over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1st time stacks seeing what you'll have done

all doses weekly, cycles last 10 weeks, this is best i can remember of my cycles

cycle 1: 500 test with 40mg daily dbol kicker for 4 weeks
cycle 2: 800mg test
cycle 3: 500 test with 300 tren acetate back load for last 4 weeks
cycle 4: 300 test: 400 tren
cycle 5: 500mg test, 400mg tren, T3 at 50mcg daily last 5 weeks
cycle 6: 400mg test, 300 tren, 200 deca
cycle 7; 500 test, 400 tren, 50mg day drol kicker
cycle 8: 500 test, 400 tren tren, with 3weeks NPP kickstart at 50mg EOD
cycle 9: 600 test, 400mg tren

cycle 10 prob be 600 test, 500 tren (maybe not depending how bad i get the tren cough and insomnia)

although i have been contemplating taking it up a notch and doing a 1000mg test, with 400mg tren

Last edited:
My first stack I ever done was after a couple test only cycles I went to

Test E 600mg/wk weeks 1-14
Deca 400mg/wk weeks 1-12(Deca needed to be ran min 12wks and test 2 weeks longer than deca)
And I used dbol 50mg ed for 6 weeks for a jump start. Had great gains in mass, strength.

Test, Deca, Dbol

My first run with that combo.

I have a different take on tren. There truly is no need to be afraid of it. Many counsel no to run it early in one's stacking career. Why? If you do 5 cycles all of them with test and then some combo of varying degrees of dbol or deca or eq, that in no way will prepare your body for tren, it just won't. So whether its your second cycle or your 15th your virgin tren run will be completely unique.
Having said that I, like so many others, followed the traditional advice. Started with test. Then test and deca. Then deca dbol and test. Then I tried test and tren. 1G of Test and 300-400mg of tren/wk. It was a huge gain cycle but I got all the nasty sides or tren so there was some misery. Over the years and following the advice of others I trusted I took a chance on low dose test with tren and forever more will I run that combo. I've said this many times and will repeat it here. Using low dose test [i.e. 150-250mg/wk] with tren virtually eliminates all the so called tren sides. The night sweats, the sky high BP, the aerobic handicap you name it.
So again for enrique777 or anyone who wants try tren for the 1st time [irregardless of how many previous cycles you've done] I'd recommend something like 200mg test, and 400mg of tren. If you wanted to add masteron into this equation and make it a trifecta I'd call for 300-400.

In the end experience is the only teacher you can really trust. All the bro-experts in the world don't live in your body. So sure many get deca dick but not at. I do. The ones who don't you can try and duplicate their protocol and it may or may not successful. Some guys lose their hair on mast, I don't. Some guys get tons of acne and feel lethargic on more than a gram of test, some don't. So by all means read up on what works for people but the bottom line is you will never know till you try for yourself.

I agree with everything you write. Your totally right about everyone is different. Some hate deca, some hate test, some hate adrol etc etc. Tren scares many people but before my anxiety it was great (not tried it since). I used it at low doses and loved it. I agree with everything you write. But tren is strong etc. It is simply not needed for a first cycle. Please don't think I am talking from personal experience and have an agenda against tren... my first ever cycle when I knew nothing was 6 weeks of tren e and 25mg dbol for 4 weeks. I loved it and gained lots of weight and kept most of it. But that is besides the point. If I knew what I do now it would have been 500mg test for 10-12 weeks.

Too many these days are throwing in alsorts and sure tren first cycle will likely give him great results. But why even use it is he does 400mg test and eats and trains well he will probably put on over 20 pounds in a few months. Fact is tren is extremely strong and can carry many sides effects. Sure every aas does but imo there is simply no need. Get used to being on and shutting down etc and going through the whole process. Sure do what you want. You have 18 year olds at 150 pounds taking mdrol etc which is harsher than nearly everything. I would personally just get the most from the littlest you can.

I also want to add many recommend very low test doses and that is great and would work. But I personally feel (looking back) if I was to shut myself down for the first time I am atleast gonna do it for a decent amount such as 400-500mg test. You will never get back your 1st cycle. Read/research/learn about every aspect... most importantly shutting down and recovery and then go for it and train and eat well and you will love it.

I agree with everything you write. Your totally right about everyone is different. Some hate deca, some hate test, some hate adrol etc etc. Tren scares many people but before my anxiety it was great (not tried it since). I used it at low doses and loved it. I agree with everything you write. But tren is strong etc. It is simply not needed for a first cycle. Please don't think I am talking from personal experience and have an agenda against tren... my first ever cycle when I knew nothing was 6 weeks of tren e and 25mg dbol for 4 weeks. I loved it and gained lots of weight and kept most of it. But that is besides the point. If I knew what I do now it would have been 500mg test for 10-12 weeks.

Too many these days are throwing in alsorts and sure tren first cycle will likely give him great results. But why even use it is he does 400mg test and eats and trains well he will probably put on over 20 pounds in a few months. Fact is tren is extremely strong and can carry many sides effects. Sure every aas does but imo there is simply no need. Get used to being on and shutting down etc and going through the whole process. Sure do what you want. You have 18 year olds at 150 pounds taking mdrol etc which is harsher than nearly everything. I would personally just get the most from the littlest you can.

I also want to add many recommend very low test doses and that is great and would work. But I personally feel (looking back) if I was to shut myself down for the first time I am atleast gonna do it for a decent amount such as 400-500mg test. You will never get back your 1st cycle. Read/research/learn about every aspect... most importantly shutting down and recovery and then go for it and train and eat well and you will love it.

And I in turn agree with you. I suppose taking it back to the OP asking for 1st time stacks I was operating under the supposition that he had already done some kinda test only run [hence him asking for stacks as opposed to 'help me with my first run'.] I do agree that tren is probably best left out of popping one's AAS cherry. But I don't stand against its use as early as one's second total cycle/blast. But yes, best to walk [test] before you run [tren].

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
billions.must.lift
NapsGear