over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9/11 Conspiracy Vid.

draven said:
JJ --- good guy
Draven, you as well are a good guy but you are just another sheep my friend.
I might be way out to the "left" but the reason i am there is because you have to step out of the "box" to see inside.

3 security cameras CONFIRMED taping the pentagon crash. FACT!
The FBI confiscated EVERY video - FACT!

If in fact a Boeing did hit the pentagon (the hole size PROVES otherwise) then give me one logical reason the tapes are not released to shut all the "conspiracy" nuts up?
There is no PHYSICAL way that plane made that small of a whole. No windows busted from wings or JET ENGINES .... just a small hole.
Where are the answers? What is there to hide? If there is nothing to hide then why not release the tapes?
Why did it "just happen" to hit the very side that had just been renovated for such an attack? Why did it just "happen" to be the totally opposite side from the coordinators him self Rumsfuck?
Answers.... thats all i ask? Logical answers. Watch the video.
It proves to you that the size of the hole is NO WHERE NEAR the size of the plane that we are TOLD hit that building.
ANSWERS?

Ahh hell, somebody woke up JJ.:D Damn it, I've missed ya, man. Anyway, I've been wearing the foil hat you gave me to work. People look at me like I'm crazy, but my thinking has been much clearer. I see now that Joan Rivers and Michael Jackson are two members of the same race sent to take control of our world leaders (George Bush) and kill everyone who has a government desk job. It all makes sense now.

You know I'm fuckin' with ya, JJ. I still luv ya, man. I don't even have anything left to say. We've been down this road and wore a rut in it.

sheep

the families that lost people on that plane number that hit pentagon must be in on it......AMAZING that despite all the resources everywhere in world--to uncove deceit of this magnitude , that we on a bodybuilding forum and a fucking internet tape can solve this monstrous conspiracy....im impressed with that. Bush is impeached after bodybuilding board uncovers 9/11 hoax. Its done , im laughing at this, and im ordering from BigBoyJ a tin foil hat.....JJ cause we disagree am I getting a mark up on lawn care supplies this year? :D

Today since im in construction, I decided to build a concrete wall, and reinforce it as strong as pentagon walls were built with multiple layers, rebar....then ill get a jet and fly it into it...after I walk away from crash ill measure and let you know hole dimensions. That should solve all.

Last edited:
Here's the flip side to this. Something I found. Obviously a different perspective:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

At times this reminds me of JFK's assasination. Remember the magic bullet theory that everyone said was impossible. Until recently it seemed impossible, but was proven correct. Reason: no one accounted for the height differential between the back seat and front. It was set up with the correct height difference and one bullet was fired and duplicated all wounds found between both men.

Am I saying this isn't a conspiracy? No. just offering a different angle until all documentation comes in-

Temp

hmm....

Guess I just have a hard time believing that the hole on the side of the pentagon was almost the same as the diameter of the 757. Secondly, where is the rest of this plane? A rim of a wheel and some small debris that could have been possibly planted their for casual "observational" evidence. Their has been more wreckage from planes that hit non-governmental areas. Just dont understand, its not about the fact of a BBing site to figure out, its asking how, why, what and please show me, and support that argument... thats all.
goo

I think Steven Spielberg was in on the WTC building tapes too. Only a special effects master could create such a scene. This is much bigger than any of us know. If you think about it, this can be traced back to E.T. Little brown creatures flying through the air on a bike, little brown Muslims flying through the air on a plane...is this irony lost on everyone but myself? :confused:

jawbreakerkid said:
you guys can believe what you want, but I'll continue to wear my tin foil hat so the government can't read my mind :rolleyes:

|--[\\\]>--------- god you are such a kid! LOL! Everyone knows you are bad at oragami(sp)

The thing that gets me is we spent $40 million(I want it back) proving Bill Clinton got a blowjob but we won't spend a buck shutting this one up if its wrong? Shit, Clinton was the president. Somebody better be sucking his dick if he wants it. At least I know he's normal. The big boys better start acting like they give a shit about us and set shit straight. Even if they are a bunch of rich bitch cracker ass mofo's.(like me but with money) I'd be shocked if this shit was brought against me no matter who I was. Whatever this video is, it was put together well.

jawbreakerkid said:
Little brown creatures flying through the air on a bike, little brown Muslims flying through the air on a plane...

LMAO!!

agree.....

Kahn said:
The thing that gets me is we spent $40 million(I want it back) proving Bill Clinton got a blowjob but we won't spend a buck shutting this one up if its wrong? Shit, Clinton was the president. Somebody better be sucking his dick if he wants it. At least I know he's normal. The big boys better start acting like they give a shit about us and set shit straight. Even if they are a bunch of rich bitch cracker ass mofo's.(like me but with money) I'd be shocked if this shit was brought against me no matter who I was. Whatever this video is, it was put together well.

Clinton has been all over the media, nothing says r current president isnt doing a great job when the media spends so much time interviewing a FORMER president who did his job. How much time did media spend with ol george senior when clinton was pres? This was emailed to me from Bill maher's show:

Mr. President, this job can't be fun for you any
more. There's no more money to spend--you used up
all of that. You can't start another war because
you used up the army. And now, darn the luck, the
rest of your term has become the Bush family
nightmare: helping poor people. Listen to your
mom. The cupboard's bare, the credit cards maxed
out. No one's speaking to you. Mission
accomplished.

Now it's time to do what you've always done best:
lose interest and walk away. Like you did with
your military service and the oil company and the
baseball team. It's time. Time to move on and try
the next fantasy job. How about cowboy or space
man? Now I know what you're saying: there's so
many other things that you as President could
involve yourself in.

Please don't. I know, I know. There's a lot left
to do. There's a war with Venezuela. Eliminating
the sales tax on yachts. Turning the space
program over to the church. And Social Security
to Fannie Mae. Giving embryos the vote.

But, sir, none of that is going to happen now.
Why? Because you govern like Billy Joel drives.
You've performed so poorly I'm surprised that you
haven't given yourself a medal. You're a
catastrophe that walks like a man. Herbert Hoover
was a shitty president, but even he never
conceded an entire city to rising water and
snakes.

On your watch, we've lost almost all of our
allies, the surplus, four airliners, two trade
centers, a piece of the Pentagon and the city of
New Orleans. Maybe you're just not lucky. I'm not
saying you don't love this country. I'm just
wondering how much worse it could be if you were
on the other side.

So, yes, God does speak to you. What he is saying
is: '"Take a hint."

goo

the sooner you guys realize that every politician is a piece of shit no matter what party affiliation, the sooner you will be at peace with your existence in this country. Bush sucks, yes, Clinton sucked, yes, Bush Sr. sucked, ok, they all suck. It's like arguing whats better to die from, heart disease or cancer...neither are particularly enjoyable.

what about a....

jawbreakerkid said:
the sooner you guys realize that every politician is a piece of shit no matter what party affiliation, the sooner you will be at peace with your existence in this country. Bush sucks, yes, Clinton sucked, yes, Bush Sr. sucked, ok, they all suck. It's like arguing whats better to die from, heart disease or cancer...neither are particularly enjoyable.

olive oil OD.... I heard thats a popular out :)

"This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector." - Plato

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." - U.S. President James Madison

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death". - Adolph Hitler

It's hard to believe how some people will believe absolute ridiculous conspiracy theories easier than simple truths. I guess we never landed on the moon either? Man, some of you guys crack me up.

There WERE parts of the plane found, engine included. There are logical/factual reasons for the smaller than plance diameter hole.

Here's a link to the facts:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

It's many pages, but interesting reads to debunk all the conspiracy theorists. Oh yeah, and I know, go ahead and call me a sheep, lol!

Skarn

Skarn said:
It's hard to believe how some people will believe absolute ridiculous conspiracy theories easier than simple truths. I guess we never landed on the moon either? Man, some of you guys crack me up.

There WERE parts of the plane found, engine included. There are logical/factual reasons for the smaller than plance diameter hole.

It's many pages, but interesting reads to debunk all the conspiracy theorists. Oh yeah, and I know, go ahead and call me a sheep, lol!

Skarn

Just read the whole thing. Very interesting. I'm more interested in what the conspiracy theorist have to say about it. It's always good to hear both sides-

Temp

Skarn said:

Skarn

Conspiracies are more interesting than the truth and thats because theres a minute possibility of them being plausible.

Skarn said:
I guess we never landed on the moon either? Skarn

Funny you should say that. You ever hear their theories? Those conspiricists are good.

Kahn said:
Funny you should say that. You ever hear their theories? Those conspiricists are good.

Yes I have! Very recently as a matter of fact. At the least, they are entertaining. Especially since I work for NASA ;)

Skarn

CHECK OUT THIS 9/11 VIDEO

something about this does not seem right.

**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity