over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2010 Arabian Championship pics

buselmo

Banned
here's tayseer shindo (that's not his real last name, just a nickname)
I think he took 2nd in the above 100kg category

tayseer1.jpg

tayseer2.jpg

tayseer3.jpg

tayseer4.jpg

tayseer5.jpg

Hey buselmo... Do you know any athletes that where in the Arabian champs and are going to to do the meditereneans? Alot of syrians, jordanians and palestinians are going there...

Hey buselmo... Do you know any athletes that where in the Arabian champs and are going to to do the meditereneans? Alot of syrians, jordanians and palestinians are going there...

no, sorry bro.. the only bodybuilders i know personally are saudi and they don't compete in the mediteranean... from what i've heard though, jordan has a bunch of very high level bodybuilders.

Damn...from those pics I was thinking first place and first place! The competition sounds like it was top notch!

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing.
Any shots of the top 2 in the 95kg?

It's nice to see that fanny packs are popular overseas as well.

What are the Laws regarding AAS and HGH on those countries?

Don't get caught....Buselmo was talking about one show he attended and they had tester there. Guessing its illegal because no one went on stage due to the tester lol..

I like Faisal's physique much more than Tayseer's... though he sure looks very good!

But Faisals is much rounder/full/dense and has a way more beautiful shape IMO. :)

wow must have been a good show. both have great physiques. faisal has sick abs!

It's funny in the middle east, AAS are not considered "Big Offenses" in fact in Iran you can get them at any Pharmacy. The cops don't really care, however get caught with coke or heroin and you can be looking at a long prison sentence or even excecution.

thanks for sharing these buselmo. Its cool to see some unique bodybuilding perspective from different areas in the world. I agree with Phidias about Faisal's physique.

It's funny in the middle east, AAS are not considered "Big Offenses" in fact in Iran you can get them at any Pharmacy. The cops don't really care, however get caught with coke or heroin and you can be looking at a long prison sentence or even excecution.
Now That sounds like JUSTICE to me...;)

Great pics. The level of bodybuilding in the Middle East is really top notch. Lots of top bodybuilders from my country (Philippines) have moved to the Middle East (usually Kuwait, Dubai, etc.).

Hey buselmo, is there any chance you know a certain 'Jay Catli'?

Hahaha just the opposite here, get caught with coke, heroin or meth and you get a slap on the wrist. Get caught with a vial of test and you go to prison and your name is plastered all over the newspapers.

B, thanks for posting those pictures, the two sure look like winners to me.

Great pics. The level of bodybuilding in the Middle East is really top notch. Lots of top bodybuilders from my country (Philippines) have moved to the Middle East (usually Kuwait, Dubai, etc.).

Of course 50 cent an amp for legit Aburahain test all day, hell I would move there too. :)

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing.
Any shots of the top 2 in the 95kg?

I still don't have any shots of the other competitors... that's what i want to know. If this guy got third, how the hell would frst and second place look? :eek:

It's nice to see that fanny packs are popular overseas as well.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!
they see coleman wearing one in his videos, and they all believe that that's the secret! :D

there are no laws. they're basically legal in most arab countries and the middle east (except for kuwait, dubai, and bahrain as far as i know... but they still don't give a shit about it and there's no prison sentence for it... except if you're a foreigner... then deportation if you're caught)...
but they are ILLEGAL TO USE IN SPORTS! as in, official national competitions, and if you're representing your country in an international competition... most of those contests are tested (national only recently). if you get caught after testing, they ban you from competing for a number of years or as they see fit. that's all there is. but the shit isn't available as it used to be... now we have all this UG chinese shit... and if you want something gauranteed to be good, you only have GA... and that shit used to be cheap, but the dealers got greedy and it's now more expensive than what you pay in the states...
only cheap stuff we have is test, because no one uses it and they buy it mostly from egypt... cidoteston would cost around $2 an amp here (maybe 50cents in egypt), but something like 100 tabs of 50 mg anadrol from GA would cost $120... 10 ml tren E from tiger would cost $100... as for GH... we only get either norditropin or GA, which are the same price. $4 per iu.
a couple of years back, this place was heaven for a bodybuilder... now it's just full of fake shit after all these UG companies came out.

I like Faisal's physique much more than Tayseer's... though he sure looks very good!

But Faisals is much rounder/full/dense and has a way more beautiful shape IMO. :)

Tayseer is very well known in my country to have bad genetics for shape AND size... it's no secret to anyone that diet and training didn't get him there, if you knwo what i mean :) ... but faisal... the dude has the genetics and he really knows how his body works and what it needs.
I saw both of them guest pose a couple of weeks ago... really bro.. if you see faisal in person (somehow, the pics don't do him just) you'd be blown away! the guy is a fucking monster!

dealing any kind of drug IN SAUDI ARABIA (not the whole middle east) will result in... as big heinz once said: "chopping spree!!!" LOL!!!... execution. getting caught with drugs, you'd go to prison. and ifyou're a good buy and become very "religious" and grow a big old beard, they'd let you out and you can join the religious police :D....
most people who deal gear here get busted becuase the idiots always... ALWAYS deal speed (keptagon) with ephedrine to teenagers (they use it to study for finals)... and that's why right now we're in an ephedrine crisis!!!! LOL! they all got popped!!!

Saudi arabia is a big place my friend :) ... sorry, don't know the guy.

Hahaha just the opposite here, get caught with coke, heroin or meth and you get a slap on the wrist. Get caught with a vial of test and you go to prison and your name is plastered all over the newspapers.

that's one of the many reasons why i'm not trying hard to move out of this shithole and go find work in the states... :)

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner