advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

40 grams Humapro is equivalent to 224 grams of whey protein isolate ??

Well I do use EAA + bcaa combo intra . Bcaa added only cos I cant find a eaa product in the which taste decent withiut breaking the bank.

bcaa are sexy in the supp game

eaa are not

so u get everyone making bcaa in all sorts of flavours in all price brackets so i just buy 1 kg eaa from like my protein or bulk powders uk and mix them together for intra. i have no carbs intra. about 25-30 gm serving.

i defo find it has a noticeable effect on muscle soreness and recovery. mainly the EAA. gone are the days of being mega sore for days. DOMS is lightweight now.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

It's no more expensive than other EAA products
90 serve for $50

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Based on EAA content alone it is more expensive.
Comparing it to a well known company that sells bulk powders, including EAA's it costs about twice as much. So I guess it just depends on how much you want to pay for the added ingredients of Humapro.
I'm not saying EAA's are a bad investment, or Humapro is a bad product, but it is more expensive if the EAA's are what you are looking for .

Ahhhhh my boy... was waiting for you to chime in....I LOVE the stuff...Been using it since 2012 ..lets see Tenny my man.... No digestive issues, ZERO bloat...and practically calorie free... so yeah not shitting out all that wonderful whey and gains :rolleyes: is enough of a benefit .......I'm not a fan of using it in a gaining phase but cutting?? invaluable.... so i'll stick to my EAA's....

And this is the man right here that got me using Humapro. Thank you my brother.

All of the above fellas, it is what it is. You can use whatever you like, i really like HP. I'm not the guy the counts and weighs everything, I take 4 scoops 2 separate times a day most days and the rest of my protein comes from food. All I know is I feel a million times better. And even my urine tests come back healthy, with whey I had frothy urine and protein in it. Dr is happy with my results now, every 3 months I get tested and I'm good.

So by no means am I starting a pissing contest. You guys like whey, God bless. I'm happy with this and the way I use it doesn't break my bank.

sorry i deleted again

I dont feel comfortable with the post

Last edited:
I always done better with amino loading BCCA and EAA following Dr Serrano's protocols versus using protein powders. This is nothing new Dr Seranno been doing this for years since the latest 90's from what I could recall. Anyways latest 90s early 2000s I was in my best shape and I mostly was doing Dr Serranos protocols and was client if infinity fitness back then or maybe before they called it that. I like it bwttter especially if doing a sport like MMA just felt good lean and muscular with the protocol.

Last edited:
i pmed 5-6 guys on this thread....what i had to say....i feel more comfortable with that

I always done better with amino loading BCCA and EAA following Dr Serrano's protocols versus using protein powders. This is nothing new Dr Seranno been doing this for years since the latest 90's from what I could recall. Anyways latest 90s early 2000s I was in my best shape and I mostly was doing Dr Serranos protocols and was client if infinity fitness back then or maybe before they called it that. I like it bwttter especially if doing a sport like MMA just felt good lean and muscular with the protocol.

Mind going into detail on your protocol?

Dude... now you're just fucking with us

Personally, I would like to see your posts

Basically, he explained what most of us suspected; just in much more detail.

i pmed 5-6 guys on this thread....what i had to say....i feel more comfortable with that

You also mentioned some things in a prior post about a year or so ago, which may be what you pm'd others here.

hint...post 122:)

Last edited:
so what about guys that don't use whey??

I might have a shake every few weeks if that unless i was using insulin trying to bulk id use a when isolate shake pist workout.

i use EAA during my workout with half a dozen other things added

I have always felt much better getting all my protein from meats than from shakes.

i use EAA during my workout with half a dozen other things added
I have always felt much better getting all my protein from meats than from shakes.

Agreed 100%....look better and feel better ever since I dropped that crap.. I honestly don't give a shit what anybody says...EAA's work for me...

Agreed 100%....look better and feel better ever since I dropped that crap.. I honestly don't give a shit what anybody says...EAA's work for me...
Agree with this. I think the biggest angle on using this product again is the cals, no sugar and getting 25gr protein. So on a cut or reduce calories(below maintenance) you can still hit your protein with keeping calories lower. So if you take shakes in between meals . even by substituting 2 with humapro
You saved yourself say 120-150cals per shake. Think this is the angle.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Agree with this. I think the biggest angle on using this product again is the cals, no sugar and getting 25gr protein. So on a cut or reduce calories(below maintenance) you can still hit your protein with keeping calories lower. So if you take shakes in between meals . even by substituting 2 with humapro
You saved yourself say 120-150cals per shake. Think this is the angle.

This guy here knows what's up...... even in a surplus Humapro has its place ...just not in my place...LOL.. but when trying to get peeled its a MUST in my arsenal... MiniTruck will attest to this... I get extremely lean very very fast... Humapro helps me hold on to what I have in the process...

This guy here knows what's up...... even in a surplus Humapro has its place ...just not in my place...LOL.. but when trying to get peeled its a MUST in my arsenal... MiniTruck will attest to this... I get extremely lean very very fast... Humapro helps me hold on to what I have in the process...
^Yes. you said it all!!

The original post of the thread is whether 40 grams of Humapro was really equal to 240 grams of protein. Then it became EAA's are good and they all cost the same (which they don't), then it became Humapro contains less than stellar quality ingredients.

I don't think the main point of the thread is whether or not EAA's are a good supplement. Most people agree with you on that point, especially when operating in an calorie deficit.

I'm guessing we have the same info from a mutual friend with huge calves that used to be involved with humapro? I won't comment either.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear