over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2010 NPC Nationals

Jude2

Kilo Klub Member
Who do you have after prejudging? LW Pacheo easily, WW close between Prisk and Bartlett, MW Presley, LHW B.Ray, HW close between Morel and Smalls, SHW Kulco for the win bc of his shape, but Williams and Robert are huge.

Who do you have after prejudging? LW Pacheo easily, WW close between Prisk and Bartlett, MW Presley, LHW B.Ray, HW close between Morel and Smalls, SHW Kulco for the win bc of his shape, but Williams and Robert are huge.

Kevin jordan is harder then both :cool:

Last edited:
Branden Ray in LHW has an extraordinary physique. Not as massive as some, but excellent balance, and good structure. IMHO, that's a perfect physique!

Congrats to my home girl Barbara Bolotte for winning her pro card. She got 2nd in her first local show, where she should have easily won. I had her first. Now at her second show wins her pro card, can get any better than that. I told her to do Nationals,because she would do well.

Kevin jordan is harder then both :cool:

He was in the third callout though. His conditioning was very good but he needs to move up to SHW to fill out his frame and give him the "wow" that the top guys have.

He was in the third callout though. His conditioning was very good but he needs to move up to SHW to fill out his frame and give him the "wow" that the top guys have.

yep

he looks great though

bartlett is a monster for a welter... he made the big mistake of moving up a class last year and it costed him a hell of a shot at a win...

In 2008 the dude only lost by 1 point in the welterweight class to Jcelyn Jean and many people had bartlett winning.. I was standing next to him at the weigh in. couldnt believe he weighed 163lbs... To me, he doesnt look quite as hard as he did in 08 but still good enough to win.

Last edited:
Branden Ray in LHW has an extraordinary physique. Not as massive as some, but excellent balance, and good structure. IMHO, that's a perfect physique!

i'm gonna have to agree with you

i feel hes got a shot at the overall here

i was going to predict steve culco for the shw and overall, did he not place?. i am asking cause i checked on md, and they have him low on the list.:confused:

i was going to predict steve culco for the shw and overall, did he not place?. i am asking cause i checked on md, and they have him low on the list.:confused:

looks like he got 3rd.. i woulda had him for the shw as well..

on a side note, does anyone know how the hell they judge bikini. some of the girls that got pro cards looked like chicks off the street in a bikini. some shows i see girls that are in shape and some shows i see girls that look like they dont even train. dont get me wrong. im a big fan of the new bikini division but if i wanted to get my girl to compete in it i wanna know if i should actually train her or just have her throw on a bikini and go..

I did ok but I thought Steve Kulco would have won the SHW and B Ray for the overall.

Kulco looked good from the front (except for the gyno), but was not as impressive as the guy who won SHW from the back. He's got a great physique though, no doubt.

B. ray looks great. if he gets more ripped he will get dangers
in the pro ranks. fred smalls i dont get how he won.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131