over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: Japan hit with 8.8 magnitude earthquake

Glad to hear youre ok. I hope that your home wasnt damaged much. How is the home? How close were you to the epicenter and did the tsunami hit closeby?
I saw on CNN where a Honda plant was hit hard and Sony has had to close down like 6 places.

WTF is with all the natural disasters in the world??? Its getting out of control out there!!

increasingly intense solar activity causing significant changes in earths magnetic field. possible x-class solar flare coming in a few days. watch for major volcanic activity and not just in the ring of fire.......

At least the Japanese people are very civilized, hard working, and intelligent. They will be able to recover from this and be back to normal in short order. You at least know with the Japanese that they arent going to use this disaster as an excuse to loot and rape. contrast this disaster with Haiti and New Orleans and you will see a massive difference.

At least the Japanese people are very civilized, hard working, and intelligent. They will be able to recover from this and be back to normal in short order. You at least know with the Japanese that they arent going to use this disaster as an excuse to loot and rape. contrast this disaster with Haiti and New Orleans and you will see a massive difference.
No doubt. their culture has a level of discipline that is unmatched they will bounce back.

The video footage of the tsunamis is devestating to watch. All impacted are in our thoughts and prayers.

I've been impressed with how well buildings seem to have withstood this huge quake...I can only hope our buildings can perform as well when a similar quake hits here.

i cant imagine all the people this has affected i hope everyone pulls throw that was involved

ive been laid up in bed with serious illness, this is the first ive even been on the computer in 4 days and i had to find out about this on PM! anything over 6 is big right? so an 8.9 has to be in the record books. hope those are ok over there

I was just thinking about you. Good to hear you and the wife are OK
God speed

When I heard the terrible news, you were the first one I thought about, Hawk. So glad you and your lady are ok, what a relief. I mean it. :eek:

All the very best to Japanese people... I can't imagine what it must feel like to lose everything in a matter of seconds. Just horrible. :(

HawkMoon My prayers are with you and the Japanese people. Glad you are ok bro!!

My dad is in Oconahua, he said they have tremors every week...

This event is getting worse and worse with those explosions at the nuclear facilities and not being able to reach those that need help. No food, water, electric is many areas. My prayers are with everyone there and their families.

i think i want to volunteer my time and help the people of Japan.....they can pay me in Sushi!!!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws