over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7 weeks working with Phil H

SAMMYSDAD

Registered
Here are 3 Pic's since I started working with Phil H. The first one was taken the first week in august. I had been training and eating like crap due to many injuries sustained during MMA training. I hooked up with Phil about a week later. The second was taken the 1st week in September still working around injuries. The third pic was taken the first week in October. My strength is way up and most of my injuries are almost healed. Phil has been an awesome help and I can't wait to see how things will progress once all my injuries have healed completely and I can actually train without modifications. Thank you Phil. I really appreciate all you've done.

Attachments

• mike august 04.jpg
    mike august 04.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 734
  • mike september 04.jpg
    mike september 04.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 652
  • mike october 04 (2).JPG
    mike october 04 (2).JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 727
damn

Phil really must be a mad scientist.

thats awesome for 7 weeks

awesome job bro

Last edited:
Thanks, Phils the best.

Thanks for the compliments. Phil really knows his stuff. I have been around this sport for a long time and I learn something new every time I talk to him.

Good job!

Shows that you're a great student and Phil is the Master Blaster! :D

What was your bodyfat @ the beginning, if you know?

HOLY SHIT. Man I bet you busted your ass alot to drop that much that fast. Il be damned thats the fastest transformation I have ever seen.

Can you let us in on the big picture how he brought you down without telling to much offcourse.

A question to phil incase he reads this thread. How much do you charge for diet and workout counceling and do you work with people in other countries(sweden in this case) :confused:

Crimson Ghost said:
Good job!

Shows that you're a great student and Phil is the Master Blaster! :D

What was your bodyfat @ the beginning, if you know?

I don't know I didn't take any measurements-too much of a head trip.

Johan said:
HOLY SHIT. Man I bet you busted your ass alot to drop that much that fast. Il be damned thats the fastest transformation I have ever seen.

Can you let us in on the big picture how he brought you down without telling to much offcourse.

A question to phil incase he reads this thread. How much do you charge for diet and workout counceling and do you work with people in other countries(sweden in this case) :confused:

Basically he outlined the diet and what he wanted me to do for a workout. Then he had me call him everyday with the results and any questions. Everything he told me to do was so basic and simple I really couldn't say much without giving it all away.

We did the whole thing over the phone and email so I think he would work with people out of country although I'm not sure.

SAMMYSDAD said:
Basically he outlined the diet and what he wanted me to do for a workout. Then he had me call him everyday with the results and any questions. Everything he told me to do was so basic and simple I really couldn't say much without giving it all away.

We did the whole thing over the phone and email so I think he would work with people out of country although I'm not sure.

A call everyday. Thats some bad ass customer service. Glad it worked so good for you :)

ONE THING I HAVE TO SAY

SAMMYSDAD IS AN EXCEPTION. HE WORKS VERY HARD AND WE TALK EVERY DAY. RESULTS MAY VARY!!! HAHHAHA SERIOUSLY, HE WANTS THIS REALLY BAD, AND THAT IS WHY HE CHANGED, NOT ANYTHING I DID FOR HIM.

PHIL HERNON said:
SAMMYSDAD IS AN EXCEPTION. HE WORKS VERY HARD AND WE TALK EVERY DAY. RESULTS MAY VARY!!! HAHHAHA SERIOUSLY, HE WANTS THIS REALLY BAD, AND THAT IS WHY HE CHANGED, NOT ANYTHING I DID FOR HIM.

lol yeah I realise that. Not trying to take anything away from him. You and other trainers just brings the knoweledge, the trainee is the one busting his ass.

Could you shot me a pm with price info, Im checking around for diet counceling and want to have some comparions. I know you know your shit for sure :)

Johan said:
A call everyday. Thats some bad ass customer service. Glad it worked so good for you :)

Yeah,
He told me to report in every day so I did. At first I actually felt like I would be a pain in the ass but after a few calls he made me feel like a friend and I no longer felt that way. Most of the calls after the initial one were just a few minutes though. He's really a great guy and I plan on continuing to work with him until I know everything he does-lol

Not true. You did more than you realize.

PHIL HERNON said:

Phil,
I love the workout. Stronger every time even though I'm losing fat. I like the diet. Very livable. Like I said before I have been around this sport for a long time and I learned something new every time we talked. I do want it and I do put in the work but when I was fighting MMA I learned the value of a good corner man and I would never down play your contribution. I sincerely appreciate the time and look forward to continuing to learn from you. Honestly the best money I have ever spent on anything pertaining to bodybuilding.

PHIL HERNON said:

Thsi is what makes Phil such a great guy...he is humble..i too have some fantastic gains with his advice...keep up the good work SAMMY !!

Man thats some transformation in a couple months.
Great teaching and great learning!

Mad Scientist?

Conan21 said:
Phil really must be a mad scientist.

thats awesome for 7 weeks

awesome job bro

Just so everyone knows, The only supplements I took during this time were:
1 AD (only because a friend gave me a few bottles for free)
True Protein Ion Exchange Whey with glutamine peptides
Animal Pak Multi Vitamin Mineral

No fat burners or "supersupplements" of any kind.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE VERY ENCOURAGING REMARKS.
I REALLY APRECIATE IT.

NOW THATS SUCCESS NICE JOB WELL DONE AND HATS OFF TO PHIL AS WELL. I LOVE SEEING THIS ITS UNREAL WHAT ONE CAN DO WHEN HE PUSHES HIMSELF AND WILLS HIMSELF TO GROW AND CHANGE CONGRATS.

well done..

that's an amazing transformation..how much cardio do you do. Can't wait to see what'll happen in a year.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws