over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More info on Pat Matsuda's murder

hard2core2

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Here is some more information on the investigation involving the murder of Pat Matsuda. I just watched the clip. Its very sad. Hopefully more people involved will get apprehended soon. Sorry to make another thread however I felt everyone should get the opportunity to see this.

Bakersfield Now - News, Weather and Sports

Ivor

Update: I just heard on the news, they arrested one suspect and looking for another.

I sure hope they apprehend the second suspect. This is so tragic that he tried to help the neighborhood by getting the guys to quiet down and now his wife is without a husband and the children without a father. So very sad.

This is so sad...I cant even believe that stuff like this really happens. How do you even become such a low human being that you beat a guy to death just for wanting his daughters to be able to sleep :(

This country is just not what it used to be, 20 years ago, you could walk across the street and reason with people, now days there are all these ignorant , uneducated punks that have no communications skills, they live within their little circle,making their own stupid, cynical rules, with no consideration for anybody elses' well being, and if anybody dares to step over their so called line, violence is the only resource they got. I Didn't know Pat personally like some of you did, but it completely breaks my heart to hear of such tragedy, my heart and prayers go out to his friends and family. If you guys know of anybody setting up a trust fund or anything like that for his family please let us know,it would be my honor to contribute. God bless you all.

Man that makes me sick! I'm sure all of us have had neighbors like that. It's hard enough not to go over there and wipe them of the face of the earth. All the guy was doing was being a man, protector of his family and their well being. He had stupid ass ghetto neighbors! I'm sure the police had a radio call on the party but decided to take their time.

My heart goes out to his family!

I hope that with the last dying breath these punks take that a portal to hell opens up to take their souls to suffer for the rest of eternity. This world is going downhill fast.

This story is just tragic. My sympathy goes out to Pat's family.

Last edited:
Looks like there is more to this story. Its not so black and white now.

In a news release Monday afternoon, police said Matsuda hit the man in the face during the argument. Matsuda also hit the woman when she intervened, police said.

The male partygoer, whose name was withheld, ran inside the house for backup, police said. That's when other partygoers, including Clifford, reportedly went after Matsuda.

The fight escalated, with Matsuda reportedly getting a baseball bat from his garage and the partygoers then getting two bats from their house.

Matsuda chased the partygoers back across the street, striking a woman on the arm with his bat in the process, police said.

An unidentified man then hit Matsuda in the head with a bat, and Clifford allegedly started hitting Matsuda with a bat as Matsuda lay on the ground. Other partygoers are accused of hitting and kicking him as he lay on the ground.

The autopsy also revealed Matsuda was stabbed.

Looks like there is more to this story. Its not so black and white now.

Yeah but who knows where they got than info from. One of the people associated with the suspects? Was it an independent witness? What?

It doesn't matter! Pat M went over there to correct a problem personaly, an annoying nuisance to his neighborhood, shit escalated and it's obvious Pat didn't take shit from anyone. There is a reason he reacted and did what he did and only the people there really know what happened!

Why would any reasonable person supposedly pull out his own bat, hit a girl on the arm with a bat? HUH? If it's true that it happened there must be a perfectly good reason. There is a reason for everything But I'm not going to give the benefit of the doubt to gangsters (Who are pieces of shit just by association). She definetly wasn't a friendly!!! There are holes in the story and there is more to it!

Still doesn't change my opinon. They were gangsters (violent criminal enterprise), possibly engaged in criminal activity at that location (in furtherance of their gang), an annoying nuisance to the community (and society) with constant parties AND they beat and stabbed a man to death after he was NO LONGER A THREAT! What isn't fucking black and white about that!

Last edited:
thanks for the update guys.. very very sad.. prayers go out to his friends and family.
no one needed to die over this.. i do hope they find everyone of these bastards who were involved

You have to be careful where you choose to live these days in the USA. If you live near to scum they will find a way to affect you and your family. All the big cities in the USA are overflowing with shit. The suburbs from those cities are often not safe either.

Yeah but who knows where they got than info from. One of the people associated with the suspects? Was it an independent witness? What?

It doesn't matter! Pat M went over there to correct a problem personaly, an annoying nuisance to his neighborhood, shit escalated and it's obvious Pat didn't take shit from anyone. There is a reason he reacted and did what he did and only the people there really know what happened!

Why would any reasonable person supposedly pull out his own bat, hit a girl on the arm with a bat? HUH? If it's true that it happened there must be a perfectly good reason. There is a reason for everything But I'm not going to give the benefit of the doubt to gangsters (Who are pieces of shit just by association). She definetly wasn't a friendly!!! There are holes in the story and there is more to it!

Still doesn't change my opinon. They were gangsters (violent criminal enterprise), possibly engaged in criminal activity at that location (in furtherance of their gang), an annoying nuisance to the community (and society) with constant parties AND they beat and stabbed a man to death after he was NO LONGER A THREAT! What isn't fucking black and white about that!

I have no doubt those punks are making things up. That's what gangsta's do. Maybe Pat was stabbed first. Their actions speak volumes.

Shawn Ray posted this on MD:

Man sentenced in bodybuilder's beating

By Eyewitness News

Michael Lee Taylor was accused in Patrick Matsuda's beating death. Matsuda was fatally injured in February outside his southwest Bakersfield home.

Michael Lee Taylor is sentenced Tuesday in Kern County Superior Court for the beating death of Patrick Matsuda.

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. -- A man once charged with murdering a former bodybuilder was sentenced to six years in prison Tuesday.

Michael Lee Taylor pleaded no contest in October to voluntary manslaughter, and, in return, two other charges were dropped.

Taylor was accused along with Brian Martin Thompson and Blayne Allen Clifford in Patrick Matsuda's beating death.
Matsuda was fatally injured in February outside his southwest Bakersfield home. He reportedly went over to a neighbor's house to complain about a loud party. Police said Matsuda hit a couple partygoers and the fight escalated.
More news from southwest Bakersfield >>
Taylor and Clifford were accused of hitting Matsuda with baseball bats.
Taylor was denied probation, but he was given credit for time served.
Thompson and Clifford remain jailed in lieu of $1 million bail. They're awaiting trial.

Man sentenced in bodybuilder's beating death | Bakersfield Now - News, Weather and Sports | Local & Regional News

Only six years for killing a man in front of his family, bullshit legal system there..

Well I wasn't their but according to news he punched a guy and a girl. I wasn't their so I can't say. I do feel sorry for his family though cause they had nothing to do with it and are the ones that will suffer.

Well I wasn't their but according to news he punched a guy and a girl. I wasn't their so I can't say. I do feel sorry for his family though cause they had nothing to do with it and are the ones that will suffer.

Those accusations came from the people at the party who were friends with the guys who jumped Pat. In other words, it was the friends of the killers who stated that.

BMJ

Yeah I figured. My only point was I wasn't their so I can't really comment on what happend. Other than the fact that it is horrible for a family to lose somebody under any circumstances. Considering People on this board probably know him personally. It probably would of been better of me to just say I feel sorry for the families loss and left it at that. I apologize if I offended anybody.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws