over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st time stacks seeing what you'll have done

enrique777

Registered
Just curious to see what you guys have stacked before and why. Trying to figure out what Im gonna end up with here. Wouldnt mind hearing some other people's ideas here.

Well I don't know what your experience is. But eventually most guys find the trifecta to be very enjoyable. Test-mast-tren. Whatever your goals are, you can achieve them best with this triple-combo. Now granted you must tweak it depending on what your goals actually are. But whether you're after strength, to be a mass monster or to get cut this combo is hard to beat. I will concede that for pure mass, test deca dbol is probably a better trifecta there.
But I like tren test mast myself

Ive only done tes e and eq. But my last cycle I had started the tes e and eq but I was in an accident and in the hospital for a few months. So now Im looking to run another one and was leaning towards tes e and eq again but throwing in some dbor or var. How was tren ur first time? Was that after a few times or early on. I was gonna wait til like 5 or 6

For someone who is just starting out you could get away with a 6 wk cycle on just dbol at 30mg to 60mg ED. Then see how that treats you. Take 4 to 6 weeks to recover. Then maybe do another cycle with a kick start for the first 4 weeks with dbol at 50mg ED and add some Test Enth or Cyp.(250 EW - 500mg) and run it for a total of 8 to 12 wks. See how that goes. Then on your next run add another compound ie. Tren, EQ, ect. You see where I am coming from this way you will know exactly how each compound works for "YOU" and add as you go. Just my opinion.

thanks spartan. Yeah i def curious. Was all excited for the var but everyone says you feel like total shit with it. But it is what it is I guess. Gotta grow and move forward

For someone who is just starting out you could get away with a 6 wk cycle on just dbol at 30mg to 60mg ED. Then see how that treats you. Take 4 to 6 weeks to recover. Then maybe do another cycle with a kick start for the first 4 weeks with dbol at 50mg ED and add some Test Enth or Cyp.(250 EW - 500mg) and run it for a total of 8 to 12 wks. See how that goes. Then on your next run add another compound ie. Tren, EQ, ect. You see where I am coming from this way you will know exactly how each compound works for "YOU" and add as you go. Just my opinion.

I'm not one to suggest anyone run a cycle without a test base. That's not to say you can't do it but if you are going to mess with your endo-hormones, might as well make it count.

You want to grow.... test and deca... maybe throw in some dbol.

I like the test-mast-tren myself as well, but you better be prepared and careful with tren it is powerful shit.

I should add...

1st cycle.... test only
2nd cycle... test and dbol kickstart
3rd cycle... slightly more test maybe try another oral such as tbol
4th cycle... test and deca
5th cycle... test, deca higher doses
6th cycle... test, deca, dbol

Obviously that is just an example. Many just use 1 injectable for years and slowly move up... others do the opposite.

I personally like to change everything each cycle. So test p will change to test c, dbol would change to tbol etc etc. The only thing I do usually take most time is deca for the joint benefits.

As I mentioned the above is just an example. You may want to swop to test and eq for your 2nd cycle etc etc. But remember it's a marathon and not a sprint... muscle takes years to build... I am on the right path just got years to go.

Just adding I assume this is your first cycle or first time stacking more than 1 compound (thats why I listed the above)?

My fav stack would probably be high dosed deca, some test and tbol.

Test, tren abnd mast would be great too :D

Last edited:
I should add...

1st cycle.... test only
2nd cycle... test and dbol kickstart
3rd cycle... slightly more test maybe try another oral such as tbol
4th cycle... test and deca
5th cycle... test, deca higher doses
6th cycle... test, deca, dbol

Obviously that is just an example. Many just use 1 injectable for years and slowly move up... others do the opposite.

I personally like to change everything each cycle. So test p will change to test c, dbol would change to tbol etc etc. The only thing I do usually take most time is deca for the joint benefits.

As I mentioned the above is just an example. You may want to swop to test and eq for your 2nd cycle etc etc. But remember it's a marathon and not a sprint... muscle takes years to build... I am on the right path just got years to go.

Just adding I assume this is your first cycle or first time stacking more than 1 compound (thats why I listed the above)?

My fav stack would probably be high dosed deca, some test and tbol.

Test, tren abnd mast would be great too :D

Yeah, I like the list, but the sad honest truth is that many could realistically run the same original cycle for their first few cycles and still see results. Obviously not to the point of that first magical cycle, but enough to justify doing it. Having said that, I didn't run the same cycle over and over again because there were so many different compounds out there that I wanted to try.

Thank you elvia and everyone for your info. Elvia I really like how you broke it down. I had started this cycle before of tes and eq but was in an accident and in the hospital for a few months so I never finished or even pct. I was in a bad accident. Ive been back lifting now and wanna finish where I left off but wanna do it wisely without really rushing all the extra's right in there too quickly. Tren I def wanna try but not for a while. To be honest it kinda scares me lol And why tbol as oppossed to dbol first?

Thank you elvia and everyone for your info. Elvia I really like how you broke it down. I had started this cycle before of tes and eq but was in an accident and in the hospital for a few months so I never finished or even pct. I was in a bad accident. Ive been back lifting now and wanna finish where I left off but wanna do it wisely without really rushing all the extra's right in there too quickly. Tren I def wanna try but not for a while. To be honest it kinda scares me lol And why tbol as oppossed to dbol first?

Yeah tren is not needed. If you want to use it wait till you have a few cycles under your belt.

Oh no dbol would be great first. Either are great. I love dbol, avar and tbol. Tbol is my fav as I feel great on it, good strength gains, quality hard gains (little water), vascularity etc. It's my fav oral by far.

Dbol might be better as it's more accessible and cheaper etc. Generally speaking most people love dbol. Adrol is hit or miss... some hate it others it's their fav. There is a thread about peoples best oral... good read. Tbol is fairly rare and many don't sell it so an unknown gem for many these days (even though it was very popular in the past).

If you ever need any help just pm me.

Let us know what you decide to do. Posting a log of your results would be good and give you that extra motivation.

Thanks again Elvia I definitely will pm you with any questions I have. Definitely looking forward to see how all this stuff works in my body. Very excited lol I feel like a kid at xmas

I have a different take on tren. There truly is no need to be afraid of it. Many counsel no to run it early in one's stacking career. Why? If you do 5 cycles all of them with test and then some combo of varying degrees of dbol or deca or eq, that in no way will prepare your body for tren, it just won't. So whether its your second cycle or your 15th your virgin tren run will be completely unique.
Having said that I, like so many others, followed the traditional advice. Started with test. Then test and deca. Then deca dbol and test. Then I tried test and tren. 1G of Test and 300-400mg of tren/wk. It was a huge gain cycle but I got all the nasty sides or tren so there was some misery. Over the years and following the advice of others I trusted I took a chance on low dose test with tren and forever more will I run that combo. I've said this many times and will repeat it here. Using low dose test [i.e. 150-250mg/wk] with tren virtually eliminates all the so called tren sides. The night sweats, the sky high BP, the aerobic handicap you name it.
So again for enrique777 or anyone who wants try tren for the 1st time [irregardless of how many previous cycles you've done] I'd recommend something like 200mg test, and 400mg of tren. If you wanted to add masteron into this equation and make it a trifecta I'd call for 300-400.

In the end experience is the only teacher you can really trust. All the bro-experts in the world don't live in your body. So sure many get deca dick but not at. I do. The ones who don't you can try and duplicate their protocol and it may or may not successful. Some guys lose their hair on mast, I don't. Some guys get tons of acne and feel lethargic on more than a gram of test, some don't. So by all means read up on what works for people but the bottom line is you will never know till you try for yourself.

My first many cycles were test only

Cycle 1 - 12 week test 500mg
Cycle 2 - 12 week test 500mg
Cycle 3 - 12 week test 500mg

Cycle 3 (20 week blast) First part 500mg week, second part 750mg week

Current Cycle (30 week blast ) Part 1 500test/400deca, Part 2 750test/500 deca and I'm about to start Part 3 which is 1g test/600deca and Proviron 50mg day the whole blast

The blast consist of 8 weeks at the dosages listed above and then a 2 week cruise at 250mg then on to part 2, etc.

i really like the Deca and proviron in this cycle. Getting big and proviron is keeping the bloat down. Also I like to run and the joint help from the deca is incredible.

I really want to try tren but I already have sleep issues and anger issues so I'm a little weary of trying it.

Last edited:
I have a different take on tren. There truly is no need to be afraid of it. Many counsel no to run it early in one's stacking career. Why? If you do 5 cycles all of them with test and then some combo of varying degrees of dbol or deca or eq, that in no way will prepare your body for tren, it just won't. So whether its your second cycle or your 15th your virgin tren run will be completely unique.
Having said that I, like so many others, followed the traditional advice. Started with test. Then test and deca. Then deca dbol and test. Then I tried test and tren. 1G of Test and 300-400mg of tren/wk. It was a huge gain cycle but I got all the nasty sides or tren so there was some misery. Over the years and following the advice of others I trusted I took a chance on low dose test with tren and forever more will I run that combo. I've said this many times and will repeat it here. Using low dose test [i.e. 150-250mg/wk] with tren virtually eliminates all the so called tren sides. The night sweats, the sky high BP, the aerobic handicap you name it.
So again for enrique777 or anyone who wants try tren for the 1st time [irregardless of how many previous cycles you've done] I'd recommend something like 200mg test, and 400mg of tren. If you wanted to add masteron into this equation and make it a trifecta I'd call for 300-400.

In the end experience is the only teacher you can really trust. All the bro-experts in the world don't live in your body. So sure many get deca dick but not at. I do. The ones who don't you can try and duplicate their protocol and it may or may not successful. Some guys lose their hair on mast, I don't. Some guys get tons of acne and feel lethargic on more than a gram of test, some don't. So by all means read up on what works for people but the bottom line is you will never know till you try for yourself.

I'll also have to agree with you. I used tren on my second cycle. No compound or no other person's experience with a compound is going to tell you or prepare you for what to expect when running something new. The important thing is to have the auxiliaries incase you do get bad sides and be prepared for what the common sides are--in the case of tren, insomnia, night sweats, tren cough, fatigued cardio. But even though those are common, you will always have people that never report any negative sides, especially when adjusting the test dosages (like you pointed out). I say if you are mentally prepared for it, go for it, but you definitely don't need a large dose for a first time user... and please, please, please, pin ace daily. No enan for your first run and no eod pins. Keep your blood levels stable and you will have less sides, plus if you realize hey, tren isn't for me, ace is out of your system faster than waiting for enan to clear.

For first time i think test-deca-winstrol it´s ok, and to beggin 4 weed dbol, you up very fast and less sides

For first time i think test-deca-winstrol it´s ok, and to beggin 4 weed dbol, you up very fast and less sides

On your first cycle though you really won't need the deca. Test and dbol sure, great first cycle, maybe even the winny finisher but deca could easily be saved for your next. You will respond so well to that first cycle to need anything more than a test base and maybe an oral to kickstart things.

On your first cycle though you really won't need the deca. Test and dbol sure, great first cycle, maybe even the winny finisher but deca could easily be saved for your next. You will respond so well to that first cycle to need anything more than a test base and maybe an oral to kickstart things.

the truth I've never used the test alone, I always got an anabolic (primo deca-eq), to use only test will put any amount over the last weeks test and winstrol and will get very hard, this is a wonderful also beginning

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws