advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

200mg of Test C and 100mg of Tren E on TRT?

NewSchool82

Newbies
Heard a few older fellers have done this with good results. Anyone tried this or is it a waste of time.

More tren, less test seems to be the way to do it....like 125 tren and 75 test a week....I’m tempted to do no test but it is important but the tren TRT works really really well

Well on paper 100mg of tren is as potent as 500mg test. So 5x as potent probably equates to 5x as cardiotoxic (or worse). Like I said this is on paper and there are few (if any) long term human studies with tren so this is just my opinion, something to take into consideration.

I'd do trest instead of tren

Hi nothuman. Why you say that? What did you experience/notice when you used test? Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

Personally trest makes me feel great, lose fat, provide fullness, awesome sex drive. You won't look as ripped as on tren but you will be in a much better place mentally and still see good results. 100mg a week of trest is like 4-500mg of test in terms of body recomposition results... it doesn't bind to shbg so everything you inject is free

Trt is testosterone at 100-200 a week, depending on blood work. In short its the dose where your levels are in "normal ranges" . I split mine up 75 mgs twice a week.

Anything else is not trt.

My last cruise was 11 weeks of 200 mg/week test with 10 mg/day trest ace. I highly recommend it. I looked great and felt great throughout, with a high sex drive and seemingly endless energy in the gym. I get virtually no sides from trest at this dose.

I picked up some trest decanoate recently. After my current cycle, I'm planning on low dose test u with trest d longer term.

Trt is testosterone at 100-200 a week, depending on blood work. In short its the dose where your levels are in "normal ranges" . I split mine up 75 mgs twice a week.

Anything else is not trt.

This.

No amount of any tren is TRT nor is any amount healthy

Even a 10mg shot of tren is going to raise your BP and do damage if you continue....I don't want to create a big debate...But we need to stop using tren and trt in the same sentences because that is a dangerous mix of words imo

Even HGH doses should be watched on "TRT". If you're blowing your levels up with GH then bad / unhealthy sides will happen if you realize it or not

Let's change TRT to cruise and then continue

Hi nothuman. Why you say that? What did you experience/notice when you used test? Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

I'm trying it out now 15mg per day on top of my 20mg test cyp per day. The only side is my resting heart rate increased so I doubled my dose of Bystolic to cancel that effect. Seems to be good for lipolysis at this dose. Been on it just over 3 weeks. No change in BP

No estrogen issues or you managed to handle them?

I haven't gotten bloodwork yet but nothing noticeable that would indicate high estro. No nipple/gyno issues at all. I take 250mg DIM per day and no AI.

It is important to repeat the fact I haven't had bloodwork yet so I don't know what effect it is having on any biomarkers at the moment. I intend to check though.

If you HAVE to add something, it would be Primo Enan 300-400mg/wk or Masteron Enan 100-300mg/wk.

Stop justifying low dose cycles by calling them 'trt' or 'cruise' imo :p

It doesn't need justification...

This.

No amount of any tren is TRT nor is any amount healthy

Even a 10mg shot of tren is going to raise your BP and do damage if you continue....I don't want to create a big debate...But we need to stop using tren and trt in the same sentences because that is a dangerous mix of words imo

Even HGH doses should be watched on "TRT". If you're blowing your levels up with GH then bad / unhealthy sides will happen if you realize it or not

Big debates are the point of discussion forums. Instead of just making statements and saying something as fact, if you added or linked an explanation so we could all learn, that would make this forum better.

Not saying you aren’t right, but I want to know exactly why you say that, as with any other people making claims here. I want to know why so I and others can make informed and safer risks.

Big debates are the point of discussion forums. Instead of just making statements and saying something as fact, if you added or linked an explanation so we could all learn, that would make this forum better.

Not saying you aren’t right, but I want to know exactly why you say that, as with any other people making claims here. I want to know why so I and others can make informed and safer risks.

I mean no disrespect at all. The fact of the matter is people should already know the answers to these health risks we're discussing in the first place if they're putting loads of exogenous hormones and other compounds into their bodies. Especially if they're not coming off and cruising on tren....lol

If you raise hormones to supraphysiological levels a LOT of different things happen. One of the scarier ones to me is thicker blood (layman's terms here) which will cause higher blood pressure and eventually can cause stroke, heart attack, any heart issues, etc.

How about an enlarged heart? Tren is the king of that, and no dose is "safe" if that's what any of you are thinking. GH will also do this when taking supraphysiological doses.

How about brain chemistry? I rarely see anything about this on here besides guys claiming a sense of well being. However allot more can happen including anxiety, depression lack of impulse control. Over time high test levels will effect your brain, period. Some guys don't notice anything....others notice allot....just like people reacting to drugs differently its the same.

I could keep listing things but the heart stuff is the scariest imo

Stop justifying low dose cycles by calling them 'trt' or 'cruise' imo :p

It doesn't need justification...

Exactly. This is not TRT. If you want to run 200mg test and 100mg tren then great. 100mg tren is more than enough to change your physique for the better. It's also enough for many to change health markers over the long term so get regular blood tests. I would also keep an eye on your heart rate, blood pressure etc. But sure is it worthwhile I course it is. Would I personally do it... no because I use trt between cycles and I would use more on a blast/cycle.

Tren is not TRT like was stated. It is just a lower end cycle, but it isn't TRT.

I lol at these guys running grams on top of grams and think a lil bit of tren for a period of time is gonna kill u.

I cruise on tren for over a year now. Ove done 100test/100tren, 100test/150tren, 100test/200tren. I liked 100test/150tren best. Keeps all ur gains from a blast and u look better than just on trt test. I never blast tren high so im not too worried. Usualy dont go over 200. Im on 500 atm but this is the first time i used more than 200.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner