advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aargh, how do I eat 60+ eggs a day without puking it?

Anabolic_Beast

Registered
It's a no brainer to eat 60+ eggs a day. Dirt cheap (I get them for $1.50 a dozen large at the local Indian mom and pops market), they are loaded with protein and cals, and they taste good for the first 20-30 eggs, until it becomes nearly intolerable. That's the situation where im at now.
I eat a dozen eggs every meal, 3 of them are with the yolk each meal, I scramble it and cook it, 5 times a day. For the first 2-3 meals, I take in the eggs real good, but afterwards, I grow fucking tired of that same taste, and find a strong sensation to puke within me, but hold it in anyways, only to taste my own bile and gastric juices.
The last meal (6th meal I eat), is composed of a few pounds of fish (right before bed). Loaded with creatine and protein, this is Anabolism at it's greatest.
Can anybody remedy a solution to keep eggs tasting different each meal? I load them with pepper, eat them plain, boil em, salt em heavily (right before a workout, wicked pumps), but am running out of ideas how to variate the egg taste so I wont taste my own bile and gastric juices.
Let's shoot the ideas now...

SCRAMLED EGGS WITH SOME GRATED LOW FAT CHEESE IM HAVING SOME RIGHT NOW.
BUT I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.I GET SICK OF EGGS PRETTY QUICK ALSO.
BUT IM NOT EATING 60 A DAY HOLY FAAAAACK

Chocolate Egg Peanut Butter Milk Shake

Ingredients:
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup chocolate syrup
5 dozen eggs
1 cup milk
12 cubes ice

Preparation:
1. In a blender, combine peanut butter, chocolate syrup, milk, eggs and ice cubes. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.

Bro, post of those videos of you and stomper training.

hahahhahhahhahahahahahahahhhahahaahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahah
ahhahahahhahaahahahahhahahahhahahahahaha

Sounds good...

Chocolate Egg Peanut Butter Milk Shake

Ingredients:
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup chocolate syrup
5 dozen eggs
1 cup milk
12 cubes ice

Preparation:
1. In a blender, combine peanut butter, chocolate syrup, milk, eggs and ice cubes. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.

..Except for the fact that eggs arent very bioavailable until cooked to a light scramble. Plus, too many raw eggs can cause biotin deficiency as well as get you sick.

Bro, post of those videos of you and stomper training.

LOL. He told me on the answering message a while ago he dropped down to 180 pounds to trim the gut.
Stomper does what works for him. His form may be shit and he may lift "stupid" heavy, but he is super thick and strong (180 pound dumbell concentration curls!) all natural.
The same goes for Branch Warren, Lee Priest, Ronnie Coleman, among a bunch other etc all who have extremly shit training forms on videos, but are also extremly thick and extremly strong.

LOL. He told me on the answering message a while ago he dropped down to 180 pounds to trim the gut.
Stomper does what works for him. His form may be shit and he may lift "stupid" heavy, but he is super thick and strong (180 pound dumbell concentration curls!) all natural.
The same goes for Branch Warren, Lee Priest, Ronnie Coleman, among a bunch other etc all who have extremly shit training forms on videos, but are also extremly thick and extremly strong.

How do you figure Branch, Lee and Ronnie have shit form?????? EVERTHING they do is controlled with minimal swing (with the exception of Ronnies BB rows n T-bars).

I dont think Tatt wants to see the form or the lifts in the video, just you guys screaming into the camera and parading around the gym banging and clanging shit and screaming......i couldnt work out that day i was laughing so hard im sorry...actually, nobody could haha

Guys this would DEFINITELY rival "master warrior" lol

And he doesnt really lift "stupid heavy" theres probably 30 guys our gym that lift heavier, me included (although not all are natural).

Wonder if anyone has seen Cool Hand Luke

I'd say to keep the eggs at a tolerable level in your diet and fill in the rest with other food

For the past month or so I have been putting Taco seasoning in with the eggs. Like you I am getting very sick and tired of eggs and Tuna. If fact my wife now won't eat with me since I am so irritated while I am eating the same meals everyday.:eek:

How do you figure Branch, Lee and Ronnie have shit form?????? EVERTHING they do is controlled with minimal swing (with the exception of Ronnies BB rows n T-bars).

I dont think Tatt wants to see the form or the lifts in the video, just you guys screaming into the camera and parading around the gym banging and clanging shit and screaming......i couldnt work out that day i was laughing so hard im sorry...actually, nobody could haha

Guys this would DEFINITELY rival "master warrior" lol

And he doesnt really lift "stupid heavy" theres probably 30 guys our gym that lift heavier, me included (although not all are natural).

Watch this video of Branch Warren and his workout buddy trashing the living shit out of the gym and wildly swinging the weights with shitty form:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhIdH9Ms9-E
See, me and the STOMPER arent the only ones throwing barbells across the room, screaming like a crackhead getting a blowjob in NYC (Hint: TITO), and throwing the dumbells off the machines...
It's all about MASS with CLASS!

Last edited:
Wonder if anyone has seen Cool Hand Luke

I'd say to keep the eggs at a tolerable level in your diet and fill in the rest with other food

"Why'd you have to say Fifty aigs Luke? Why not fawty or thutty?"

Terrific Movie, one of the classics.

I don't have the solution for eating that many eggs other than putting them raw shakes, which I do not do. Twelve is about my limit and four days a week is about my limit as well.

Watch this video of Branch Warren and his workout buddy trashing the living shit out of the gym and wildly swinging the weights with shitty form:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhIdH9Ms9-E
See, me and the STOMPER arent the only ones throwing barbells across the room, screaming like a crackhead getting a blowjob in NYC (Hint: TITO), and throwing the dumbells off the machines...
It's all about MASS with CLASS!

Interesting. I see NO wild swinging of ANY type. I see a little momentum used on DB laterals (which is ok) and seated rows (which is used to force out a few reps on really heavy weight and certainly nothing like you two used to do, i saw you cheat on a face down tbar lol) and the throwing of the weights was exaggerated for the video and Branch was pissed at his idiot training partner for doing it.

So no, no wild swinging of any type there. Keep trying. You guys did some of the worst crap i ever saw day in and out, you were infested with acne and bloated to all hell and had dunlap (belly done lapped over your belt). You are the ONLY person to EVER be thrown out of Jersey Shore as its virtually impossible to be thrown out of there....but you did it

Id call upon Tatt as a witness but he doesnt like to get involved haha.

Crepe-like eggs

My eggs are only 4whites and 2 omega3 eggs right now, but i still get sick of them sometimes. I really like them when i make them flat in a large pan so i can flip it like a huge pancake or crepe. I put splenda and cinnamon on it then roll it up and eat or just eat normally. it's a nice sweet dessert-like spin on the eggs.

:)

I guess my answer is- Don't do it.

There is a lot of good food out there that is high in protein. Why stuff your self with something that disagrees with you?

ketchup, hot sauce preferably franks red hot, garlic powder, garlic salt, cook em with milk, butter, milk and butter, sautee some onions add em to the eggs. not sure how healthy that all is but ya know.

Maybe you've seen something I haven't but the videos I have of Lee show him lifting with some of the strictest form of any pro. :confused:

I got sick reading your post maybe it's cause I have been eating and drinking eggs and egg whites for 20 years now.
Yuck-o I can't even stand to eat the omega III kind cooked over easy in Olive oil anymore-they just have a distinct taste and smell.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131