over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome?

ive been off all the stims for 10 hoiurs now and whoa...energy is coming back outta nowhere LOL..ill give this a day or two just to make sure this is for real :)

hey

it may not be one or two things, usually there are several things at works here,,,

make SURE your doctor does EVERYTHING,,,they usually hold back on some blood tests because they have to charge insurance balh blah so if they arent sure they wont

thats why sometimes you have to get your own blood work script through online places like privatemdlabs and goto labcorp or quest and get the results yourself

and you can always medicate yourself after that,,,IFFFF your doctor is a moron...but keep looking for a good doctor,,,yes endo is what you need, and a very good one too.

if you do have adrenal problems,,,,guess what T3 and GH is doing to your body? higher metabolism meaning adrenals have to work with upregulated metabolism to balance itself so you are causing more burden,,,you might as well take stimulatns cuz its the same burden you are causing

but we dont know do we? yet...

goodluck bro.

hey

it may not be one or two things, usually there are several things at works here,,,

make SURE your doctor does EVERYTHING,,,they usually hold back on some blood tests because they have to charge insurance balh blah so if they arent sure they wont

thats why sometimes you have to get your own blood work script through online places like privatemdlabs and goto labcorp or quest and get the results yourself

and you can always medicate yourself after that,,,IFFFF your doctor is a moron...but keep looking for a good doctor,,,yes endo is what you need, and a very good one too.

if you do have adrenal problems,,,,guess what T3 and GH is doing to your body? higher metabolism meaning adrenals have to work with upregulated metabolism to balance itself so you are causing more burden,,,you might as well take stimulatns cuz its the same burden you are causing

but we dont know do we? yet...

goodluck bro.

Exactly. If you do get off that t3, and you need to get off now, youll have to taper off slowly or you will "crash". Even when you take things like prednisone for just a few weeks they have you taper so that the adrenals dont get screwed. So taper off slowly.

For AI im just taking 25mg proviron twice a day...i realize you may be right and it may be a estrogen fatty deposit so im going to throw in 40mg nolva daily with the proviron, hopefully that should help.

Well then yea, the fat in your thighs definitely sounds like it's estrogen related.. And if you do have high estrogen, proviron by itself is definitely not gonna cut it.. Nolva wouldn't help at all, as it only binds to estrogen receptors in breast tissue.. Honestly if I were you, I'd get a legit AI (Aromasin) and stop the gear.. It will totally keep your estrogen in check, and it will raise your Test levels a little bit as well when you come off..

Taper off the t3. 25mcg for a week, then 12.5mg for a week then maybe 6.25mg for a few days and start taking 1000mcg kelp. Thyroid should instantly recover.

Can using steroids for a long time cause adrenal fatigue as well?? because BEFORE i was off for 3 months recently..i was on high amounts of juice for over a year...and did alot of dieting and bulking....for fatburners just t/3, dnp, not many stims just juice..etc...

and now im using 5mg yohimbine, 4.5mg albuterol, and 2 caps eca threee times a day for stims....with 60mcgs t3 twice a day...with 1iu gh twice daily...
(above is just fatburner stuff im currently on)

I think you should ask Dr Swale that question.

Swale is an endo, not just a regular family doc.

He has an interesting thread here somewhere that has a link to his powerpoint presentation on DHEA.

If you use the search feature, you will find Swale.

I stopped all the stimulants...just taking the t3 and gh now for fatburners.

This statement frightens me.

You do realize that T3 is the most potent stimulant there is, right? That it affects the body in very fundamental ways, and that if you don't get your thyroid levels right, you're chasing your tail?

I think alot of these problems come down to being on for over a year straight with high dosages, then stopping for a few months and crashing, and then deciding to start back up again.. You must have gotten depressed over those few off months (I mean after being on a year, who wouldn't?), and now having started back up without letting your body recover, you're not getting the results you want, and it's fucking with you..

Good post. 617ricky may very well be right on this one.

But it doesn't explain everything IMHO.

That need for sleep you're feeling, big tasty, is a major sign of depression... your current condition might indeed be related to stims, but seems to me your worries go way beyond bodybuilding. You could use some professional help... don't let it get worse, please.

Good post. 617ricky may very well be right on this one.

But it doesn't explain everything IMHO.

That need for sleep you're feeling, big tasty, is a major sign of depression... your current condition might indeed be related to stims, but seems to me your worries go way beyond bodybuilding. You could use some professional help... don't let it get worse, please.

I think the depression really stems from my lack of energy bigtime lately...and the unexplained fatgain in my upper thighs...and MAJORLY the lack of feeling anything from the juice...

okay bloodwork is in..i had to get it done for insurance purposes (ugh)...came back i was pretty darn anemic. Figure that out on considering im on 500mg endosyn test, 500mgs sarms, 250mgs anavar weekly, and 500mgs mast prop weekly (1750mgs total plasma steroid level). I dont even feel natural...i feel tired and even weeker than that with pumps that are kinda below feeling "natural"..and im really tired all the time (probably from the anemia). So yeah, def going to see the doc ...think he'd prescribe me EPO?

Oh and btw...wed i went to the gym and PUKED 5 times right afterwards..and dumb me...i did cardio after since i felt fine and what do u know? an hour after hour i PUKED 5 more times...def a stomach virus i think...my stool has been black as coal lately...

Im now thinking of doing the year off thing...in the last 3 yrs since my last bodybuilding show and winning the overall i got overzealous with my gear and barely came off..just for 1-2 months a couple times. I still think ill take GH in the time off to maintain size and stay leaner..prob 4-8iu's..more if i can afford it, with 12.5-25mcgs t3 to keep my t3 in check since i hear hgh can lower it a bit =0..and maybe epo for as long as i need it (if doc thinks i do)..and def try to recover natural test levels with blood tests every 2-3 months...if i dont get back to normal in 6 months ill prob have to do hrt (realistically)

Eh...at least i have a plan now *sighs*
will report back after i see the PA and doc =)

i was pretty darn anemic...my stool has been black as coal lately

this sounds like an upper GI bleed. i would guess its gastric since the stool is black. potentially very serious. what did the doc say when you told him about the stool?

I think the depression really stems from my lack of energy bigtime lately...and the unexplained fatgain in my upper thighs...and MAJORLY the lack of feeling anything from the juice...

okay bloodwork is in..i had to get it done for insurance purposes (ugh)...came back i was pretty darn anemic. Figure that out on considering im on 500mg endosyn test, 500mgs sarms, 250mgs anavar weekly, and 500mgs mast prop weekly (1750mgs total plasma steroid level). I dont even feel natural...i feel tired and even weeker than that with pumps that are kinda below feeling "natural"..and im really tired all the time (probably from the anemia). So yeah, def going to see the doc ...think he'd prescribe me EPO?

Oh and btw...wed i went to the gym and PUKED 5 times right afterwards..and dumb me...i did cardio after since i felt fine and what do u know? an hour after hour i PUKED 5 more times...def a stomach virus i think...my stool has been black as coal lately...

Im now thinking of doing the year off thing...in the last 3 yrs since my last bodybuilding show and winning the overall i got overzealous with my gear and barely came off..just for 1-2 months a couple times. I still think ill take GH in the time off to maintain size and stay leaner..prob 4-8iu's..more if i can afford it, with 12.5-25mcgs t3 to keep my t3 in check since i hear hgh can lower it a bit =0..and maybe epo for as long as i need it (if doc thinks i do)..and def try to recover natural test levels with blood tests every 2-3 months...if i dont get back to normal in 6 months ill prob have to do hrt (realistically)

Eh...at least i have a plan now *sighs*
will report back after i see the PA and doc =)

Don't want to sound dramatic, but it sounds like if you dont take a long time off soon youll be taking a very long nap 6 feet under.
Black stool is a sing of blood, its coming from somewhere inside you. You say youre anemic. How do you know that? Your hematocrit/hemoglobin should be really low. What were they? Hard to believe that your anemic taking all of those steroids. IF YOU REALLY ARE ANEMIC I THINK ITS BECAUSE OF ALL OF THAT BLOOD IN YOUR STOOL. YOU ARE BLEEDING OUT CONTINUOSLY AND THATS WHY ITS LOW. DOES YOUR DOCTOR KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BLACK COLORED STOOLS??!!!! YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF THINGS NOW OR ITS GOING TO GET A LOT WORSE. If I were you I would go to the doc ASAP, latest being monday, and spill the beans. Tell him everything,especially the stool color and have them take a stool sample.

he's actually a DO according to his website... not an endo

Well, perhaps I am wrong, but I though I read a thread here somewhere & Swale was introcing himself to Emeric as being an endo. I'm probably remembering that wrong...

this sounds like an upper GI bleed. i would guess its gastric since the stool is black. potentially very serious. what did the doc say when you told him about the stool?

I wonder if that could explain the anemia & the the apparent immumity to the anabolic effects of AAS?

I mean, let's say the bro has been bleeding significantly into his GI tract. How is he supposed to grow if a bunch of his his plasma protein leaves in his stool?

Wouldn't serious chronic blood loss eventually cause anemia?

I wonder if that could explain the anemia & the the apparent immumity to the anabolic effects of AAS?

I mean, let's say the bro has been bleeding significantly into his GI tract. How is he supposed to grow if a bunch of his his plasma protein leaves in his stool?

Wouldn't serious chronic blood loss eventually cause anemia?
yes.

black stool- can mean blood in the stool. if its lower GI bleed it would be a bright red but if it is in contact with gastic acid(upper GI bleed) it would be black

if you lose enough blood you will become anemic. depending on severity i would expect an increased heart rate, low blood pressure, fatigue, activity intolerance, possibly pallor, etc

loss of plasma protein by blood is not the issue. the hemorrhage could kill him.

loss of plasma protein by blood is not the issue. the hemorrhage could kill him.

I understood that the bleeding is life threatening, all I meant is that constant blood loss may explain his apparent lack of AAS enhanced anabolism. All the gear on the planet can't build muscle when there's a severe protein loss happening.

Can you give us an exa,ple of your daily diet?

Can you give us an exa,ple of your daily diet?

maybe i should have explained it better..it was only black a couple times, and this was after drinking pepto bismo which does that...it hasnt been black anymore..just a couple times...like 90% of the time its just normal brown...

daily diet includes whole wheat pasta, whole wheat break, vegetables, brown rice, chicken, steak, protein chakes, some fruit post workout with protein shake...ive been bodybuilding 8 yrs...competing the last 4 of those...so its not the diet...and i doubt its bleeding from bloodloss...the #'s on the blood tests i dont have as those are at my parents house but im going in to see the doc tomorrow so i will keep all updated...but the doc definately did say it was anemia..and yes i am on those given dosages of juice and feeling absoltely nada...actually pump is less then when im off...just very tired and exhausted lately but will update when i get back from doc..

Something is really wrong considering the test alone should raise your hct some. NOt sure about the other drugs. I would see a hematologist and endocrinologist if you have not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131