over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: Japan hit with 8.8 magnitude earthquake

All the folks I know in Japan are safe and sound. All of Japan is in our prayers.
Thats some of the most serious devastation I have seen in my life time.

We are still having aftershocks, problems with nuclear reactors, water and food is disapearing, gas is being rationed and we are looking at rolling blackouts. There is anoter tsunami warning for Northern Japan.

first time home since the earth quake except to get supplies. all is well here.
never since me being here since 1992 have I ever frlt ANYTHING like this...hard to sleep at night with work calling me and the tremors and the high winds in our area making it feel like tremors
ANYONE HEAR FROM HAWKMOON!!!!!??????

Very strong quake with tons of aftershocks. Biggest in over 100 years.

I was actually downstairs in the office clinic when it started. The nurses, doc and I looked at each other trying to figure out how serious this one is. It got stronger and stronger and kept going. Soon the first big one calmed down and the doc and I peeked outside the door to look a the 3rd floor lobby as there was a terrible racket out there.
The core of the building (where my newly wedded wife was still up on 19F) was shill shaking and caused the marble tiles on the floor and walls the buckle. The floor joint kept churning and spitting out marble bits. Lot of noise.
Met up with my co-workers outside and after a head count some of us went home. Wife and I walked how. Fortunately our place is only 30 mins from the office.

FINALLY HAD TO SCROLL TO SEE THIS.
I am VERY glad to hear you are doing fine, bro.

At least the Japanese people are very civilized, hard working, and intelligent. They will be able to recover from this and be back to normal in short order. You at least know with the Japanese that they arent going to use this disaster as an excuse to loot and rape. contrast this disaster with Haiti and New Orleans and you will see a massive difference.

:yeahthat:

first time home since the earth quake except to get supplies. all is well here.
never since me being here since 1992 have I ever frlt ANYTHING like this...hard to sleep at night with work calling me and the tremors and the high winds in our area making it feel like tremors
ANYONE HEAR FROM HAWKMOON!!!!!??????

Wow man!!!! Your first time home? Where have you been since Friday? What Prefecture do you live in? Was the home okay when you got there?

WTF is with all the natural disasters in the world??? Its getting out of control out there!!

many online folks are wondering if HAARP could play a role in something this catastrophic and coincidentally so close in time to other natural disasters happeneing around the world.

Last edited:
Wow man!!!! Your first time home? Where have you been since Friday? What Prefecture do you live in? Was the home okay when you got there?

recently moved in Aomori-ken to be closer to my job...my house is about 3km from the ocean and only about 2Km from where the tsunami waters stopped....I was lucky.

all our thoughts and prayer's are with japan and all its people

Well, this thread turned to shit fast. Guess its time for me to unsubscribe from this. Its too bad, I felt like this was a good place to come and get comments from people that live over there and are going through this terrible disaster and instead all I am seeing now is racial comments.

Well, this thread turned to shit fast. Guess its time for me to unsubscribe from this. Its too bad, I felt like this was a good place to come and get comments from people that live over there and are going through this terrible disaster and instead all I am seeing now is racial comments.

sorry, i responded because I found the post ignorant and had to correct it with... facts.

lets get back on topic...

any more news from those who are actually in japan as far as the current state of things?

lots of talk of panic right now in the news.

The western news has a tendency to make mistakes. Check out this site for a better rundown on what's going on in English: **broken link removed**

Although this is a horrible incident, everyone needs to remember that for a large part of the country, it's work as usual. Outside of eastern (specifically north-eastern) Honshu, there is little to no damage and there's no Chernobyl-level radiation threat.

In two weeks I have my wedding and had to convince my friends and family that it's still safe to come out since they are panicking by what they see on CNN.

The western news has a tendency to make mistakes. Check out this site for a better rundown on what's going on in English: **broken link removed**

Although this is a horrible incident, everyone needs to remember that for a large part of the country, it's work as usual. Outside of eastern (specifically north-eastern) Honshu, there is little to no damage and there's no Chernobyl-level radiation threat.

In two weeks I have my wedding and had to convince my friends and family that it's still safe to come out since they are panicking by what they see on CNN.

Omedetou!!
yes, the US news only pushes out the worst of things....

Yeah bro, you are so right about the Western News. I believe it is because tragedy breeds ratings and ratings bring money. We here in Kanagawa prefecture was exposed to about as much radiation as a dental x-ray and the news made it seem like it was time to leave Japan.

Best place for real info:
**broken link removed**

*US Embassy has advised people to stay 50 miles from reactors as opposed to Japan gov's 12.
*US Embassy has told non-essential personal they can leave assisted. IE the gov will help fly them out. If you are a US citizen and cannot get your own transport out they will help.
*No real concerns down here in Tokyo unless the reactors catch file and send ash from building materials up and out...
*Rolling blackouts continue. Central Tokyo where I am unaffected.
*All South-Easter Japan however may experience blackouts because too much power is being consumed
*Many people are heading South

My X took my daughter South to Kyushu but I don't know where...

клуб знакомст

знакомства без регистрации бесплатно

**broken link removed**

Сегодня огромной популярностью пользуются сайты секс знакомства, вот поэтому многие девушки и парни стремятся найти свою любовь и завести знакомства с интимом именно таким образом. Большую часть своего времени мы отдаем работе, поэтому просто не остается сил и времени на знакомства в барах, клубах, на улице и т.д., спасает сайт интим знакомств.

У нас вы сможете:
- Сделать сексуальную жизнь ярче;
- Интим в первый же вечер;
- Новый интересующий партнер за несколько минут;
- Без Вашего ведома о Вас никто ничего не узнает;
- Множество анкет девушек и парней, что хотят познакомится с Вами;
- Выбрать партера по Вашим увлечениям;
- Создание своего блога;
- Создать анкету, используя личное фото и видео;
- Просматривать новые фотоальбомы смогут только Ваши друзья;
- Всевозможные опросы и события на сайте, в которых Вы можете участвовать, а также создавать их;
- Искать объявления и их создания;
- Создания и поиск групп, исходя из своих увлечений;
- И еще много возможностей!

Добро пожаловать на сайт

познакомилась с парнем в интернете
сайт секс знакомств
клуб знакомств тет а тет
город знакомств
познакомиться с девушкой на улице

**broken link removed**

*US Embassy has told non-essential personal they can leave assisted. IE the gov will help fly them out. If you are a US citizen and cannot get your own transport out they will help.

I went to immigrations yesterday to renew my visa and there were over a thousand people there trying to get re-entry permits at the last minute. 1000 in a place that usually sees maybe 50. Insanity.

For anyone who wants to stay up to date with what's really going on here, keep a browser tab open to **broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

*US Embassy has advised people to stay 50 miles from reactors as opposed to Japan gov's 12.
*No real concerns down here in Tokyo unless the reactors catch file and send ash from building materials up and out...
*Rolling blackouts continue. Central Tokyo where I am unaffected.
*All South-Easter Japan however may experience blackouts because too much power is being consumed
*Many people are heading South

My X took my daughter South to Kyushu but I don't know where...

*We here in Kanagawa are seeing rolling blackouts 3.5-4 hours everday.
*The Military bases in this area are doing a voluntary evacuations of family members and Non-essential personnel

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131