over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

29 year old male finally pulling the trigger on HRT

seven7seven

Registered
I've seen threads on here about HRT and thought I'd chime in with my own experience. I've benefited from the discussions on here so I hope I can help out someone else too.

About a year ago, I had my testosterone levels checked by a urologist as I was having performance issues. I didn't get to see all of the results of the blood work (which I should have, in retrospect, but I didn't know what I know now) but did happen to see my total test level was 421 ng/dl. A little research showed me how low this is considering I'm 29 years old!

Physically I feel "OK" and noticed an improvement when I started to eat more fat and fewer carbs in my diet. I stole some stuff from John Meadows and started eating grass fed beef, pasture eggs, grass fed bison, grass fed butter, etc. I hoping the combination of this plus a little test should really get me back to normal. If there's interest, I'll be sure to update this thread as appropriate.

truth is hrt will never make you feel like your own test. I dont know what it is but there is something about your bodies own testosterone produced by its own testes as opposed to taking exogenous one. if i were you i would rather try restarting my HPTA axis to see if stuff comes back..

truth is hrt will never make you feel like your own test. I dont know what it is but there is something about your bodies own testosterone produced by its own testes as opposed to taking exogenous one. if i were you i would rather try restarting my HPTA axis to see if stuff comes back..

Would you elaborate on this please? Part of what I'd be doing is using HCG.

first off 421 is not too low. that means your testes are still functional.
Going on hrt means monitoring a shit load of things, testoteron, estrogen, prolactin etc. etc. Although your testosterone will be in range if any of the other hormones are whack it will still kill your libido. You will constantly have to find the sweet spot for the rest of your life.

On the other hand given that your testosterone is 421 allready, i would do a month cycle of 50 mg clomd twice a day and see if your levels bounce back up a little more. AFter that you can let your body take over and it will adjust it the way god wanted it too.. Which in my opinion is best..

???

Im 31 and my doc told me my test levels at my age should be in the high normal range of 1200. Mine is currently 763, but estrogen should be less than 30, mine was 111!

I havent taken a shot yet but he told me I could always get my natural test levels back if I decide I want to get off HRT. He said I would probably have to if I ever want to father a child. Because I guess test lowers sperm counts?

also

He mentioned about using Clomid if I ever get off test cyp. All I know is that I have suffered from lack of sex drive for a long time, since I was 22. Im anxious to see if I notice any difference with adding test cyp. He said it is a bioidentical hormone as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131