over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

acne, help!

Ragin' Cajun

Registered
i'm currently on 250mg/ml e4d test c. I've started breaking out pretty severly on my back and shoulders. is there any way to stop this, any meds i can take?

Platinum Labz Acne Annihilator seems to be recommended by many on here.

Showering twice a day (immediately after your workout and 1st thing in the morning or last thing at night depending on whether you train AM or PM) using Acne Annihilator or something similar (bodywash containing Salicylic Acid) and a scrubbing brush tends to help me a lot.

Tanning at least twice a week tends to help too.

Other than that Vitamin B5 can help lower your skins oil production, which in turn should lead to less clogged pores and therefore less acne formation.

Clean up your diet, removing dairy sometimes helps. Supplementing with anti-oxidants can help too......selenium, Vit E, Vit C, Vit A (do not use if on Accutane).
Zinc is also recommend and Saw Palmetto can be used to help lower effects of DHT on cycle.

Other than that, go see your doc for something.

I find that the creams they prescribe tend to cause a lot of skin irritation so i'd try to avoid them if possible. Just get some oral medication.

If the acne is really severe then accutane is the answer. It's pretty harsh on the liver and will really dry up your skin and lips so get a good moisturiser and lip balm (always have the lip balm with you). Also, some people experience dry eyes and a lot of nose bleeds so hydrating eye drops and vaseline to rub up your nose might be a good idea.

Hope this helps!

Pete

Last edited:
I have no experience with this but my training partner gets acne fairly easy. Nothing beats accutane for him but he also says that Apple Cider Vinegar helped him out as a kid. It is an over the counter pill/gel or liquid you can purchase at grocery drugstores. Tanning and repeated showers is also a big help when ur starting to break out.

i'm currently on 250mg/ml e4d test c. I've started breaking out pretty severly on my back and shoulders. is there any way to stop this, any meds i can take?

I have the same problem when it comes to test, i have tried the platinum labs wash , it was good as an exfoliator (i like it) but now i 'm going to try research stops products as it come recommended from a friend for the acne.(isotretinoin )

if its bad now, when you come off it will probably be worse. dont fuck around. Go with accutane. I tried platinum labz, ive tried nizoral 2% shampoo and vit. B5, and nothing worked. I just started accutane 10 days ago, and its already cleared me up 60%, chapped lips and all,lol

Acne

Have you checked your estrogen levels. That's what gives me acne. Roller coaster hormones.

if its bad now, when you come off it will probably be worse. dont fuck around. Go with accutane. I tried platinum labz, ive tried nizoral 2% shampoo and vit. B5, and nothing worked. I just started accutane 10 days ago, and its already cleared me up 60%, chapped lips and all,lol
what doseage are you using. if you don't mind saying

Im going to the derm on Wednesday. I think he said he is going to put me on 40mg of Accutane a day. We will see I hope shit mostly clears up in 10 days like it did for hate. I don't know how long treatment will be yet.

I think he said he is going to put me on 40mg of Accutane a day. We will see I hope shit mostly clears up in 10 days like it did for hate.
Unfortunately it doesn't always clear right up like that.. Cuz when you're currently in a breakout, you have acne forming in the early stages still beneath the skin.. The zits you have currently, started forming like 2-3 wks ago, when the infection occurred.. And what accutane does, is it pushes all these early stage zits to the surface quickly, so alot of people actually have their acne get worse in the 1st few wks, before it gets better.. That's why I say if you kno you're prone to breakouts on cycle, you should start a low-dose of accutane a few wks before you even get on cycle, just a preventative measure..

I'm tired of messing around with tetracycline. What a waste of time. I ordered isoretinoin (accutane) from RS today, and that's that.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic