over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Acupressure/Shakti Mat

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
who has experience with one of these?

817RJKgd2eL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

this specific one is inexpensive, 30$ shipped with 45k positive reviews
I depend on my daily routine of inversion table, yoga, foam rolling, and medicine ball stretching.
I am thinking this is the next variable to add.
I will pursue physical therapy in the future, for now, this is my home chiro routine.

"If acupuncture is 'puncturing' pressure points with fine needles, then acupressure is applying pressure non-invasively. Acupressure restores balance to the body's energy flow (qi) by manipulating the body's meridians. Stimulating energy, vitality and a sense of well-being in the body," Pither says.

"Acupressure mats kind of look like short yoga mats that have plastic spikes covering the surface that are designed to apply pressure at points throughout your body. Some of them also include a pillow that allows you to apply the pressure to your neck as you lie on the mat. And that's exactly how they work -- you simply lie on the mat for about 20-30 minutes for each acupressure session."

I’ve never had acupuncture done on myself. But I’ve thought abt it many many times. Some people swear by it!!!

Cage

I have one and it works well for muscle contractures in the back, it also helps me relax at night. I lay on it with bare skin and change position / lift my body off it at the ten or fifteen minute mark to get the effect at other points on my back, I use it for 20-30 minutes. I had some terrible contractures a month ago and this worked much better than 10mg of Diazepam.

Some weeks ago, in the Five Bullet Friday newsletter I get from Tim Ferriss, he wrote about the accupressure mat:

"This was recommended to me by a Cirque du Soleil performer after I pulled my shoulder and lat. In the Ukraine, he used this type of mat daily after strenuous practice, particularly for back pain. The jury is still out, but I’ve found 6-10 minutes per session, 1-2 times per day, to have a near-miraculous effect on mid-back issues (and thoracic mobility, oddly). Could be placebo, of course. Start slow, my eager little friends. The “thorns” are sharp."

Some weeks ago, in the Five Bullet Friday newsletter I get from Tim Ferriss, he wrote about the accupressure mat:

"This was recommended to me by a Cirque du Soleil performer after I pulled my shoulder and lat. In the Ukraine, he used this type of mat daily after strenuous practice, particularly for back pain. The jury is still out, but I’ve found 6-10 minutes per session, 1-2 times per day, to have a near-miraculous effect on mid-back issues (and thoracic mobility, oddly). Could be placebo, of course. Start slow, my eager little friends. The “thorns” are sharp."
excellent this is the type of feedback I was hoping for, ty amigo

I ordered one of those about 10-15 years ago. I liked it but I didn't use it that much and don't even remember what happened to it. It's good for relieving tension so it's great for relaxing but that's about it. Now it's still going to be good for your back muscles but I think some people get carried away and the placebo effect is very real. It's still useful and worth the money because it will help with certain issues and it feels nice. Whilst feeling nice to me it's surprisingly painful if you go on it topless and I always done that because the effect was multiple times better. For anyone who has back issues the best "tool" I have used was the PSO-RITE and that really made a difference to my lower back issues.

They are okay but you very quickly get used to them and they don’t do much. I still stand on mine as I find it soothes sore feet but does nothing for a sore back when I lie on it now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131