over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9/11 Conspiracy Vid.

Drudge

Registered
Its called Loose Change and its a controversial video about a possible 9/11 coverup. I saw it a few days ago and found it interesting, some of you might enjoy it.

**broken link removed**

Drudge said:
Its called Loose Change and its a controversial video about a possible 9/11 coverup. I saw it a few days ago and found it interesting, some of you might enjoy it.

**broken link removed**

Ha ha ha ha... no one is responding because if they actually WATCH the VIDEO PROOF on this video that OUR government just stuck a knife in our backs and continue to twist it... all in the name of "fear" and "terror"

Anyone who believes those planes and a bunch if idiots with box cutters pulled that shit off are bigger idiots then they say flew the planes.

JJ INSANE1 said:
Ha ha ha ha... no one is responding because if they actually WATCH the VIDEO PROOF on this video that OUR government just stuck a knife in our backs and continue to twist it... all in the name of "fear" and "terror"

Anyone who believes those planes and a bunch if idiots with box cutters pulled that shit off are bigger idiots then they say flew the planes.
:rolleyes:

I'm a general sceptic of conspiracy... but geez... I know I watched the whole thing live and I know no plane flew into the Pentagon, not when the helicopter live at the time said another helicopter was hovering above it and then there was an explosion. I saw that shit. I don't know about the rest, but it's disturbing. IronMike

I am saddened to think there is more to that story and that the gov't mass murdered thousands of ppl so we can go to war and to control the US public .. The gov't lies to us everyday and even if 50% of what i just viewed and heard was true.. makes you think

Just think about it from this perspective..

This is BS tape, I am sorry but I have a little more faith in our government than they are doing a good job in keep us safe. I doni't agree with alot of the policies brought forth lately but I know well enough that our government cares enough about us to not shoot a missle into the pentagon.....

I know of a member of this board who was an eyewitness as well as an aviation consultant for the government and here is what he posted on another board about this. Him and I have talked about this for awhile and I feel that everyone should read this,it is very poignant:

I am alway amazed how easy it is to get people on a forum to believe in government conspiracy theories. It's probably why fiction like the television show "24" are so popular. Seems like its harder to believe the truth.

I was an eyewitness to the 9/11 Pentagon attack. The plane flew over my car to my left (off the driver's window) while I was on the highway heading for work. I saw the plane hit the Pentagon and the fireball. I drove my car further up the highway and got out and watched the Pentagon burn and watched those people die. I helped the FBI by collecting names of the other eyewitnesses there.

The next day the FBI came to my house and grilled me for an hour in my kitchen. Because of my work as a government contractor/consultant in aviation I was able to give them an informed analysis and opinion of what happened.

I TOLD THEM that in my "informed" opinion the pilots were no ordinary street radicals who hijacked a plane, but for reasons I presented as part of my analysis, had to be trained pilots who knew how to fly a plane. Further investigation proved I was right.

I feel sorry for the people who died that day that people like you are willing to believe any garbage some hollywood-type movie maker puts forth. The last time this video appeared in the main forum, I had Massive remove it, but this time it got buried in a lower forum.

From all the posts I've read on this forum, most bbers don't seem to really know, understand, or care to know how the US government really works, but prefer to believe in conspiracy.

If any of you want to discuss this further for a serious mature conversation, you can contact me on AIM or msn.

Deadlift50

bulldog21 said:
If any of you want to discuss this further for a serious mature conversation, you can contact me on AIM or msn.

Deadlift50[/B]

Ha ha ha.... watch the video - answer the questions the government wont answer - show us the video of the PLANE you said you seen from the 3 different confiscated videos the FBI took asap - Bro, that video lays it all out on the table.... you know, denial is the first sign of a problem..... yours being that you think YOUR government wouldnt or couldnt do what THIS VIDEO shows that it actually did.

Do you actually think the government COULDNT pull that shit off?
Honestly - 20 idiots with box cutters causing that much damage - being able to maneuver planes in ways jet fighter pilots would have problems doing is the CONSPIRACY.
Every single day - more and more Americans are seeing videos like these and being shown the TRUTH - the tide is turning, a year ago i would have gotten BLASTED over something like this.... but now, EVERYONE are opening there eyes to the lies.

pearl harbor...

their were some conflicting reports on pearl harbor too. Needing to get public support to get into WWII. Why were their no air craft carriers in the port, and many of the ships sunk were older craft? Without the pearl harbor attack would the US have gotten into the war? I do believe in conspiracies. This gov't has proven many times over in many presidental parties that it cannot be trusted to the same extent as it was back post WWII era. Their is no such thing as coincidence!!
goo

JJ INSANE1 said:
Ha ha ha.... watch the video - answer the questions the government wont answer - show us the video of the PLANE you said you seen from the 3 different confiscated videos the FBI took asap - Bro, that video lays it all out on the table.... you know, denial is the first sign of a problem..... yours being that you think YOUR government wouldnt or couldnt do what THIS VIDEO shows that it actually did.

Do you actually think the government COULDNT pull that shit off?
Honestly - 20 idiots with box cutters causing that much damage - being able to maneuver planes in ways jet fighter pilots would have problems doing is the CONSPIRACY.
Every single day - more and more Americans are seeing videos like these and being shown the TRUTH - the tide is turning, a year ago i would have gotten BLASTED over something like this.... but now, EVERYONE are opening there eyes to the lies.

Well I am opening up my eyes to the fact that Deadlift50 isn't lying,
I didn't see it bro Deadlift50 on here did and I have talked with him about it at length, as it was a sad devistating day in America.

I am sure there are all kinds of clandestine activity that has happened in America I am not saying that there is greed, self serving bureaucrats in office I am just saying that- come on man, there is no way that we shot a missle into our own pentagon......

and Elvis faked his death so he could retire... :rolleyes:

this is the question...

are we sheep or are we stupid??

interesting clip to say the least!!!!!!

tbolking said:
this is the question...

are we sheep or are we stupid??

interesting clip to say the least!!!!!!

#1 - I am in no way nor never have EVER been a sheep of the Bush admin.
#2 - Having another logical theory, having your own opinion, using your own common sense - reading between the lines does not make you stupid.
That alone makes you AMERICAN... ie freedom?

This boils down to one single problem - "Some" people honestly think the government is not this corrupt. They cant conceive the thought of a few deaths sacrificed over BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of dollars wouldnt be done.
They cant believe they would use such fear tactics to take away our rights .... while "the sheep" freely give them up in the name of "terror".
The cold hard fact is ..... it happened. Its happening and now people are listening.
I am loving the fact that so many people are actually opening there eyes - compaired to a year ago... its going to keep on and on until the truth is - what i say it is.

Drudge said:

**broken link removed**

I seen one a few wks ago. One topic that made me think was where the "plane" hit the pentagon,,,but yet no pics of plane entering,,, no plane wreakage,,,and the size of the hole in the building was much smaller than a plane of that dimensions would have caused......Why no video of plane entering if pentagon is most secure place in USA with cameras placed literally everywhere??

wow

JJ --- good guy but you are way ,way out there to left. Its your view , but those radical muslim fucks did this...blame it on FBI, CIA, and every other fucking bloated govt entity that was supposed to do their job. They dropped ball and allowed guys to train on our tax dollars to fly planes w/o learning to land---hmm think that was a red flag? Losing track of these guys cause one fuck agency wouldnt share with another.....its all a cluster fuck and a lot of innocent people lost lives, im not going to go there that our govt flew planes into these structures. Its virtually impossible to cover this up-----way to many reporters/ inside govt info to cover that up. You think everyone involved with this massive cover up would stay silent? You would need hundreds if not thousands to pull this off.

There were three security cameras that would have recorded the impact into the Pentagon(all confiscated). The only gripe i have is why wouldnt they release just a single frame with the plane in it. Instead they release three frames that appear to be fireballs that in turn could have been caused by anything.

draven your not stupid but i sesnse you have some sheepism in you..its ok bro, we know its hard to swallow let alone accept.

youll come around

gooey said:
their were some conflicting reports on pearl harbor too. Needing to get public support to get into WWII. Why were their no air craft carriers in the port, and many of the ships sunk were older craft? Without the pearl harbor attack would the US have gotten into the war? I do believe in conspiracies. This gov't has proven many times over in many presidental parties that it cannot be trusted to the same extent as it was back post WWII era. Their is no such thing as coincidence!!
goo

No, it was the Japs, I saw the movie.

What? We're being lied to? Nah, not our government!

Le
cIa
dEa
nSa

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner