over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

500 pound raw squat,

crazy accident!

Great to hear that you are ok man! wow that is a crazy accident. The same exact thing happened to Buddy Dreimann back in the early 90's when he was getting ready for either the NABBA nationals or the Universe. He made a full recovery and went on to win the Nationals in 1994. Have you ever had knee injuries in the past? What do your physicians or yourself believe led or contributed to the injury? When was the last time you squatted before your injury?

I am am not too far off from you age wise and I have been training for close to 25 years or so..and as you know heavy lifting at can take its toll even though I try to remain safe as possible injuries are part of the game..just don't want to permanently wreck myself or see others get hurt.

All the best and God Bless you.

Ivor

Very nice, good depth.

But watching you do it open (not in a cage), made my skin crawl. I'm 42, been lifting and squatting since 17, always used a cage with saftey bars about 4 inches below parallel, just in case, never needed them, until a month ago. Got back into squatting, 405 for 8 reps first set, second set 4th rep my knees blew out, both of them quad tendon ruptures, completely off the bone. If I hadn't put the safety bar in place, I'd likely be dead or have a broken neck or back because I went straight down, it would have folded and crushed me. Now I'm only faced with about 4 - 6 more weeks in casts and braces after the surgery, rather than paralysis.
I didnt have a spot, it was easy weight. Even if I did, it happened so fast they couldn't have done anything. Plenty of videos of squat accidents on youtube that proves that.

Just be careful, use the saftey bars if you can.

great job brother.....i still remember my first 500lb squat.....i was 200+lbs when i did it though....i am impressed

great job brother.....i still remember my first 500lb squat.....i was 200+lbs when i did it though....i am impressed

Yeah, when I was his age I weighed about 210 lbs and squated maybe 450 lbs or so.

Awesome Squat mate! Pretty strong for a young fella!

My name is John Sirmons(Just wana start getting my name out there)

I'd like to get a bit more publicity on youtube.

Thanks and enjoy!

Just curious as to why you're looking for publicity... you wanna compete in natural powerlifting contests and be noticed by sponsors?

Thanks man.

Yeah, when I was his age I weighed about 210 lbs and squated maybe 450 lbs or so.
Thanks maldorf.

Awesome Squat mate! Pretty strong for a young fella!
Thanks BC, I just hope the trend continues. lol

Just curious as to why you're looking for publicity... you wanna compete in natural powerlifting contests and be noticed by sponsors?

Well, if anyone likes my lifting, I'd hope they maybe tell their friends about it or just search for other videos, and I figure it'd be good to start off from the beginning, instead of trying to start off at the end or later down the line.
And if one notices me that'd be great, but i'm not going to stop if I don't get noticed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131