over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 MORE GYM IDIOTS...

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Although this topic has been discussed a thousand times in various forms, I just had to share todays idiots. Enjoy.........

#1 Every morning there is this very wealthy older chick in the gym with her trainer.She is very skinny and boney, but drives a brand new cl 550, so I guess all the cash goes for cars instead of food. Anyway, all I ever see them do is full body routines on machines, and EVERYTHING is done super slow. I mean every rep is sooooo fuuuuuucking SLOOOOOOW. Needless to say, she looks the same as she did last year. I figured this skinny dork trainer is milking her wallet, why else would he train her that way?

Well, this morning I see him training alone. And guess what, he was doing everything he does with her, the same way, SLOOOOOOOW as shit, with puny pencil neck weights.LOL, it boggles my mind that this guy is a trainer, I felt like asking him "hey man, do you think you could train me,I want to look like you"haha

#2 Driving home from the gym, I see walking down the street,a 6ft+ rubberchicken neck motherfucker. He had on his ipod, his workout gloves, and his belt. It looked like he had every gym accessory known to man on and ready to go.And he was walking in the direction of the only gym in this area that I know is at least 5 blocks away from the point of seeing him. What is wrong with people???

I have seen this quite a few times and the best one is this one guy, a real hiphop thug little bitch, who has the gloves on,the belt,etc, with his hat sideways and the only tatoo on his body is on his tiny right bicep and coincidently thats the arm with sleeve of his t shirt rolled up so every can see that he is a badass!!!!LOL

The world as we know it is OVER, we are done,finished,thats it. These genetic marvels are allowed to breed and its only a matter of time,before the human race kills itself,and primates take over as top of the food chain,haha.......

do you guys run into the gym idiots that smell like they haven't showed in at least a week?

we have several.

its especially bad when doing cardio, at first I thought it was me :( but when the occasional breeze would hit just right the stank was gagging...

Although this topic has been discussed a thousand times in various forms, I just had to share todays idiots. Enjoy.........

#1 Every morning there is this very wealthy older chick in the gym with her trainer.She is very skinny and boney, but drives a brand new cl 550, so I guess all the cash goes for cars instead of food. Anyway, all I ever see them do is full body routines on machines, and EVERYTHING is done super slow. I mean every rep is sooooo fuuuuuucking SLOOOOOOW. Needless to say, she looks the same as she did last year. I figured this skinny dork trainer is milking her wallet, why else would he train her that way?

Well, this morning I see him training alone. And guess what, he was doing everything he does with her, the same way, SLOOOOOOOW as shit, with puny pencil neck weights.LOL, it boggles my mind that this guy is a trainer, I felt like asking him "hey man, do you think you could train me,I want to look like you"haha

#2 Driving home from the gym, I see walking down the street,a 6ft+ rubberchicken neck motherfucker. He had on his ipod, his workout gloves, and his belt. It looked like he had every gym accessory known to man on and ready to go.And he was walking in the direction of the only gym in this area that I know is at least 5 blocks away from the point of seeing him. What is wrong with people???

I have seen this quite a few times and the best one is this one guy, a real hiphop thug little bitch, who has the gloves on,the belt,etc, with his hat sideways and the only tatoo on his body is on his tiny right bicep and coincidently thats the arm with sleeve of his t shirt rolled up so every can see that he is a badass!!!!LOL

The world as we know it is OVER, we are done,finished,thats it. These genetic marvels are allowed to breed and its only a matter of time,before the human race kills itself,and primates take over as top of the food chain,haha.......

Efing hilarious BN....Sad part about is your right. Most of the 'so called' trainers really do suck. There is this one guy at my gym where everytime I pick some iron up, he stand right next to me and do the same thing and grunt his sorry ass off. Only difference is that he is about a bill twenty and he trying to curl 70lbers. LOL

Lol you should watch Idiocracy if you havn't seen that movie.

I am not going to make fun of any of my fellow gym members.... seeing as last time i did one of them joined this board and pretty much embarrased himself to the point where he never wanted to come back lol...... but boy do we have some characters....

HeHeHe

Hey Man,

Your singing to the choir! I joined a golds gym in my town and I got a fist full of knucklefucks that are just as BAD. Oh well, whata ya gonna do. They are here to entertain you.

wedge

Saw an idiot 2 days ago doing shrugs with like 6 or 7 plates on each side. He did one "rep". The only thing is the bar moved maybe an inch at most if that. The way he was built you couldnt even tell that he did any weight lifting. As usual with this type he had 2 buddies along to watch him and stroke his ego. The three of them did more talking than anything.

LMAO great post.... i think we all have our peeves and ppl that drive us nuts.... i had to change gyms since mine was across the street from a major campus and they all worked out 3-4 as a group and would chit chat and spend all day on one machine... drove me nuts.... i know that where i live they offer 3 day courses to become a certified personal trainer... maybe they got rid of that but ive personally never walked into a gym and seen a personal trainer that looks like he knows what hes doing.... maybe hes a better coach than a player i dont know.... i know there was one guy on here that got let go i believe cuz of his size??? at golds maybe??? i think the owner said he was too big, not sure so please dont quote me but besides him i just dont get what some people see in personal trainers. i would want to be trained by someone that looks like i would like to look like... not some lil guy as so many are.

depopulation....

He BN ,I think it's time to thin the herd. You've given a couple of good examples of what to look for as far as selective depopulation. Now throw in every assclown who has used a squatrack for thier 55 lb barbell curls and we're on to something.

When you own a gym, and have done so for many years, you see it all. It is a never ending source of entertainment and mental challege. I see so much wierd shit that these "Trainers" do it amazes me. But just like BN said, these people belong in a circus on stage as in Mr. PUNIVERSE!! It really challenges my mind to think that someone would pay these dickheads money to train them. That is the part I just do not understand!! But as long as they pay me to use my equipment I let them do their thing baby!! I just watch and chuckle quietly to myself!!!!:cool: The best one are the ones that come in to the gym while I'm on the floor bustin my ass.........Now that's funny!! They ususally start an exercise and then I move over to where they are to do some presses or whatever, they see my warmup set and then retreat to the other side of the gym as far away from me as possible!!!HAHA

haha the worst are the kids who have all the accessories on for their hurting little workouts. Gloves, belt, armbands etc. And they go around asking everyone if they need a spot lol.

Just turn them into weight bitches and that will be their workout!!!:D Hey kid hand me those 100's will ya!!!:D

I bet these people dont look as stupid as the lazy fat ass that is sitting on his couch watching CSI:MIAMI with a bag of doritos and gallon of chocolate milk....

I bet these people dont look as stupid as the lazy fat ass that is sitting on his couch watching CSI:MIAMI with a bag of doritos and gallon of chocolate milk....

hey!! Don't forget, chocolate milk just happens to be the ULTIMATE post-workout recovery drink!!! :D

hey!! Don't forget, chocolate milk just happens to be the ULTIMATE post-workout recovery drink!!! :D

LOL....I could slam a gallon right now for sure...

Yeah i got this one clown at my gym that costantly shadow boxes with as much cordination as a gnat and looks like wet spaghetti .... And he stays with this same sideways grin, his eyes squinting, rapping to old skool Biggie while overly checking out every single girl that walks bye.... DUDE IS WHITE BY THE WAY!!!

I normally work out after my gym closes but decided to switch things around & go in late afternoon.

So the other day, I go in and see a guy & his girl that I hadn't seen for a year. They always did these supper intense workouts & they were hard at it when I came in! Trouble is.....they looked exactly the same as they did a year ago!!!

wtf....I might shoot myself if I couldn't progress.

but heck! at least they are there!!! so they get my respect.

he trains her like that so that she does get massive ;-) I bet she says she will lift weight but she does not want to gain any muscle, these ones really make me laugh are that lot, mainly women i have expereinced who think that the minute they touch a weight they will look huge gain 20lbs of muscle and start growing balls, when they say this I scratch my head, and smile, if only it was that easy

nice post :)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner