anyone trains...train how you want to train....sick of the bullshit arguing to be honest with you (said in a general sense to noone specific)....I would prefer someone do anything else but DC training...makes my job so much easier because hell i dont make money from it....it was just put out there as one guys views for free.....but keep in mind one thing please. If you hear someone talk about rest pause training and its not a set of 6 max effort singles......and instead they say 11-15 or 11-20 reps with 3 failure points separated by 10-15 deep breathes on that journey....thats 100% no doubt me.

He doesn't care how anyone trains, but within 30 seconds of anyone posting anything about DC on any forum on earth, the Grand Pubah himself logs on and either attacks or defends his training philosophy. Can you imagine if someone said something about one of Joe Weider's methods here and Joe himself jumped on to immediately "set the record straight"?!

Dante, give it a rest buddy. My advice, which you won't take, is to FINALLY write a book, get it published by a major publisher, make your million bucks, and once-and-for-all REALLY get above all the petty bs on these boards. Success, BIG TIME SUCCESS, is the best way for you to shut up all of the ill-informed critics.

Now go ahead and search through all of my previous posts to rip me apart, like you often do to critics here, proving that they are inconsistent, inexperienced, stupid, whatever. I did DC, and spoke well of it. But I've changed my opinion of it. When I posted my new opinion I was immediately attacked and accused of not being experienced enough, not following the program right, being wishy-washy, making up my own program, cherry picking, you name it. No one on this forum or IM is ALLOWED to try DC and decide it's not for them without being accused of DOING SOMETHING WRONG, being inexperienced, being a sissy, a quitter, etc. If you search my posts I'm sure you'll come to the same conclusion about me, regardless of the facts.

My advice to anyone wanting to try DC is TRY IT! ANYTHING that keeps you eating right and working hard in the gym is a positive move and good for you. There's a post by Phil Herndon recently where he says, "just keep plugging away." That's at least half the battle. Just keep trying. Do your best. Try to figure out DC the best you can and do your best to follow the rules. If you can afford to hire a DC trainer/adviser, do so. If you can't, that's OK. If you try DC for half a year and give up, you are ALLOWED to come back to it later and TRY AGAIN, when you have a better understanding.

I HATE all the big-shot talk by Dante's followers on these sites about who can and can't try DC. While Dante has helped create some MASSIVE, AWESOME physiques, MOST of the posters on these forums aren't special at all. They have "book knowledge" of DC, they trust Dante, but in their own experience they have never gained the 100 pounds of muscle Dante promises. As Dante would probably say, they are no doubt not following his program as closely as they think they are. Yet, they come on here and talk like they are equals to Phil or even Shelby. I''m not bragging, but I'll bet that I'm bigger and shaped better than MOST of these guys on these forums that are such DC experts and are so willing to attack anyone that criticizes DC. One guy in particular, McD, admits to only having about 5-6 years experience TOTAL lifting, yet he is one of the MAIN GUYS here dolling out DC wisdom. Yet when pressed, he WILL NOT post any pictures of his DC created physique here. Does he REALLY know what he's talking about? I suggest you NOT listen to him until he changes his Dorian Yates picture to a SMcD picture. If he is an ounce under 250 or one percent over 15% bodyfat, don't listen to his advice.

King, in summary, you've got NOTHING TO LOSE trying DC. It's not for everyone, but nothing is. Just beware that once you come on these boards, and especially the DC forum over at IM, you will be surrounded by total FANATICS that have bought in mentally to DC, but don't REALLY know first-hand, from actual successfully gaining 100 pounds of awesome muscle, anything. They THINK it works, they have seen PICTURES of guys it's worked for, but they, themselves, haven't gained any more muscle from DC than from any of the 50 different Weider Principles. My advice, don't ask for specific DOGGCRAPP advice from ANYONE but Dante, or someone recommended by Dante. READ ONLY WHAT DANTE writes to get your DC information, nothing 2nd hand (he's provided ALL the info you need) by any Joe Blows on any forums. One guy who I think Dante fully approves of is Shelby. There are several videos, narrated by Shelby, explaining different DC workouts. You might want to check them out. Good luck and, regardless if you do DC forever, switch to FST-7, change to the Weider Confusion Principle, or whatever, JUST KEEP PLUGGING AWAY!

P.S. There are millions of bodybuilders in their 20's. Hundreds of thousands in their 30's. Tens of thousands in their 40's. Thousands in their 50's. But VERY FEW in their 60's. ONE guy that has been at the top level for 50 years, and at nearly 70 years old STILL LOOKS BETTER THAN most bodybuilders at any age, is a guy named Dave Draper. He was one of Arnold's inspirations to come to America. There's pictures of him, around 60 years old, that will amaze you. How he works out, how he eats, how he lives, is all in his book and on his site. One consistent thread in all of his advice to people is to just keep at it, enjoy your workouts, don't quit. He never did DC, go figure.

Check out these pictures: https://www.davedraper.com/site images/photolg3.jpg **broken link removed**
https://www.davedraper.com/site images/daveplate2.jpg **broken link removed**
https://www.davedraper.com/site images/photolg5.jpg

Last edited:
DC Training, or any sort of training for that matter, is shit when you don't know how to diet correctly. Diet is the biggest part of this game, and until the individual bodybuilder understands that and implements a solid diet plan, s/he'll never substantially progress.

****Ill be below with asterisks preceding me answering you

He doesn't care how anyone trains, but within 30 seconds of anyone posting anything about DC on any forum on earth, the Grand Pubah himself logs on and either attacks or defends his training philosophy. Can you imagine if someone said something about one of Joe Weider's methods here and Joe himself jumped on to immediately "set the record straight"?!

****Hell yea that would be awesome. When is the last time you ever saw me start a thread about DC training? 2001? But when someone else is talking about it and just doesnt get it--like yourself, you expect me not to correct you? You want me to just ignore those threads? When a guy like you talks about the term "intramuscular fat" and thinks weight training is responsible for himself getting fat instead of the wrong diet and cardio.....yea I have to kind of come in and correct you. Lets do this ok since you think weight training has everything to do with bodyfat percentage. Keep your diet just like it is today or yesterday and you go get down to 6% bodyfat with whatever your weight training routine is with no cardio. Love to see that.

Dante, give it a rest buddy. My advice, which you won't take, is to FINALLY write a book, get it published by a major publisher, make your million bucks, and once-and-for-all REALLY get above all the petty bs on these boards. Success, BIG TIME SUCCESS, is the best way for you to shut up all of the ill-informed critics.

***** Why? I dont want to. I dont care making money off of DC training. Do it if you want or dont do it...but at least do it correctly. And most of all please dont think your weight lifting routine makes you ripped or makes you fat.....that fork stuffing food in your mouth does

Now go ahead and search through all of my previous posts to rip me apart, like you often do to critics here, proving that they are inconsistent, inexperienced, stupid, whatever. I did DC, and spoke well of it. But I've changed my opinion of it. When I posted my new opinion I was immediately attacked and accused of not being experienced enough, not following the program right, being wishy-washy, making up my own program, cherry picking, you name it. No one on this forum or IM is ALLOWED to try DC and decide it's not for them without being accused of DOING SOMETHING WRONG, being inexperienced, being a sissy, a quitter, etc. If you search my posts I'm sure you'll come to the same conclusion about me, regardless of the facts.

****Huh? My problem with you is the same one when i hear a LA Fitness trainer telling someone "you do high reps to get cut up and do low reps to bulk"......when the truth is "do whatever training you did that got you to the dance in the first place and cardio and diet to get shredded".

My advice to anyone wanting to try DC is TRY IT! ANYTHING that keeps you eating right and working hard in the gym is a positive move and good for you. There's a post by Phil Herndon recently where he says, "just keep plugging away." That's at least half the battle. Just keep trying. Do your best. Try to figure out DC the best you can and do your best to follow the rules. If you can afford to hire a DC trainer/adviser, do so. If you can't, that's OK. If you try DC for half a year and give up, you are ALLOWED to come back to it later and TRY AGAIN, when you have a better understanding.

****My advice is again train the way you want to train...which I must have typed 1000 times in the last 5 years now.

I HATE all the big-shot talk by Dante's followers on these sites about who can and can't try DC. While Dante has helped create some MASSIVE, AWESOME physiques, MOST of the posters on these forums aren't special at all. They have "book knowledge" of DC, they trust Dante, but in their own experience they have never gained the 100 pounds of muscle Dante promises. As Dante would probably say, they are no doubt not following his program as closely as they think they are. Yet, they come on here and talk like they are equals to Phil or even Shelby. I''m not bragging, but I'll bet that I'm bigger and shaped better than MOST of these guys on these forums that are such DC experts and are so willing to attack anyone that criticizes DC. One guy in particular, McD, admits to only having about 5-6 years experience TOTAL lifting, yet he is one of the MAIN GUYS here dolling out DC wisdom. Yet when pressed, he WILL NOT post any pictures of his DC created physique here. Does he REALLY know what he's talking about? I suggest you NOT listen to him until he changes his Dorian Yates picture to a SMcD picture. If he is an ounce under 250 or one percent over 15% bodyfat, don't listen to his advice.

****Hey sorry but there was more than ScottMcd that got irritated with a guy who thinks weight training is what made him fat.

King, in summary, you've got NOTHING TO LOSE trying DC. It's not for everyone, but nothing is. Just beware that once you come on these boards, and especially the DC forum over at IM, you will be surrounded by total FANATICS that have bought in mentally to DC, but don't REALLY know first-hand, from actual successfully gaining 100 pounds of awesome muscle, anything. They THINK it works, they have seen PICTURES of guys it's worked for, but they, themselves, haven't gained any more muscle from DC than from any of the 50 different Weider Principles. My advice, don't ask for specific DOGGCRAPP advice from ANYONE but Dante, or someone recommended by Dante. READ ONLY WHAT DANTE writes to get your DC information, nothing 2nd hand (he's provided ALL the info you need) by any Joe Blows on any forums. One guy who I think Dante fully approves of is Shelby. There are several videos, narrated by Shelby, explaining different DC workouts. You might want to check them out. Good luck and, regardless if you do DC forever, switch to FST-7, change to the Weider Confusion Principle, or whatever, JUST KEEP PLUGGING AWAY!

****How did i know when i saw this year old thread get bumped to the top that it would turn into a pain in the ass?

P.S. There are millions of bodybuilders in their 20's. Hundreds of thousands in their 30's. Tens of thousands in their 40's. Thousands in their 50's. But VERY FEW in their 60's. ONE guy that has been at the top level for 50 years, and at nearly 70 years old STILL LOOKS BETTER THAN most bodybuilders at any age, is a guy named Dave Draper. He was one of Arnold's inspirations to come to America. There's pictures of him, around 60 years old, that will amaze you. How he works out, how he eats, how he lives, is all in his book and on his site. One consistent thread in all of his advice to people is to just keep at it, enjoy your workouts, don't quit. He never did DC, go figure.

****Does dave believe training creates intramuscular fat? Also please ask Dave the following on his forum....word for word...."Hi Dave my name is NeveReveN, if I follow what you do exactly for weight training advice but eat my own diet for myself that ends up making me a fat guy....is it ok if I then blame you for the food on the fork that was going in my mouth?"

Let me know his answer....I am curious.

Check out these pictures: https://www.davedraper.com/site images/photolg3.jpg **broken link removed**
https://www.davedraper.com/site images/daveplate2.jpg **broken link removed**
https://www.davedraper.com/site images/photolg5.jpg

Last edited:
Dc training works but so do high volume....Your Diet what make you or break you....

Yep, Just Like Pavlov's Dogs...

****Ill be below with asterisks preceding me answering you

Yep, not even a day went by and Mr Self-Confidence just has to correct someone that he thinks is wrong on the internet! Oh my God, someone on the internet is wrong!! Dante to the rescue!! You did EXACTLY what I predicted. Kinda sad.

You may have a big neck, but you are a small man Mr. Doggcrapp. And when I made my comments about intramuscular fat (that I just KNEW you would not be able to keep out of THIS discussion) I was talking about your WHOLE program, the eating ESPECIALLY. But it doesn't serve your petty purposes as king of the forum board to acknowledge that, does it?

You go ahead and waste your life getting in arguments with complete strangers every day on this board and all the others. Make sure you set EVERYONE straight on DC that has an internet connection and logs in. That's a good investment of your time and especially good for your reputation. Maybe you can add politics and religion to your repertoire and spend 24/7 "setting the record straight"!

Your ego is obviously your achilles heel. Your constant bickering with every Tom, Dick, or Harry that dares speak of Doggcrapp online proves that you are nothing more than "a little boy in a gorilla suit". You deserve pity more than respect.

I've grown bored with all this silliness, but Dante, I heard that there was a guy over on CrazyMuscleForum.com that said DC didn't work for him - You need to get right over there and "set him straight"!!!!!! Also, I overheard a guy at McDonald's say "I don't like DC," so you'll definitely want to drop in there and straighten him out too.

And Scott McD - When are you going to blow us all away with your own pictures? We all know Dusty is big, but he's not coming on here every 5 minutes talking big like you. AND he DOES have pictures to back up anything he says. So let's see how awesome DC McD really looks.... It will never happen, for obvious reasons. I'm not even gonna waste any time checking back in.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity