YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

13 weeks out , look over and let me know :)

Mojo Rising

Registered
First off Im 22 , 5'11 and right now come in at 215 at 12% A TRUE 12%. Done by a laser measurement of skin thickness. Abs are very visible and seperation in legs becoming apparent. About 10-15lbs of fat to go and should be sick... we will see though. Im doing my own diet this time around and would like support and help from the brother hood.

First my Diet right now Cal a day is at 2700 a day. I follow this eating plan monday - friday (saturday i eat everything but clean about 600 carbs mostly from white rice etc... quick releasing to replace glycogen stores , my dinner that day is garbage ... bacon fries with cheese steak and deserts) Sunday I Eat an additional carb meal with the regular diet.
Meal 1 1 cup oatmeal 6 jumbo egg whites

Meal2 8oz sweet potato 6oz 93% lean beef

Meal3 Muscle Milk (32 p/12c/18F... mostly healthy unsaturated fat

Meal 4 8oz chicken 1 serving of flax seed oil 130calories 14F

Meal 5 Muscle Milk

Meal 6 9oz beef with black beans and salsa, broccoli

** Post workout a Mass Recovery 380 calories 35p / 60 carb mostly maltodextrose

Supplements are glutamine 20-30 grams a day, BCAA will take some during workout and a couple with meals. Synthetek L-carnitine and syntheslen.

Sauce: Liquid clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
Tren at 75mg eod
Prop at 50eod
Eq at 400mg a week
Will change some winni n last 4 weeks and take out prop and eq at 2 weeks out.

Workouts will be 4 a week with cardio at 4 times a week at 20-30 min intense.

Ill post pics in 2 weeks once I get a good digital picture. How does this layout look? Far as calories etc??

Last edited:
id bump the prop up to 100mg eod,maybe ditch the muscle milk and make something your self out of whey and your choice of oil id go either olive or flax

Good point

I figured around 8 weeks out i would get more serious and get some synthepure and make my own... maybe I should just go ahead and get some.

Also Im thinking about droping one carb meal and turning it into more protein on wed, thur and friday.

Back on up.:D

Last edited:
NPC

National qualifier called the mountineer in NC.

I would bump the prop to 100 and drop the eq at week 4.

Right

Right now Im not 100% concerned with gear, more concerned with the food schedule as that is more important. I will drop that EQ out probably at 4 weeks out and will run the tren and winni up the the day of contest.

yea looks good, also 50mg EOD isnt shit for test.. its so cheap i would do 100mgED if u can hadle the daily poke, i know it sucks to be sore every single day lol, but its not as bad if you combine all you inj. into one shot.

Agreed with ed prop or atleast eod at 100, especially your last four weeks.

patk

Mojo Rising said:
First off Im 22 , 5'11 and right now come in at 215 at 12% A TRUE 12%. Done by a laser measurement of skin thickness. Abs are very visible and seperation in legs becoming apparent. About 10-15lbs of fat to go and should be sick... we will see though. Im doing my own diet this time around and would like support and help from the brother hood.

First my Diet right now Cal a day is at 2700 a day. I follow this eating plan monday - friday (saturday i eat everything but clean about 600 carbs mostly from white rice etc... quick releasing to replace glycogen stores , my dinner that day is garbage ... bacon fries with cheese steak and deserts) Sunday I Eat an additional carb meal with the regular diet.
Meal 1 1 cup oatmeal 6 jumbo egg whites

Meal2 8oz sweet potato 6oz 93% lean beef

Meal3 Muscle Milk (32 p/12c/18F... mostly healthy unsaturated fat

Meal 4 8oz chicken 1 serving of flax seed oil 130calories 14F

Meal 5 Muscle Milk

Meal 6 9oz beef with black beans and salsa, broccoli

** Post workout a Mass Recovery 380 calories 35p / 60 carb mostly maltodextrose

Supplements are glutamine 20-30 grams a day, BCAA will take some during workout and a couple with meals. Synthetek L-carnitine and syntheslen.

Sauce: Liquid clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
Tren at 75mg eod
Prop at 50eod
Eq at 400mg a week
Will change some winni n last 4 weeks and take out prop and eq at 2 weeks out.

Workouts will be 4 a week with cardio at 4 times a week at 20-30 min intense.

Ill post pics in 2 weeks once I get a good digital picture. How does this layout look? Far as calories etc??

I'd swap the muscle milk for real food meals and also I'd add a few protein only shakes to each meal. I personally add one to each meal.
Apart from that, nothing wrong with the diet.

Gh in the mix??

It seems 99% of Gh talk is over the gaining phase... now gh seems to be very good when one is in a caloric deficit. Now since Taking GH lowers your insulin levels how would you manage your diet? Would 4iu x 2 a day put you at the risk of hypo? I could possibly start using some about 12 weeks out from my show,and want to maximize the fat burning effects while keeping hard earned muscle... affraid of low insulin levels messing it up. Right now I cannot get my hands on glucophage(havent really tried yet) but was wondering if chromium picolate taken with carb meals would help... since this helps to to make your more sensitive to insulin the lower insulin will be more effective...?? My diet ranges from 120 - 180 carbs basically mon-friday and saturday is a high carb day and basically sunday is as well. Now on saturday I may take some humalin -R early that day just to fill out real good for one day?? Sources of carbs that day would be maltodextrose, white rice, sweet potatos, during that 6 hour peak i will eat synthepure and eqq whites with bcaas to minimze fat in the blood stream.

Basically i understand how GH works with massing but not so well with dieting.

More :)

I'd swap the muscle milk for real food meals and also I'd add a few protein only shakes to each meal. I personally add one to each meal.

So you would personally have all solid food meals with a small synthepure shake along with each one?? Ive ordered my protein and planned on taking out the muscle milk shakes and replacing with synthepure protein around 60 g with some flax for 2 meals a day. Do you feel whole foods with some protein shake on the side is better??

Also along with chromium picolate helping insulin sensitivity would some clen help with this also during the low insulin during a gh shot??

Re: More :)

Mojo Rising said:

So you would personally have all solid food meals with a small synthepure shake along with each one?? Ive ordered my protein and planned on taking out the muscle milk shakes and replacing with synthepure protein around 60 g with some flax for 2 meals a day. Do you feel whole foods with some protein shake on the side is better??

Also along with chromium picolate helping insulin sensitivity would some clen help with this also during the low insulin during a gh shot??

Yes, that's what I do. Only reason I recomend the solid foods is because you don't know what it is really in those other powders.

Dump the chromium and get some metformin. It will work MUCH better with no sides.

Alrighty

Yes, that's what I do. Only reason I recomend the solid foods is because you don't know what it is really in those other powders.

Will soon order up the glucophage 500mg at 500 pills. Take one with carb meals, on high carb meals 100+ G take probably 2 and on all you can eat pig outs 3??

Also this would probably be good to take at all times, especially during a slin cycle??

Thanks for the advice, hopefully I ProM, Ripped M and TEAM INSANE 1 proud :) :).

Now since Taking GH lowers your insulin levels how would you manage your diet?
Actually,GH increases your insulin levels.It often induces some degree of insulin resistance and the body compensates by increasing insulin.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws