over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a contest update..

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well another tuff middleweight class...4 of us out of the 10 that looked solid....One guy won the class a few years ago and was back again...Keith is a short very thick guy, I didnt know how he looked but he was right next to me and Jesse is a thick built guy also with a solid build and though I beat him last year he came in better condition this time round...

I felt like I came in looking very well, maybe I felt just a lil flat but afterwards when thinking back I actually felt really good just that when you are about to get onstage nothing ever feels good enough..haha...But I am very pleased with how I looked up there..

it went like this...I was the last guy in line on the outside...They run us through quarters and move me into the second place spot next to John (who won the class a few years back)....Then we hit a front double and next a lat spread and they move me into the center first place postition and move john over to second place...We hit a few more shots and they move john out to fourth and place keith in the 2 spot...so its me in the one spot, keith in the two and Jesse in the three...I was never moved out of the one spot so I am thinking that is at least a good sign...BUT YOU NEVER KNOW...I am NOT getting my hopes up...There is a lot of buzz going around that I will win the overall, but I keep telling everyone that I have to win my class first...so we will see...but I am pretty nervous right now and just hoping to get the class victory then have fun in the overall...The light heavy I have heard different reactions on him...He looked to me back, real good....But I hear a different story from other so who knows...

Here are a few pics and ill keep u updated later tonight...

Oh and these are bout 20 minutes after getting off stage...I have no stage shots..

Last edited:
Kinda hard to tell with the lighting...there is some shadowing, but from what i can tell you look great. But of course im going to be biased. Looks like your glutes and hamstrings tightened up nicely. Solid look from front to back and your displaying equal conditioning.

Good luck bro. Keep me posted!

I'm speechless in front of your conditionning HUTCH :eek: Damn you and Mainevent can be proud... you look AWESOME!

Unless the other guy carries much more size with a great level of leaness, I don't see how you could loose... but you never know :)

Again congrats, you look fantastic man.

Now just have fun ;)

Well no matter how you place bro you are lean and hard and no one can take that away. Congrats and best of luck man.

Never forget, it is a subjective sport based upon others opinions (and sometimes connections) the real battle is within yourself, you stepped on stage, gave it your all, hence, you already won!

No matter what hold your head high!

:eek: :eek: DAMN!

Thanks for the update you are looking terrific!

you look great HUTCH! all the hard work is done, have fun tonight bro!!

YOU DID ALL YOU CAN DO.

YOU LOOK TERRIFIC. F*CK IT, HAVE FUN!

just hard from Bestposer.. that the night show hasnt started yet.. its 8 pm here... looks like its gonna be a LONG night in AZ.... i will let you know if I hear more.... word is hutch has a shot at the overall... we will see

just got another update its 1030 here and Dexter is JUST NOW going on to guest pose.. they are running slow... awards should be next.. i will post as soon as I know something..

i think you need to go see a doctor... you're missing your skin!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
GOD DAMN!!!! TALK ABOUT RIPPED!!!!!!

No offense, but based on your progress pics I would have never thought you would have come in in that great of shape.

You looked like you "filled out" more those pics and seem to have that "pop", which for some reason everyone seems to lose when they diet.

Did your weight go up during your contest prep, or was your conditioning so awesome it just gave you the illusion of being bigger?

Either way you nailed it Hutch. Congratulations on your well-deserved win!

Hutch=Overall Champ

hey guys!!!

Well I am full and can barely keep my eyes open as it is 3:20 in the morning here..Show got done at 12:15 AM....Gonna take a shower and sleep and when Im in my right mind Ill post on the Contest tomorrow...But yes I did win the middles and overall...I am actually suprisingly calm about it,haha, but I think it will sink in when I wake up to this big ass trophy next to me...:D

Thanks to all of you for ALL the support...You guy and gals are simply awsome!!!!

And Main I called your ass...!..your supposed to waiting by the phone I dont care if its 3 in the morning where youa are...hahha..

talk to you all tomorrow...

Well I am full and can barely keep my eyes open as it is 3:20 in the morning here..Show got done at 12:15 AM....Gonna take a shower and sleep and when Im in my right mind Ill post on the Contest tomorrow...But yes I did win the middles and overall...I am actually suprisingly calm about it,haha, but I think it will sink in when I wake up to this big ass trophy next to me...:D

Thanks to all of you for ALL the support...You guy and gals are simply awsome!!!!

And Main I called your ass...!..your supposed to waiting by the phone I dont care if its 3 in the morning where youa are...hahha..

talk to you all tomorrow...

Congrats Hutch!

I was waiting by the phone by the damn thing ran out of power. Finally, all the hard work has paid off over the years to a much deserving victory. Maybe that will make all that cardio you did (LOL) worth it.

Enjoy the victory for a couple days, cause then its time to get back on track. Ill be working on a plan today and sending it to you in a day or two.

Hey guys here are more pics from yesterday...My CPU was acting up yesterday and I couldnt get them up with the rest...

Last edited:
Hey guys here are more pics from yesterday...My CPU was acting up yesterday and I couldnt get them up with the rest...

Looked Great Hutch, Razor Sharp!

Congrats Hutch! You looked amazing bro! now go and enjoy some good food :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner