over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 quick ones ??

engbulldog

Registered
first would it be ok to let my gf take a 1/2 cc of test 450 if I cut it to 225, she just got her blood work back and she has an over active thyroid and for the life of her she is having a hell of a time droping weight she is 5'10 @ 185 please note she taken primo/anavar/clen with ok results but she wants to try test and i told her it will deepen her voice, mess up the love kitty but she is very bull headed ??????? Second - Just got my script from south beach 20ml of testcyp/prop and 54 ius of gh the gh was cool 2 iu a day per I'm a newbie and i just did 2 cc of test on monday in my left glute now my ass is in real bad shape got a knot and its kinda swollen is it due to the whole 2cc in the glute or did i get another infection? like right now it feels like i have a fever and my hip hurts until i put heat on it , can an infection happen over night ? I cleaned the area 3 times and the pin went in fine no blood/puss HELP:confused:

i would say hell no bro, Why does she want to take test, that wont help her lose any weight it will probablly add 10 lbs. to her

km2000 said:
i would say hell no bro, Why does she want to take test, that wont help her lose any weight it will probablly add 10 lbs. to her
Bump this, SuperTest 450???!! Why would you even ask that question?? She needs to get her diet in check along with some cardio training, then MAYBE some T3 and/or Clen..............

thanks for the responce! now she just read what you guys had too say , now maybe she listen to me:rolleyes: so thanks does the liquid clen work ? is it worth the $$$$:confused:

engbulldog said:
first would it be ok to let my gf take a 1/2 cc of test 450 if I cut it to 225, she just got her blood work back and she has an over active thyroid and for the life of her she is having a hell of a time droping weight she is 5'10 @ 185 please note she taken primo/anavar/clen with ok results but she wants to try test and i told her it will deepen her voice, mess up the love kitty but she is very bull headed ??????? Second - Just got my script from south beach 20ml of testcyp/prop and 54 ius of gh the gh was cool 2 iu a day per I'm a newbie and i just did 2 cc of test on monday in my left glute now my ass is in real bad shape got a knot and its kinda swollen is it due to the whole 2cc in the glute or did i get another infection? like right now it feels like i have a fever and my hip hurts until i put heat on it , can an infection happen over night ? I cleaned the area 3 times and the pin went in fine no blood/puss HELP:confused:
Overactive Thyroid should mean she has a problem gaining weight. If its under-active then she should see her Doctor. Either way test wont help a female Lose fat.

EXACTLY!

ScorpioGirl said:
Has she ever taken the ECA stack? I would try that before clen. Fewer sides and less expensive.

TEST? SHE WANTS TO TAKE TESTOSTERONE. DOES SHE LIKE BEING A GIRL? GEEZ.....THAT'S NOT JUST BULLHEADED...AND IF SHE'S GOT A THYROID PROBLEM...MY SISTER DOES....THEY PRESCRIBE THYROID MEDS.

IF THERE IS NO PROBLEM THEN I CAN GUARRANTEE YOU SOMEONE WHO IS HAVING TROUBLE LOSING WEIGHT .....IS EATING TOO MUCH.

IT'S RELATIVELY SIMPLE....BURN MORE CALORIES THAN YOU TAKE IN....YOU LOSE WEIGHT.

IF YOU ARE EXERCISING ALL THE TIME AND HAVING NO SUCCESS IN LOSING WEIGHT....SOMEONE IS STILL EATING TOO MANY CALORIES.

NO DISRESPECT TO YOUR LADY. GET THAT DIET RIGHT AND IT WILL WORK. FORGET TESTOSTERONE UNLESS YOU WANT A BEARD.;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear