over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2024 IFBB Pro Athlete and Show(s) running Mega Thread

Exactly what I was wondering about Detroit. Is it because of who is running it? A lot of people are very upset about paying $200 to meet Sam Sulak and it not happening and being told they would get a voucher for another expo. Insane to pay $200 to meet anyone and then be basically scammed for it is a whole other level. Shady shit, bad business.

Also thought Martin got popped bigtime.

Are they paying to talk to a youtuber?

The people is getting more retarded every day.

I remember when Lou Ferrigno was charging $20 for a photo, a lot of people criticized him for that. And there weren't many interested in going along with him when other modern bodybuilding stars were available for free.

Exactly what I was wondering about Detroit. Is it because of who is running it? A lot of people are very upset about paying $200 to meet Sam Sulak and it not happening and being told they would get a voucher for another expo. Insane to pay $200 to meet anyone and then be basically scammed for it is a whole other level. Shady shit, bad business.

Yeah thats a scum bag move from Fouad. Now I understand why most people on his team end up leaving.

Martin did get popped but it's stayed quiet. The arrest was in September and nothing has been reported since. I checked the local county records about two months ago and couldn't find anything.

Not disliked, it's that all signs point to his business acumen not being up to par.
Need to make a correction here as Fouad Abiad discussed this on the latest Bro Chat which I'm including at the bottom starting at the Detroit Pro talk.

He said some guys are not doing the show because they say the timing is bad - they don't want to stay on diet for longer or it's too close to starting prep for another show. He said they offered to pay for flights and hotels for some guys but that still didn't incentivize them to come. He said they picked a venue, stage setup, and lighting that reflects what all the guys have been clamoring for but that still didn't incentivize them to come.

From what I know Abiad has a generally good reputation - he's friendly with most in the industry. I hope his show goes well and he can continue to do it yearly and hopefully more guys will participate.

Need to make a correction here as Fouad Abiad discussed this on the latest Bro Chat which I'm including at the bottom starting at the Detroit Pro talk.

He said some guys are not doing the show because they say the timing is bad - they don't want to stay on diet for longer or it's too close to starting prep for another show. He said they offered to pay for flights and hotels for some guys but that still didn't incentivize them to come. He said they picked a venue, stage setup, and lighting that reflects what all the guys have been clamoring for but that still didn't incentivize them to come.

From what I know Abiad has a generally good reputation - he's friendly with most in the industry. I hope his show goes well and he can continue to do it yearly and hopefully more guys will participate.

Hahaha they all have their bull-pups on this show lol😍😍😍

$25,000 first prize

Is Sulek not going? My understanding was it was a $200 fee for the meet and greet for everyone coming? Is that not correct? Still too much to pay but as long as what's advertised is offered.

Wish it was a free live stream.

Martin did get popped but it's stayed quiet. The arrest was in September and nothing has been reported since. I checked the local county records about two months ago and couldn't find anything.

Looks like he got charged with Class 1,2,3,4 items which then would pretty much include everything from gear to recs and also over oz. of weed.

If his sentence is light or no sentence then he rolled but either way I'm not sure if prepping for a BB show makes a lot of sense until this is behind him.

Martin seems like a nice guy buy maybe not the brightest bulb. I think it was before the UK he talked openly about having $20 in his bank account. Ummmm..... you might want to swap your priorities a bit there Martin!

Looks like he got charged with Class 1,2,3,4 items which then would pretty much include everything from gear to recs and also over oz. of weed.

If his sentence is light or no sentence then he rolled but either way I'm not sure if prepping for a BB show makes a lot of sense until this is behind him.

Martin seems like a nice guy buy maybe not the brightest bulb. I think it was before the UK he talked openly about having $20 in his bank account. Ummmm..... you might want to swap your priorities a bit there Martin!
if it stayed quiet he flipped!

Got some "Mcgrath" forearms going there.
He does, I loved McGraths Animal ads, I think best firearms are Lee Priest or Flex Lewis but GVs physique is freaky and unique.

I like Feroce on that show. I've disliked some of his individual content, at least in reference to opinion but he seems to come out and shine a bit in company of a few others. Van Wyck is funny AF.

What is $200?
Here are the prices for the tickets. etc. for Detroit: (just meet and greet is $40)

Any word on how the prejudging went in Detroit?? Can’t find shit anywhere!

200$ to meet a nobody, not even a has been? (Sam.)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member