over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is it?

1. Some new people are here to learn and participate (participation implies reading the rules, and abiding by the culture of the board and this community)
2. Some new people are here for sources only.

Is this really a new thing?

basic lack of common sense, IQ, and maturity

I blame the baby boomers for not smacking their children around enough.

Having been banned and warned myself

Firstly, I love this site and spend way too much of my time and money on it. Now I'm a 47 year old married father of 2 with a masters degree and a well paying professional job.

My difficulty always stemmed from seeing that most of the activities openly discussed and condoned on this site are considered felonies in the USA. Fine with me, I'm a full participant.

But then you court trouble by expressing your anger at another board member or a dishonest sponsor (1st amendment right).

Thinly veiled discussions of buying, selling, using controlled substances (DVD, movies, my lab rat - gee whiz, way too clever for the DEA) is fine. Calling out a sponsor for stealing hundreds of dollars or rightfully using the "c" word in describing a woman, or telling someone to go "f" their mother will get you sent to time out.

But it's not my ball or my game or my home field. So I'm the one who needs to adjust my behavior to comply with the rules set by those who run this board. Its a privilege that I greatly value to be a member of this board. Certainly not a right.

incoming from other boards

I see quite a bit of "spillover" from more main-stream boards like md, rx, bb, and even getbig... lots of young guys that think they know it all, or start cycles right when they start training for the first time.

I don't think they take the time to read here first and get a feel for the professionalism that makes PM what it is. They just start asking the same dumb questions and answering posts with what they heard somewhere.

I hope you have a great holiday season Big A and can relax a little...

Eric

I see quite a bit of "spillover" from more main-stream boards like md, rx, bb, and even getbig... lots of young guys that think they know it all, or start cycles right when they start training for the first time.

I don't think they take the time to read here first and get a feel for the professionalism that makes PM what it is. They just start asking the same dumb questions and answering posts with what they heard somewhere.

I hope you have a great holiday season Big A and can relax a little...

Eric

Agreed. All I can think is they're not realizing that this is an advanced board.

My theory…

…its the law of averages. Say… for the sake of discussion… only 10% of the population is short in the IQ department and don't read the rules or whatever. In the early days when the board had only 10,000 members, that's about 1,000 dummies to deal with. Now you have over 50,000 members and @ 10%, that gives you over 5,000 dummies. That's a lot of dummies. :)

Personally, I think you and the mods do a great job here.

…its the law of averages. Say… for the sake of discussion… only 10% of the population is short in the IQ department and don't read the rules or whatever. In the early days when the board had only 10,000 members, that's about 1,000 dummies to deal with. Now you have over 50,000 members and @ 10%, that gives you over 5,000 dummies. That's a lot of dummies. :)

LOL 5K worth of dummies here...Great:eek:
This could be true.

People don't lurk enough before they start posting is usually what does it. Before even registering to this site I read basically every day for a few hours for a few months. You old timers just get tired of answering questions that are in the stickies, which I completely understand. There will never be a way to get EVERYONE to lurk and read not only the rules and stickies, but posts by sponsored members so that newbies can hopefully get good guidelines of what to do and what not to do. Every day you probably get new members, and with the influx of kids wanting to be huge and the men having their midlife crisis, you will probably be banning more and more as the months go by. I know for a fact steroids are getting bigger in communities, and with that places like this are going to grow as well. Just my .02 cents.

Have you seen the banned list lately? It's over 7,000!

Sheesh...Naw, I just recently looked over the temp. guys real quick.

Say… for the sake of discussion… only 10% of the population is short in the IQ department

10%? You're giving way too much credit to most of the 90 remaining %, Mickey... or are clearly more indulgent to the human race than I am... :eek:

;)

Can't say I am overly shocked. While you can hope that people can read, comprehend and act accordingly, many sadly are dumb as dog shit.

I just realised, that's a lot of people spreading the word about how bad we are, etc :rolleyes:

Why is it that you have members here that have been on the board for years and they have thousands of posts, yet they never had a single warning or ban, yet you have so many that hardly have any posts and they end up being banned real quick?

If the first lot mentioned can do it, why can't the second lot? :banghead:

how about you go fuck yourself..

there, now you can give an old timer like me a warning...

feel better..?

didnt think so...

:confused:

feel better..?

didnt think so...

Another one pissed off for being banned. As soon as his ban expired, he posts this :rolleyes:

And yes, I feel great for banning your ass again :D

feel better..?

didnt think so...

Thank you G.E.R.M. for being the perfect example of the type of idiot and moron we have been describing. Nothing like seeing this type of disrespect, stupidity, lack of intelligence, and TOTAL LACK OF CLASS first hand....... wow, and from an old timer!
Merry Christmas Slap Nutz!

I don't think people value what they don't have to work for. I'm not saying i deserve some sort of trophy for this...but it took me quite a long time to find this forum and access to quality sponsors. I lost several hundred dollars on scams from other 'sponsors' on the internet (while a college student which SUCKS cause its was all the money i had at the time). When i finally found PM it was GOLD to me! and still is. I read for about a year before becoming a member because there was nothing for me to contribute when you have guys like big a, phil, etc...

I have MANY friends that I would love to tell about this forum, but I think they would fuck it up. I'm not trying to cut out potential business from the board, but I don't want to refer any jackasses.

"Don't cast your pearls before swine" I guess is what I'm getting at.

I believe Alot of it has to do with a change in the last generation. Why work (search) when you can ask (get a hand out) and the respect thing blows my mind.

Ive been on boards for a long time but I didnt even make a post for 2 yrs.

I love this site and hope that it stays "focused" espacially since Ive seen several boards deteriorate due to lack of "use of the ban stick" :D

Hats off to the 90% and mod staff!!

There is a book called ProfessionalMuscles for DUMMIES hehe!

LOL 5K worth of dummies here...Great:eek:
This could be true.

Yes sad but true!

Have you seen the banned list lately? It's over 7,000!

hooly dooly! how many of them are JJ's lol

I just realised, that's a lot of people spreading the word about how bad we are, etc :rolleyes:

That's bullshit. How many boards out there with useless Mods who dont give a shit and let it carry on, sadly alot of boards are becoming out of control. Also alot of them here dont read the rules and expect to get away with it.

Another one pissed off for being banned. As soon as his ban expired, he posts this :rolleyes:

And yes, I feel great for banning your ass again :D

LoL! Another one bites the dust!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner